Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Are You Good In Wordpress Maintenance - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Good In Wordpress Maintenance (698 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / How Can I Create Football Prediction Table In Wordpress? / How To Change Link Color In Wordpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Good In Wordpress Maintenance by rim2: 3:43pm On May 11, 2019
I have a site at here but I need someone to teach me how to manually backup the site
Re: Are You Good In Wordpress Maintenance by etoluw: 4:09pm On May 11, 2019
simple

1. export d database
2. zip wp-content folder and download
Re: Are You Good In Wordpress Maintenance by Bolaji21(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=rim2 post=78303115]I have a site at here but I need someone to teach me how to manually backup the site[/quote search for wpbackup plugin and install.

The plugin bundles the entire website and saves on your server. You can also download for later use.
If you're looking to migrate your website, try duplicator plugin.

If it's something you don't want to do yourself, you can mail me at adeademi2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Copy And Paste, Come In Here / Spammer Threathens To Get Zikistmovement.igbodefender.com Blocked Permanently... / 2 Years Old Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.