Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Bald Edges Makes You Look Atleast 10years Older Than You Really Are - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bald Edges Makes You Look Atleast 10years Older Than You Really Are (566 Views)

How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair / Simple Tips To Help You Grow And Maintain Edges / Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bald Edges Makes You Look Atleast 10years Older Than You Really Are by yummyricka(f): 1:26pm On May 11, 2019
Is receding hair line ruining your self esteem?

Ladies,do you go from looking like beyonce to iya ijebu once your wig comes off because of receding hairline?

Guys,do you know you are probably unable to get that chic to reply your DM because even though you are only 26,bald hairline is making you look like a 36years old man with 4 children?

I read a story on joro's blog where a lady got into a steaming make out session with a guy she really liked and had recently met,uncle got extra freaky and tried to pull her hair..lol.wig came off BOOM!rihanna like looking chic was now looking like one rukayat that sells agbo under ojuelegba bridge because her hairline starts from the middle of her head!Uncle lost erection,I don't need to tell you what happened next.

A friend once confided in me about his fiancee only looking attractive when they are about to go out,she wears really expesive wigs and looks all dolled up. Once they get back home ,all he sees is 'chop chop' hair(That was what he called it).I got him this product and she has full hairline to flaunt now.

Ladies,Natural beauty is making a massive come back.Guys wants to see what you look like without the weave/wigs before they pop the question these days.
Now,the bad new is receding hairline would only get worse with age.

The good news is you can actually do something about it and get your youthful looks back.

You can either get your confidence back or keep covering bald edges with face caps,weaves and fancy turbans.The choice is yours.

Alorepair price:6000naira
WhatsApp:08133142675
Free delivery nationwide.
Cash on delivery for only Lagos residence.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Made Printed T Shirts, Personalized Cotton T Shirts Design / America's Bobrisky, Teen Boy In United States Dressed As Bobrisky / Best Strapless Push Up Bra For Large Bust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.