Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 (109431 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister / Hannatu Musawa Weeps During Senate Screening, Says She Comes From Poor Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by lastempero: 10:59pm On May 11, 2019
muzzol:
President Buhari sworn-in 27-year-old Ms. Hannatu Muhammad as a member of the board of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC).

Ms. Hannatu was appointed as one of the board members to represent the youth in compliance with the provision of the ICPC act.

Sometimes you wonder why some Nigerians love wailing from position of ignorance

So na the aboki girl be the only youth for naija.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by darkelf: 10:59pm On May 11, 2019
H2Ossss:

Lol... appionting some1 with no work experience as member board of director should be celebrated this is not an acheivememt rather backwardness.. nepotism... tribalism... religionism... No sound person will celebrate this.... I weep for Nigeria... I strongly doubt such can happen in sane environments.

He is one of those that celebrate evil and defend it with passion.

Are there no northerners with better qualifications than her?

Later, you will go to Shiloh 2019 to pray for breakthrough because you refused to speak against societal ills
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by H2Ossss(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2019
darkelf:

Its really sad that some Nigerians are still defending the appointment.

There are 30 something yr olds with better qualifications than her. Nigerians will defend evil yet pray to God to remove it from their path SMH

It's pitiful really... I'm way more qualified than she is... same age bracket... relevant experience especially in the finance management ... but who knows my father to give me such a post... hahahahahahaha....
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by darkelf: 11:00pm On May 11, 2019
H2Ossss:

It's pitiful really... I'm way more qualified than she is... same age bracket... relevant experience especially in the finance management in a world leading firm... but who knows my father to give me such a post... hahahahahahaha....

Funny thing is I am a Pharmacist but this appointment is just rubbish
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Otsam(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2019
lexy2014:

One of d reasons is cos we still have citizens who are good at justifying d rubbish of these people. We still have citizens who would support glaring evil. We lack good leaders cos most of d followers are docile, others are sycophants. Very few are willing to confront d evil of Nigerian leadership. D sycophants will fight u while d docile ones will tell u u wasting ur time. So d cycle of bad leadership continues cos no one challenges them

You are very correct. We can only hope for the bedt
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 11, 2019
See CV, as if she has copied mine. But where am I now? Shouting over the people's children for just 30k.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Otsam(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2019
franchasng:
Count Southeast and Southsouth out of it!! Stop trying to be politically correct, be bold and mention it loud and clear: SOUTHWEST is a disgrace to Southern Nigeria; they are too selfish and cunning, and if they continue like that, they will reap the fruit now or in future, just a matter of time angry

Southwest is the one selling Southern Nigeria out for pennies that fall off the leadership table of the north, it hurts so bad because without Southwest betrayal and cunning/unpredictable nature of being here and there, who born northern Nigeria to be marginalizing Southern Nigeria, for what na angry

I’m not saying I’m correct here, it’s just my opinion in which you are entitled to urs. But I just said what I feels. Would you say amaechi is from south-west? Sagay? Akpabio? Kalu? Uba? And so on. Let’s leave sentiments it’s what it is.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Coolgent(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2019
One of my close is working with as a teacher, got an appointment as S.A to their Governor, within 3months got elected as Party Financial Secretary! 3 positions at the same time!
There is no limit to what cabals can do.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by nnamdismart25(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2019
Akanbiedu:
I had assumed this appointment will be celebrated by the not-too-young-to-run supporters as an achievement.

Now, it is shameful that many southerners have now turned themselves to cry-cry babies, crying over everything.
why can't you confront the evil for once?
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by 4gunners(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2019
That is where they can have their way - MDAS. You hardly see them compete for multi-national jobs which are mostly based on merit.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by ogbonti: 11:13pm On May 11, 2019
How old was Buhari when he became a military Governor under Gen. Murtala Mohammed?

North Eastern State of

Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi and Gombe?

He was just 33 years old, and a Lt. Col.

How old was Yakubu Gowon.when he became Head of State of Nigeria? 31 years and 9 months!
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by richie240: 11:15pm On May 11, 2019
muzzol:
President Buhari sworn-in 27-year-old Ms. Hannatu Muhammad as a member of the board of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC).

Ms. Hannatu was appointed as one of the board members to represent the youth in compliance with the provision of the ICPC act.t

Sometimes you wonder why some Nigerians love wailing from position of ignorance

dyydxx:

can you hear yourself? are you this obtuse?

so what criteria was she chosen to be on the board? is she the most qualified youth in the country?
@dydx, u are begging d question. Is ur governor d most qualified person in ur state?
If u are going that route then I'm sorry we are going no where. No present senator in NASS is the most qualified to be elected.
There are better qualified persons than the 37 governors we currently have.
What should concern u and ur PhD (pull him down) lots should be: Is she qualified to get the post in d first instance ?
For crying out loud she is 27 yes old.
Had she bn a 21 yr old Chiamaka Okeke the whole cyber space would have bn filled with Igbo amaka but as it is not, then its nepotism.
That Biafra must come oooooo in Jesus' name!

Empiree:
what can someone do to please Nigerians?. I have read many times on this platform where people posted trail of work experience to get a job in Nigeria.

If Buhari picks northerner, it is nepotism.

If Buhari picks Muslim, he wants to islamise Nigeria.

If Buhari picks old man, we are tired of these old people. We want young fresh blood. Buhari is not a visionary

If Buhari picks from the East or South, you say he can't even fix up north.

If Buhari picks young one, she doesn't qualify

If Buhari picks nobody, he's baba go slow

What EXACTLY you people want?
I taya o. They say they want Biafra, OK , d north helped by giving them October 31st 2017 'push' but they backtracked

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Empiree: 11:19pm On May 11, 2019
dyydxx:

Sorry bro that's not good enough. This is just pure nepotism, the bane of the problem in this country. Did you even check her CV? at least an old cargo would have had some kind of experience
what can someone do to please Nigerians?. I have read many times on this platform where people posted trail of work experience to get a job in Nigeria.

