Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor (1215 Views)

Investors/ Partners Needed For Agro-commodity Supply Business / Acquired Very Cheap Land In Abuja For Agro Livestock Farm's Biz & Residential ! / Feasibility On Agro Export Business/comprehensive Cost & Profitability Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 2:33pm On May 11, 2019
It is no longer gain saying that agriculture holds the key to unlocking our desired prosperity as a nation.

Just to take a sub sector... Aquaculture...let alone the cash crops....

Are u aware that fish feed takes approximately 70% of the total cost of production?

Are you aware that at the first two months of rearing catfish, their are practically no feed alternative that can give your fish the desired nutrient composition order than well formulated and processed feeds.

It is a fact that Nigeria still imports more fish than what is locally produced.

Do you know that buying high quality locally made floating feeds will increase our GDP and create employment.

Are you aware, that a fish farmer with a minimum of 1000 fingerlings will need an average minimum of 50bags to raise a fish to 1kg.

Do you know that you can make as high as 25% ROI in any of the entire catfish value chain guranteed.

Wow...i can not exhaust all the info about the secret of agribusiness...

Have u had ugly experience investing in the agric sector...??
Are you unsure if it worth investing in the agric sector..??

Talk agric investment with us today...strictly for investor.

Our next investment kicks off in June 2019

Support our quest for a better tomorrow.....

For more enquiries.....call/chat Amb Young on 081-537-01613

or drop your WhatsApp contact to be added to a briefing holding next week saturday on WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 5:35am On May 12, 2019
National food security shouldn't be the sole responsibilty of the government, we all have our part to play.
Food and shelter comes first in human needs.

We all cannot farm but we can all contribute tokens to support farming.

Happy sunday all.
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Thomywah: 11:19am On May 12, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 3:00pm On May 12, 2019
Daily, farmers most dreadest nightmare is their inability to sell their harvested farm produces after toiling day and night.

Most lives in the rural areas and are small holder farmers. They've been deprived of necessary inputs due to lack of funds.

Sadly, many of us eat and waste foods without an appreciation to the farmers.

We continue to enrich the rich leaving the poor to be poorer in the midst of plenty.

Are you an employee, farmers friend, patriotic Nigerians who believes the agric sector can correct the current economic challenges confronting us.

Join me as i mobilize passionate agro investors to support the growth and development of the agric sector.
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 5:57pm On May 13, 2019
Agro Investment is unlike any other investment. It takes an experience managers to manage agro investment.

Inspite of all intervention funds from government, it has really not been designed to address smallholders farmers plight.

Interestingly, investment in agribusiness surely promises an increase in the country GDP.

Are you passionate about agriculture....
Are you seeking for a secondary guaranteed income..

Join our group for more enquiry
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 8:16am On May 14, 2019
If indeed we want our economy to improve, reduce importation of what we can produce, create employment for our teaming population and empower small scale farmers. Agro investment is inevitable
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Guarantor(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2019
Fish4wealth:
If indeed we want our economy to improve, reduce importation of what we can produce, create employment for our teaming population and empower small scale farmers. Agro investment is inevitable

+2347010468431
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by yemmite07: 11:42am On May 14, 2019
My number 07031834385
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by NairalandAngel(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2019
Fish4wealth:
It is no longer gain saying that agriculture holds the key to unlocking our desired prosperity as a nation.

Just to take a sub sector... Aquaculture...let alone the cash crops....

Are u aware that fish feed takes approximately 70% of the total cost of production?

Are you aware that at the first two months of rearing catfish, their are practically no feed alternative that can give your fish the desired nutrient composition order than well formulated and processed feeds.

It is a fact that Nigeria still imports more fish than what is locally produced.

Do you know that buying high quality locally made floating feeds will increase our GDP and create employment.

Are you aware, that a fish farmer with a minimum of 1000 fingerlings will need an average minimum of 50bags to raise a fish to 1kg.

Do you know that you can make as high as 25% ROI in any of the entire catfish value chain guranteed.

Wow...i can not exhaust all the info about the secret of agribusiness...

Have u had ugly experience investing in the agric sector...??
Are you unsure if it worth investing in the agric sector..??

Talk agric investment with us today...strictly for investor.

Our next investment kicks off in June 2019

Support our quest for a better tomorrow.....

For more enquiries.....call/chat Amb Young on 081-537-01613

or drop your WhatsApp contact to be added to a briefing holding next week saturday on WhatsApp

Are you actually involved in agric or are you one of those who just peddle training materials?
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Add me my contact on signature
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 3:14pm On May 14, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Are you actually involved in agric or are you one of those who just peddle training materials?

I'm a CEO of an agricultural based organisation.

I've been privileged to work with an agricultural multinational company with head office in Israel as an aquaculturist and a consultant.

I'm the pioneering president of a revolutionary cooperative society.

Seeing is believing, I'm unlike ICT organisation with due respect to such who engages in online farming to raise investment. We are the direct farmers.

Many have contacted me privately and I'm sure they can describe the little they've known about me. You can equally check my signature.

Love to know more, chat Ambassador Young on 081-537-01613
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 3:33pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by sundamonex(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 2:45pm On May 15, 2019
sundamonex:

Send the subject "Agro Investor" to 081-537-01613
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 6:57pm On May 15, 2019
It is sad how Nigeria palm oil importation from Malaysia keeps increasing as the Q1 importation has risen to 57%.

Yet, we are blessed with palm plantation mostly in the south.

Unlocking the potential in the agric sector doesn't come cheap, it needs sufficient funding to increase output with quality, hence making it an attractive venture.

Are you passionate about this sector....
Are you interested in joining like minded investors...

Signup with us today.

Simply send the subject" Agro Investor" to 081-537-01613 to receive the whatsapp link
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by charlly2016(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2019
Pls add me 09023301229
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 10:24pm On May 17, 2019
Many thanks to those who have shown interest in supporting our course.

This is not an investment for the get rich quick investors neither for those who are not passionate about the agric sector. Hence, we are not just interested in any investor, rather Agro investors.

If you are convinced that the Nigeria agric sector can someday be as attractive as the telecommunication(note, it takes a huge capital to build the telecommunication as well), we would be glad to have your support.

God bless Farmers
Great farmer! Great nation
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 11:46am On May 18, 2019
With as little as #100,000(One hundred thousand naira), you can be part of our Agro Investors with a guarantee ROI in just six months.
Re: Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor by Fish4wealth: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
We want to appreciate all those who have contacted us and invested with us.

However, we like to re-emphasise, we are a serious minded agricultural enterprise proferring solutions to financial challenges confronting smallholder farmers and in return grow our investors funds.

Consequently, we appeal that only those who understand farming and are passionate to invest should contact not those seeking unrealistic ROI.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Trading Binary Options On MT5 (check In) / Global Buy - Do Simple Tasks And Earn Daily / I Need A Stock Broker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.