Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen (11482 Views)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Gunmen Kidnap Rasaki Musibau, Lagos Fire Service Chief, Others / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Nazarethnaza: 12:44pm On May 11, 2019
Anambra Fire Service Chief, Engr. Agbili Martin Agility and one of his Senior Officers SFS Zeibe Ifeanyi were reportedly assaulted yesterday evening by some policemen in the state.

The Anambra fire service chief and his senior officer were assaulted at Amawbia, and it was gathered that the incident took place before his wife and kids. Read the full statement from his brother Obiwest Utchaychukwu below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/anambra-fire-service-chief-assaulted-by-policemen/

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Nazarethnaza: 12:56pm On May 11, 2019
sad sad sad sad
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by AmazingELixir: 4:13pm On May 11, 2019
grin

Nigerian police got no chill mehn...if only it were possible to avoid these guys completely.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by alfredthegreat(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by colyx1(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by NoFace101: 4:15pm On May 11, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Olorunnim: 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
They want to turn Anambra to Chicago where police and firefighters no dey take eye meet

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
If na Navy or army they try this thrash with

Dem go run

That's how they dared Navy in calabar and lived to regret it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by lonelydora: 4:17pm On May 11, 2019
You see why i feel happy when policemen are killed?

But wait ooo, i hope the Fire Service Chief didn't form "espiri de corp" when they stopped him?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Kingspin(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2019
How can Nigerian police force keep the country safe with this attitude?
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Opinedecandid(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2019
lonelydora:

That's pathetic man

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by EngrBouss(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2019
Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:20pm On May 11, 2019
IPOB beat themselves
How does that concern us
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2019
maybachmusic:
If na Navy or army they try this thrash with

Dem go run

That's how they dared Navy in calabar and lived to regret it

You're right, because dem know sey military guys head no correct.

Last week Friday, while driving at about 8:30 pm, one of them stopped me. I parked jeje, waiting for him to come to me. The next thing I heard, another one started shouting, "Na Navy o, Na Navy, allow am to go", he saw the sticker on the car.

If you no want police harassment, just go and buy military form. Even if na only one day you serve and retire, Nigerian police will never disturb you again, unless you commit a crime: steal, robbery, fraud, etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Lamasta(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2019
Police brutality is turning to another thing in my country o cool
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by BlackfireX: 4:21pm On May 11, 2019
Taaaaaaaaaa. Shut up.

If they beat ya husband we will know
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by vastolord4(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2019
Naija police? Their stories will be told to our grandchildren...
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Figolouis: 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
that is Y we are lazy youths.
somebody wrote that his brother was assaulted by police but could not tell us what transpired but we all jumped up and ran into conclusion that police did bad. everybody claims victim on social media

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Ryan03(f): 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
Kingspin:
How can Nigerian police force keep the country safe with this attitude?
Did you ask what the fire service chief did? So anybody when get issue with police now na victim? Without this attitude of police, Nigeria for nor dey safe cause the average Nigerian is very lawless

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Ryan03(f): 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
lonelydora:

But wait ooo, i hope the Fire Service Chief didn't form "espiri de corp" when they stopped him?
Just see your life, and you think say you be human being
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Kingspin(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
Did you ask what the fire service chief did? So anybody when get issue with police now na victim? Without this attitude of police, Nigeria for nor dey safe cause the average Nigerian is very lawless
Take the person to court if you think he/she broke the law rather than killing the citizen you swore to protect.

Nigerian police behave like touts you don't need to tell me any more thing..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by sharpwriter(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2019
Olorunnim:
They want to turn Anambra to Chicago where police and firefighters no dey take eye meet

Seriously? Tell me more.... Dem dey fight one another bloody?
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Bunnatex(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2019
Did I just read BEST FIRE FIGHTER OF THE YEAR. Dude that could not control the fire outbreak that occurred in front of his office headquarters.
I believe that there are two sides of a story, dude must have annoyed the officers or tried to claim BOSS
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by wasiudvd(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
Rubbish! Why is that lane blocked, only opened to few individuals?
Subjecting commuters to unecessary hardship.
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by namo77: 4:40pm On May 11, 2019
Is he a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Kobicove(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
There are always two sides to every story? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by lonelydora: 4:44pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
Just see your life, and you think say you be human being

Bro, if Nigerian police never misbehave for your side you no go understand
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by alphaNomega: 4:48pm On May 11, 2019
The Nigeria Fire Service was formed from the Nigeria Police, there should be mutual coexistence between the two.
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by BdorianGray(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:

I concurr. Everyone wan to show him self.. We all so full of pride..
We go break laws, act up, still dey yell- "Do u know who I am"
When them desend on us for not acting right or even attemping to assault them, we start to play victim.

There are always exceptions. God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by paddyofboss(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
Olorunnim:
For real .. Na so dem dey fight there
Re: Anambra Fire Service Chief Assaulted By Policemen by Ryan03(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2019
lonelydora:

Bro, if Nigerian police never misbehave for your side you no go understand
I have come to realise that it is not just the police but its Nigerians. Give the average Nigerian man power and watch him abuse it. I have experienced brutality from Nigerian army without any reasonable cause, if na now he happen, i for snap my back put for social media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Kidnapping Rwandan Woman From Kolkata, India / Police Neutralise Two Suspected Kidnappers, Rescue Victim In Enugu / Cult War In Anambra One Eyes Plucked - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.