If Buhari picks old man, we are tired of these old people. We want young fresh blood. Buhari is not a visionary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Krystalzkris(f): 11:21pm On May 11, 2019
Somebody they can easily manipulate.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by richie240: 11:22pm On May 11, 2019
H2Ossss:

No doubt it is... but you jusy picked some1 with no qualification ... no experience to be a board member.. to hold such a post when there are people within same age bracket who are much more qualified than she is....

That is the point we are making.

Pharmacist with NYSC and internship experience being a board member.... My country is really a zoo.
Are u a Nigerian in d first case?

We know those who call Nigeria 'zoo' and they are clearly not Nigerians . Biko be proud of ur biafric heritage
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Esji80(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2019
Congratulations, Hajiya Pharm Hannatu. Best wishes and Allah's guidance Ma

Bad belle no good ooo

You people should appreciate the efforts of His Excellency PMB in giving Youths and Women opportunity to serve this great nation
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by ogtavia(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2019
You see that INEC,that's where everything changed. May God bring us into places where I stories will either change or get better. Best wishes to her.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by enemyofprogress: 11:30pm On May 11, 2019
Haboooooookis are in control of Nigeria shame on tinubu, okorocha and co
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by AbooNasir(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2019
phelonrays:
With all this up-and-down degrees working under buhari wey no even go school sef...

las las Skul na....... lipsrsealed

me shouting..,.SCAAAAAM!
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Sagay212: 11:34pm On May 11, 2019
How abo.ki for survive without govt job. Remove govt job and see how many of them go turn almajiri overnight. You will not see them in banks, oil companies, telecommunications, I.T ,etc. Na so so govt job.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by dyydxx: 11:37pm On May 11, 2019
richie240:

@dydx, u are begging d question. Is ur governor d most qualified person in ur state?
If u are going that route then I'm sorry we are going no where. No present senator in NASS is the most qualified to be elected.
There are better qualified persons than the 37 governors we currently have.
What should concern u and ur PhD (pull him down) lots should be: Is she qualified to get the post in d first instance ?
For crying out loud she is 27 yes old.
Had she bn a 21 yr old Chiamaka Okeke the whole cyber space would have bn filled with Igbo amaka but as it is not, then its nepotism.
That Biafra must come oooooo in Jesus' name!

You are barking up the wrong tree here. Yes, I ask again is she the most qualified youth to be chosen on the board? This is nepotism, pure and simple.

Governors and NASS members are duly elected and that can't be compared with an appointment. She's only there as the wife of one Aso Rock Power broker...finish.

There are even better qualified young northerners than this lady that is the wife of one of this Alhaji's.

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by H2Ossss(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2019
richie240:

Are u a Nigerian in d first case?

We know those who call Nigeria 'zoo' and they are clearly not Nigerians . Biko be proud of ur biafric heritage

lol... I'm not igbo..the term zoo just sounds appropriate in referring to Nigeria .... we (the general population) are the animals caged and those in power are the zoo keepers ....
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by dyydxx: 11:41pm On May 11, 2019
Empiree:

He should pick a qualified muslim young northerner, there are very plenty that have competence not this degree holding pharmacist that has basically no experience to hold the position she has gotten but only there because the she is wife of one power broker
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by MyExpression(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2019
How did she finish Pharmacy in 5yrs, 2009-2014
2009, there was strike, 2013 there was another strike that even pushed my graduation from 2013, to 2014.
How come the impact of the strike reflected in my school calendar but didn't reflect on hers.

She should be investigated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Rosamystica(f): 11:48pm On May 11, 2019
what do u xpect from a slow,self-centerd,incorregible,tribalistic old president
may be he is trying to correct what he'd said earlier about nigerian youths being lazy.
and now u have it,appointing an inexperiencd toddler to such a delicate position.
BUHARI is simply confused...
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by dyydxx: 11:50pm On May 11, 2019
ogbonti:
How old was Buhari when he became a military Governor under Gen. Murtala Mohammed?

North Eastern State of

How old was Yakubu Gowon.when he became Head of State of Nigeria? 31 years and 9 months!

Both Buhari and Gowon had the best military trainings abroad before taking up positions of power. This is a far cry from an intern pharmacist that just sells drugs
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by jimcaddy(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2019
Welcome to El dorado..
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by bendike: 11:52pm On May 11, 2019
See life? Meanwhile mannabbq is there selling suya and turkey shocked

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by Chamber2000: 11:56pm On May 11, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

The Honorable is reserved for those appointed by The President and approved by the Senate.
1) Every officer in the United States Armed Forces receives their commission through appointment by the President, but none are the Honorable.
2) The President's staff is all appointed by The President but none are the Honorable.
Some chairmen of very high boards are the Honorable ... e.g. the chairman of the Federal Reserve ... but members of boards, councils, are typically not.
Quit talking like an Idiot. You spend your time on BET9JA thread trying to forecast game to win and in the midnight you will come here to defend a girl that got admission after you ve graduated from the University. You are an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by oduademonest: 11:58pm On May 11, 2019
Affirmative action
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by stonemasonn: 11:58pm On May 11, 2019
SarkinYarki:
zero experience in anything grin grin including the pharmacy ..She was born the year Ngene entered university but today Ngene is still a BMC earning pittance while she is a board member
hahahahahahaha....Abeg make I laugh with this bottle of corona.
Re: Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 by amuwo1980: 11:59pm On May 11, 2019
ogbonti:

North Eastern State of

And look at what they did to Nigeria? Do you ever really think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.