Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,582 members, 7,781,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result (49134 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by besti16: 1:22pm On May 11, 2019
The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, separated in tears on Saturday in Abuja, as he reported the arrival of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), led a couple of weeks prior.

The disclosure made amid the time of investigation of the examination focuses was remarkable, and the Registrar was profoundly stunned by the degree a few applicants went to consummate their duping in the examination.

Oloyede told columnists in Abuja that JAMB recognized a large number of impersonators that spent significant time recorded as a hard copy UTME for applicants, including the majority of the instructional exercise aces that likewise had some expertise in selecting proficient scholars for their hopefuls.

He said they use names straightforwardly or variations of the name or numerous enlistments. In Anambra State, two focuses enlisted a large number of mimicking hopefuls, and that prompted crossing out of the outcomes, and the CBT focuses delisted.

“We likewise followed the enlistment focuses and the PCs utilized, he stated, including that “Another element of pantomime was a pointless endeavor of overcoming the biometric catching of ten fingers that was presented in 2017.

The fraudsters figured they could beat the framework through ‘contributed fingers,’ where at least two people would utilize their fingers to enlist for applicants, believing that any of them would almost certainly compose for such competitors if the framework permitted it.

“Other models were in Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare, where somebody’s unique mark was found in 42 man’s enlistment, and in Bauchi State University, Gadau, where one individual’s finger impression was followed to the enrollment of 64 applicants with the end goal of permitting any of the finger-contributing impersonators to get to the examination corridor.”

He said the Board went to the degree of connecting with the essential officers of the foundation in Azare, and “we valued the Council Chairman and Provost of the College whose collaboration prompted the admission of the guilty party that he contributed fingers in compliance with common decency.”

He said the admission, as awful as it seemed to be, is useful for the Board as, without it, there would have been questions about the exactness of the innovation sent to decide and identify the infraction.

He featured another case in Borno State where, in Nassara Computer Academy, Maiduguri, 233 competitors had one specific finger incorporated into each of their biometric enrollment.

He said that JAMB has tried of Special Task Force set up by the Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB), which helped JAMB colossally in following the guilty parties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/05/11/jamb-registrar-breaks-tears-2019-utme-results/amp/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by PFRB: 1:31pm On May 11, 2019
So nothing wrong happened in the west.?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Ohraykon: 3:31pm On May 11, 2019
This jamb wateva dey call it its just scam into all dis shitty schools.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by yomalex(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Richdad50(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2019
shocked
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31pm On May 11, 2019
Crocodile tears undecided

What's the need for jamb when:

Mr. President said it can't lunch you into Eldorado

A Nigerian can be a president the highest position in the country without it

An illiterate governs professors

Professors applying for the post of a driver undecided

Anyone can easily buy a certificate or receive a honorary award in any university undecided

There's rotten and decay everywhere and even the learned/professors cannot say anything undecided

So what's the tears for

Mtcheeeeeeew

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by candelanetworks: 6:56pm On May 11, 2019
Whoever wrote this article should be banned from ever writing again. Your article is a pain to the eyes and mind. It's as though you translated it from Cantonese to English with Google translate.

328 Likes 25 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Mr2wealth: 7:35pm On May 11, 2019
In as much as JAMB was faced with one problem or the other, I don't trust and believe this write up. The op's cut and paste is poor, makes it look like a child's play!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by hisexcellency34: 7:56pm On May 11, 2019
If I punch am two slaps

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Nefrankh(f): 8:23pm On May 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by respect80(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Anyone can easily buy a certificate or receive a honorary award in any university undecided

There's rotten and decay everywhere and even the learned/professors cannot say anything undecided

So what's the tears for

Mtcheeeeeeew
You forgot to add that
We also have professors rigging election

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by respect80(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2019
candelanetworks:
Whoever wrote this article should be banned from ever writing again. Your article is a pain to the eyes and mind. It's as though you translated it from Cantonese to English with Google translate.
I actually thought some of the the meaningless sentences I was reading was induced by the side effects of the drugs I just took which includes drowsiness until I read your comment.
Whoever wrote this article deserves to be flogged, hanged, and flogged again...

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by iammo(m): 2:49am On May 12, 2019
smiley

this man takes this jamb Nonsense too seriously, you'd think he heads a meaningful agency. How many Countries write extra useless exams like JAMB UTME Post UTME after the globally recognised GCE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:09am On May 12, 2019
respect80:

You forgot to add that
We also have professors rigging election
As in the decay is beyond any sane mind!!!

