Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (87596 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by njokuuche77(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No matter how much she tries to put in him the energy of a young man, it can never equate that of a young man. He will grow younger to catch up with her and she will have to grow old quickly to catch up with him. His Gain Her Loss.

In life, you cannot eat your cake and have it. The choices you make will challenge the essence of your realities. I have seen ladies who rock older men in their wild days but settle for a young man when it's time. They understand the differences and would rather spend their life with a financially decent young man than an extremely rich old man.

Finally, the beauty of marriage is in the youthfulness of both, the energy they exert and the young smile and laughter they both find in each other's space.

Richdad

You are a wise man.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Craigslists: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Odiriance4all(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
Never trust an Igbo girl.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by J2381: 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
Oga Ned has found someone who will make him feel young again.

Cheers Oga. Nothing does you. grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by mozona(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
Believe it or not, she is not catching her fun.

Look as the old man just sit down dey look.

Trust younger guys of her mate, club go know say people come

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 11, 2019
If you don't want us to declare your life inconclusive, stop posting this childwife matter to front page.

Plenty of mediocrity....

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Omoluabi16(m): 8:37pm On May 11, 2019
Her choice. I can't judge her..who knows she may truly be happy?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by cashcity: 8:38pm On May 11, 2019
Hahaha. The goose and the darkness.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Bossgirl733: 8:39pm On May 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Her choice. I can't judge her..who knows she may truly be happy?
You are right

See My Signature grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by naijajobx: 8:39pm On May 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Kasali226(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2019
Me self will go and start acting ..so I will be trending on nairaland grin undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
IMAGINE Wetin BREASTFEEDING BABY Carry ANCESTOR dey do.

Dey Bring out ANCESTOR any how
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by ofiko123(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2019
Her life..
Her business..
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by ajebuter(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2019
At least she took Tonto Dike off our cyberspace this week
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Range63: 8:45pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by ecclize: 8:46pm On May 11, 2019
Tho. It's her choice...
What is somehow wild...
B'coz this can be love...
When their are loads of handsomly rich and responsible dude out their...
I swear the girls don lose for her life... I know her prayers will be for the man to die in early after the marriage
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by anambraamaka: 8:46pm On May 11, 2019
Chai Bosalin kuba song make me love this girl but she just run go marry. Look for money fine boy adi ewuzi
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by ba7man(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

No matter how much she tries to put in him the energy of a young man, it can never equate that of a young man. He will grow younger to catch up with her and she will have to grow old quickly to catch up with him. His Gain Her Loss.

In life, you cannot eat your cake and have it. The choices you make will challenge the essence of your realities. I have seen ladies who rock older men in their wild days but settle for a young man when it's time. They understand the differences and would rather spend their life with a financially decent young man than an extremely rich old man.

Finally, the beauty of marriage is in the youthfulness of both, the energy they exert and the young smile and laughter they both find in each other's space.

Richdad
She skipped 3 generational gaps so they probably have little in common.

She will try to fill that void with jewellery, cars and luxuries but emotional needs are food to the soul.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:48pm On May 11, 2019
Dem don receive their lost mandate from Tonto dis week.
Don't worry, Tonto will take back her place before the week runs out!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by AMI3(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2019
Who are we to tell somebody how to live his or her?

If u are against them it is your headed the earlier u start been happy for them, the better it will be good for your health.

Those guys have move on so u should move. leave her to worry about her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Hotzone(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2019
Taking Muslim belief to the next level

Marry as much women as possible
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by able20(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2019
martineverest:
hypocritically, 95 percent of those slamming her will gladly do the same if they had opportunities.
True talk, even most guys will jump on the road.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Werock247: 8:52pm On May 11, 2019
Enjoy your loot oga Ned. Very well deserved
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2019
Him just wan use this stupid girl renew juju

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2019
Okay..

Check my signature biko
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by HARDDON: 8:55pm On May 11, 2019
iammo:
cheesy

Atleast the old baba is trying hard to make her happy

Didn't know, until I came across this post, however sadly, that happiness is now taking abode in clubs. Smh

@ op, this is pathetic.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Yoighaman(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2019
I think the man is young at heart. That with money would make him attract any young lady.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2019
This man sha, this is Everyman’s dream Believe me.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Benekruku(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2019
Her husband is older than his inlaws grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On May 11, 2019
martineverest:
archaic mentality.. jealousy everywhere.

Stop using this old line, she will come back for you all when the real settling down start.

Those two nature will hardly settle.

I know say unable own is only money.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On May 11, 2019
martineverest:
archaic mentality.. jealousy everywhere.

Stop using this old line, she will come back for you all when the real settling down start.

Those two nature will hardly settle.

I know say una own na only money. Una no fade see far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.