Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS (34524 Views)

JAMB: How A Lost Sim Has Put My Brother In Jeopardy / 2019 UTME: Seven Schools That Violated Admission Process / JAMB: How Cut-off Marks Were Fixed – Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Yinyeon(f): 5:24pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I see why we've got alot of childish post I'd wonder the brains they come from. Now i know. Jambites are here.

Richdad

What's wrong in being a Jambite?
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Bestboy11513(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
kerzhim:
50 x 1,792,719 = N89,635,950. JAMB una be thief! There is nothing stopping you from sending the result to each candidate in as much you have their contact number on your data base. After making all this huge amount of money, una go still rely on FG for allocation for logistics abi?

The smell... I pity for us.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Minzay(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
PrinceDangana:
lol...no mind them,,children d talk were ancestors dey fa....let me hear pim from dis jambite in nairaland again...
So jambites now means on teenagers abi...people dey wer be jambites wer be 25 and above, so mind d way u tlk
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Bestboy11513(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
It's not working!! How else can we check?
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Minzay(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2019
Bestboy11513:
That's the only way for now
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Yinyeon(f): 5:36pm On May 11, 2019
Bestboy11513:

I don't think there's another way of checking it!

I checked mine earlier as well as my sisters' and it worked just fine.

You might have to wait until JAMB upload it on their website, officially, that's if they do.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Bestboy11513(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2019
Yinyeon:

I don't think there's another way of checking it!

I checked mine earlier as well as my sisters' and it worked just fine.

You might have to wait until JAMB upload it on their website, officially, that's if they do.

Do you think I should pay 1k to print it off of the internet?

That's what the site has been prompting me to do.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by PrinceDangana(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2019
Jabhunter:
most of the people insulting people aint jambites..some are grown up folks..
he should stop taking the frustration out on young lads yearning to better their lives...

you are also attacking me cuz my comment didn't align with your bitter heart..

who cares who has been working before i got admitted?
y'all can go to hell for all i care.. cuz y'all don't feed me nor pay my fees..

respect is reciprocal..
dis guy,,u no get joy ooooh...lol
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by JeffSiberstein: 5:44pm On May 11, 2019
You are a fool, maturity is not measured by your level of education.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by PrinceDangana(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2019
Minzay:

So jambites now means on teenagers abi...people dey wer be jambites wer be 25 and above, so mind d way u tlk
oga abeg i take God beg u,,leave me and my peace alone please
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by JeffSiberstein: 5:46pm On May 11, 2019
SaintLucia:
So most of you that post rubbish here are Jambites no wonder person dey always see many childish comments here. God just use JAMB to expose una here.

You are a fool, maturity is not measured by your level of education. To be civilised you don't have to be educated
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Emmanuella6: 5:48pm On May 11, 2019
Please I need help, my younger brother with his jamb results and it has been withheld
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Yinyeon(f): 6:00pm On May 11, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Do you think I should pay 1k to print it off of the internet?

That's what the site has been prompting me to do.

I don't think you should do that, you aren't sure your result will be provided still.

Why don't you wait for JAMB to officially release a statement on results that weren't seen today.

Besides, did you use the number you used for your registration to request for your result?
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Bestboy11513(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2019
Yinyeon:

I don't think you should do that, you aren't sure your result will be provided still.

Why don't you wait for JAMB to officially release a statement on results that weren't seen today.

Besides, did you use the number you used for your registration to request for your result?

Thanks.
And yes I used the same number.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Favy1235(f): 6:06pm On May 11, 2019
NellyGhenghen:
It not working, i'm not getting any reply and they didnt deduct the 50naira.

same here ave got d same problem and i hav enough airtime

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by bizhop01: 6:06pm On May 11, 2019
And Jamb registrar will smile to the bank with over 80 million naira from subscribers.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I should have scored 400 right? what is even wrong with my picture? please mind your business.
so many things are wrong with that your picture. I won't spend so much time giving you advice because you know yourself better. Young lady, devote more time to your study if you really want to further your education. I'm very certain you are complete and certified slay queen.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Topmaike007(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2019
princeAbjid:
You are very right, I will just go for my HND instead
that's good,no certificate is a waste, your HND will be a better choice..and moreover which poly is that?
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by wese90(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Checked mine. Scored 111

Na fail I fail I no kee person
take heart bro...
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2019
Jabhunter:
most of the people insulting people aint jambites..some are grown up folks..
he should stop taking the frustration out on young lads yearning to better their lives...

you are also attacking me cuz my comment didn't align with your bitter heart..

who cares who has been working before i got admitted?
y'all can go to hell for all i care.. cuz y'all don't feed me nor pay my fees..

respect is reciprocal..

All this 20xx babies the way them they run their mouth eh. Your future employer might be here, you haven't gone for IT yet.

The easiest way to always get what you want is to be nice to people, speak intelligently people. Trying to be wayward or defensive doesn't take you anywhere. Life isn't easy you need favour, make more friends than enemies bro.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by seunmohmoh(f): 6:18pm On May 11, 2019
vingeophysicist:

so many things are wrong with that your picture. I won't spend so much time giving you advice because you know yourself better. Young lady, devote more time to your study if you really want to further your education. I'm very certain you are complete and certified slay queen.
I was about to say something about your picture but i changed my mind,you're not even worth replying. Shooooo...get off my mention.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Yinyeon(f): 6:21pm On May 11, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Thanks.
And yes I used the same number.

You are welcome!!!
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I was about to say something about your picture but i changed my mind,you're not even worth replying. Shooooo...get off my mention.
it seems you lack respect but I pray jamb humbles you. A serious student doesn't spend most of their time on social media like I said devote more time to your study.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Viserion: 6:36pm On May 11, 2019
i wrote on the 12th, buy I have not seen mine, anyone else experiencing this?
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by seunmohmoh(f): 6:43pm On May 11, 2019
vingeophysicist:

it seems you lack respect but I pray jamb humbles you. A serious student doesn't spend most of their time on social media like I said devote more time to your study.
You lack respect yourself, i work in a betting outlet and i can come online anytime i like...A serious student doesn't spend their time online, A serious student scores over 227 yen yen yen and if they check the whole jamb you wrote in your entire wretched life, it doesn't go beyond 150..You are so DUMB. DUMBEST person i've seen online. I'm a working lady so go get a life .POOR THING.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by uvalentine2003(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2019
NellyGhenghen:
It not working, i'm not getting any reply and they didnt deduct the 50naira.
same with me
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by princeAbjid(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
that's good,no certificate is a waste, your HND will be a better choice..and moreover which poly is that?
The polytechnic Ibadan
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by ababio247(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2019
shey prsn go need airtime for phone b4 em ft check this result ? Pls i need to know sharpally.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by seunmohmoh(f): 6:55pm On May 11, 2019
vingeophysicist:

your whole family can never match my success? Somebody working in a betting shop says much about you. Now I know why you behave like a scalar quantity. I don't need to blow my trumpet but just know I wrote jambs twice (280 and 254) and graduated before 23. Let me stop there keep praying you don't fail jamb this time slay queen.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
if you really need another job I will employ you. I swear with everything in me I will give you a job that pay more than that betting shop you work.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by abdullkabar(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2019
How true is this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Full Meaning Of Phd / 4 Reasons Why You Are Not Admitted On Jamb Caps Portal / Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.