Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well (824 Views)

I Want To Creat A Business Email As Well / How To Create A Free Business Email Address In 5 Minutes (step By Step) / I Can Creat A Website For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well by kb77: 7:57pm On May 11, 2019
Hello Guyz please I need your assistance I want to create a business email with Name-cheap please any assistance should guide me i don't even know how to funds very difficult
Re: I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well by RealLordZeus(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2019
Pm/WhatsApp 0.8.088922994
Re: I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well by Ijeomaejiofor: 11:13pm On May 11, 2019
kb77:
Hello Guyz please I need your assistance I want to create a business email with Name-cheap please any assistance should guide me i don't even know how to funds very difficult

Please contact 07062438377.
Re: I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well by maxweb(m): 12:39am On May 12, 2019
kb77:
Don't try it it's too expensive.

Use that money to buy host and domain and then you'll get unlimited custom emails.
Re: I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well by Ijeomaejiofor: 1:00am On May 12, 2019
that's true, would have said that to you, it's really expensive, you'll have to be renewing your email account per month, or yearly.

I believe your business is still at the ground level , so in other not to waste money, just own a normal website and a normal e-mail account having your business name.

Would cost you 40k for this job or contact me on 07062438377 to negotiate more.
Re: I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well by Bizmagnet: 6:11am On May 12, 2019
kb77:

You go to Namecheap just because of customised email? You don't need to, bro. Just get hosting and domain with one of the best Nigeria hosting providers and you have customised emails free or you set up your website to really maximize its usage. Chat me up for details 0812-341-9967
Re: I Want To Creat A Costomice Email Business Email As Well by Bolaji21(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2019
kb77:

If by business email you mean an email like name@yourdomain.com, it's easy and free. Just login to your cpanel and click email accounts. You'll be able to create emails from there. But I must tell you, you need to always login via mail.yourdomain.com to check your mail.

You can set up mail forwarders though. So all your emails are forwarded to maybe your Gmail account.

Also, you can set up the mail client on your phone so you receive incoming mails from your phone and can reply.

If that's too complicated, you can try Google business email, it's not free though. But it allows you have name@yourdomain.com and login via Gmail.

If you need further help, you can ask or mail me at adeademi2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Using Avast Secureline VPN ? (share Your Experience) / Get This Logistics Software To Automate Your Logistics Operations / Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.