Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters (35597 Views)

A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me / The Ambition Of Spirits; How To Know If You Are A Minister Of Darkness / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by seth000: 10:55pm On May 11, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 11, 2019
How do we deliver them please??
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by legalwealth(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2019
Deicide:
Spirit of Entitlement mentality

Hmmm! !!
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by picoba(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
utme result and i scored 182 and i want to
study computer science,i chose funaab as
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the
scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i
need your advice on what to do?

Try your luck in any of the private university, if you can avoid the school fees.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by deedy111: 11:01pm On May 11, 2019
No doubt, NINE OUT OF TEN UNMARRIED WOMEN IN NIGERIA IS STILL SINGLE BECAUSE OF ATLEAST ONE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED SPIRIT.

I NOW CONFIRM WHY THEY CALL THEM FOWL BRIAN, I OFTEN WONDER WHAT EVENING NEWSPAPER STILL STRUGGLING WITH CURRENT AFFAIRS.

MAKE HAYS WHILE THE SUN SHINES....WITH YOUR BRIAN

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Range63: 11:04pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by nopretense: 11:04pm On May 11, 2019
Hello people,

Anyone in need of a roommate in Lagos should pls send me a mail (natural20line@gmail.com).

Preferred areas: Berger, Sabo Yaba, Iwaya, Surulere, Marina or any other place close to Marina.

P.S: I'm a male professional

Thanks...
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by vibbb: 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
ok
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by bonnyhope: 11:12pm On May 11, 2019
martineverest:
someone sat down and composed the childish and useless thread?..... unemployment everywhere
But what he highlighted is not far from the truth
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 11, 2019
Sighs.
It is well. cry
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Harmony92(f): 11:14pm On May 11, 2019
What abt d men...I have a frnd 39 yrs old n e is still single...even wit his car n house.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Prudent200: 11:17pm On May 11, 2019
lovelyboi71:
how old are you bro?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by edebemba(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2019
kaen1317:
Especially spirit of "I need rich guy"
That is "Selective Spirit". Many girls waste their time until they come close to menopause because they want to marry a ready made husband instead of a struggling man, or a handsome man instead of an ugly man or short man. By the time they realize their errors, after many years of waiting, they begin to seek for and to settle with anyhow man that comes their way.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Jacyluv(f): 11:22pm On May 11, 2019
[quote author=IME1 post=78313633] undecided
The way threads are still hitting fp at this time
You'd think the mods data will expire by 11.59pm tongue
And 55MB is still remanining cheesy

Why do we focus on single girls and leave single guys
Pls don't tell me about biological clock
That's a thread of it's own

I wonder oooo
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Ohraykon: 11:25pm On May 11, 2019
Harmony92:
What abt d men...I have a frnd 39 yrs old n e is still single...even wit his car n house.
women are more compared to men
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 11, 2019
nopretense:
Please, anyone in need of a roommate in Lagos should pls send me a mail (natural20line@gmail.com).

Preferred areas: Berger, Sabo Yaba, Iwaya, Surulere, Marina or any other place close to Marina.

G
Thanks...
A male professional Is that supposed to b some kind of qualification?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by bluefilm: 11:28pm On May 11, 2019
Why you no mention the spirit of lesbianism like the strong one wey hol' cococandy abi Cocacola?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Bbbwings: 11:34pm On May 11, 2019
Op needs to be in a pych ward..
A normal human being doesn't think like this.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by drskyfly007(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2019
lovelyboi71:
There is always hope as long as you are still alive..
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:40pm On May 11, 2019
Bossjakande:
Most of dem end up in shilo . useless things DAT walk about wit dia leg open ready to accept any type and size of blocus

Like your mama didn't accept kondo from conductors before marrying that he goat that spewed his sperm. Ask that slut and let her talk true.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by TheQuirkyPen993: 11:42pm On May 11, 2019
deedy111:
No doubt, NINE OUT OF TEN UNMARRIED WOMEN IN NIGERIA IS STILL SINGLE BECAUSE OF ATLEAST ONE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED SPIRIT.

I NOW CONFIRM WHY THEY CALL THEM FOWL BRIAN, I OFTEN WONDER WHAT EVENING NEWSPAPER STILL STRUGGLING WITH CURRENT AFFAIRS.

MAKE HAYS WHILE THE SUN SHINES....WITH YOUR BRIAN

Your mother was a fish brain until she realised she's not getting younger. She married that your ape father. kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by olaboy33(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2019
lovelyboi71:

Funaab might not accept 182 but Delsu would accept being a state university tho your courae might be changed. Work more towards the Putme, knowing someone there would be an added advantage.
Ilaropoly would also definitely accept 182 regardless of course.

Goodluck.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Antichristus: 11:47pm On May 11, 2019
nopretense:
Please, anyone in need of a roommate in Lagos should pls send me a mail (natural20line@gmail.com).

Thanks...

ROOMMATE OR FLATMATE? SHARING ROOM WITH ABSOLUTE STRANGER?
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 11, 2019
Attitude spirit Nko?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 11, 2019
Pavore9:
Does this also apply to single white ladies?

Good question ...

Maybe its continent specific.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 11, 2019
Hello nairalanders please I seriously need your advice now.
I got 278 in my Jamb 2019 result although it is far below what I had expected to be my score but I still thank God.
My problem is I don't know if I should still continue rooting for Medicine/Pharmacy at Unizik or I should just root only for Pharmacy at Unilag because I had 1A, 2Bs & 2Cs in my Waec result last year 2018.
Please what are my chances of gaining admission at Unilag/Unizik with this my score to study either Medicine/Pharmacy this year and if you know their last year cut-off mark for these two courses please let me know.
Please help me and push this my complaint to frontpage @ Seun.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 11, 2019
Obirin so iwa nu, oni ohun ko ni ori oko (Woman who lacks character claim she doesn't get suitors). Character is it all and home training. But many of these feminists want to be like totodick and Linda. Nobody can correct them.

Dem go tell u say, u go school, I go school.
Nobody can deny my right.
You can't tell me what to do.
We don't eat this kinda shit in my house.
I need Gucci bags and shoes...
I can't cook ....why not fast food.
I can't date a guy who doesn't own a car. etc.. B4 u know...dem don enter G boys hand...their pants na sara...

I can't even take you home once I notice you no get attitude. They don't sell it in computer village.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by naturalwaves: 11:59pm On May 11, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Computer science is for highly cerebral people. With that horrendous score of yours, you will cry almost everyday if you get in. You will regret the day you wrote "computer science" in your Utme form. People will be calling you "campus guy" when you go home for holidays but your carry overs in school can be a 4 by 4 matrix.
The point I am trying to make is this; go back to the drawing board, get all needed resources, study hard and prepare for next UTME. If you really want to study computer science, you need to be academically sound and prepared.
Funnily enough, I went to that schoOl and studied computer science but it was not called Funaab that time.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 11, 2019
Is this what you call spirits? I was expecting ogbanje kind of spirit.
Re: Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters by pweshdodo(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
nothing for you this year
Well my bro scored 184 last year too and he is in fuoye now studying AEE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.