As in its crazy!!!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:
Man I thought I was the only one. grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by candelanetworks: 7:58am On May 12, 2019
respect80:

I actually thought some of the the meaningless sentences I was reading was induced by the side effects of the drugs I just took which includes drowsiness until I read your comment.
Whoever wrote this article deserves to be flogged, hanged, and flogged again...
It's so annoying. Fake wanna be bloggers/journalists. They can't even plagiarise properly.

19 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by respect80(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:

It's so annoying. Fake wanna be bloggers/journalists. They can't even plagiarise properly.

You remind me of a friend back then in 400 level, each time they try to make jest of him by calling him copy copy, he will simply reply by saying "even copy copy sef no easy" that one needs to work hard in order to be able to copy and pass exams. Truly, even copy copy sef no easy... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by InaNla(f): 10:50am On May 12, 2019
Useless cow. Release the results already. angry
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Bossontop(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2019
undecided
Crocodile tears after giving candidates unnecessary high blood pressure.......mtcheewww

[img]https://media1./images/285fa046eb682cdd05d89b00e8e16ff6/tenor.gif?itemid=13572440[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Sanchez01: 10:52am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:
I almost had migraine reading the piece grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by anonymuz(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So what's the tears for

Mtcheeeeeeew
hmmmm
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Nobody: 10:53am On May 12, 2019
PFRB:
So nothing wrong happened in the west.?

Nice question...

Abode and home of malpractice...

This man is purely useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by InaNla(f): 10:53am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So what's the tears for

Mtcheeeeeeew

Crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Dareal90s(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2019
Crocodile tears, when they were busy looting d nation dry he didn't shed tears, Govt refused to invest on education, he didn't shed tears.

I don't knw the result they expect to get from students.
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by sehin79(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2019
I think there should be an alternative to university education... apprenticeship should be emphasised on by this government and multinational company’s to train from secondary school rather than a university education... but if there is no other option people believe the only way to make it is by education alone... this put desperation on jamb.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Trueigbo: 10:56am On May 12, 2019
respect80:

You remind me of a friend back then in 400 level, each time they try to make jest of him by calling him copy copy, he will simply reply by saying "even copy copy sef no easy" that one needs to work hard in order to be able to copy and pass exams. Truly, even copy copy sef no easy... grin

Yesoo. Its good to copy from the original.

Back then in school people like to copy assignment solved from the original because by the time it get to you 'r' will turn to 'n' and '1' will turn to '7'

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Aplaudez(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2019
Mr registrar sir, my junior is still yet to receive his results!
can you tell me what's going on
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by iukpe: 10:58am On May 12, 2019
besti16:
The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, separated in tears on Saturday in Abuja, as he reported the arrival of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), led a couple of weeks prior.

The disclosure made amid the time of investigation of the examination focuses was remarkable, and the Registrar was profoundly stunned by the degree a few applicants went to consummate their duping in the examination.

Oloyede told columnists in Abuja that JAMB recognized a large number of impersonators that spent significant time recorded as a hard copy UTME for applicants, including the majority of the instructional exercise aces that likewise had some expertise in selecting proficient scholars for their hopefuls.

He said they use names straightforwardly or variations of the name or numerous enlistments. In Anambra State, two focuses enlisted a large number of mimicking hopefuls, and that prompted crossing out of the outcomes, and the CBT focuses delisted.

“We likewise followed the enlistment focuses and the PCs utilized, he stated, including that “Another element of pantomime was a pointless endeavor of overcoming the biometric catching of ten fingers that was presented in 2017.

The fraudsters figured they could beat the framework through ‘contributed fingers,’ where at least two people would utilize their fingers to enlist for applicants, believing that any of them would almost certainly compose for such competitors if the framework permitted it.

“Other models were in Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare, where somebody’s unique mark was found in 42 man’s enlistment, and in Bauchi State University, Gadau, where one individual’s finger impression was followed to the enrollment of 64 applicants with the end goal of permitting any of the finger-contributing impersonators to get to the examination corridor.”

He said the Board went to the degree of connecting with the essential officers of the foundation in Azare, and “we valued the Council Chairman and Provost of the College whose collaboration prompted the admission of the guilty party that he contributed fingers in compliance with common decency.”

He said the admission, as awful as it seemed to be, is useful for the Board as, without it, there would have been questions about the exactness of the innovation sent to decide and identify the infraction.

He featured another case in Borno State where, in Nassara Computer Academy, Maiduguri, 233 competitors had one specific finger incorporated into each of their biometric enrollment.

He said that JAMB has tried of Special Task Force set up by the Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB), which helped JAMB colossally in following the guilty parties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/05/11/jamb-registrar-breaks-tears-2019-utme-results/amp/

This post needs oiling. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by chiedozie198100: 10:59am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:

i thought i was the only one that noticed this.

it must have been written by someone with early stages of mental instability.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State, In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.