Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) (30165 Views)

Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) / Video Of A Local Beach In Lagos Nigeria / Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by oluwamaich(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2019
Turbulence troubles the mind, by they remembered how Jesus calm the storm, so, Peace, be still

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by sammyuche(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2019
Don't blame them. They have families waiting for them back home. Think of those who have been in an actual crash, what do you think went trough there mind shortly before the crash.

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2019
LOL. I remember when I experienced it too. It can be quite scary knowing that there's almost nothing you can do about it.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by harley88(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2019
EXLOVER:
Today makes it a year since i broke up with my ex.

Konji na bastard, but i didn't call her anytime for friendly match.

Nairalanders please celebrate with me, is not easy to be spending 3000 three times every week just to have sex for the past one year.

I'm just waiting for 9pm that's the time i normally spend the 3k
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by shadeyinka(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2019
Odingo1:
In my own experience everyone is quiet and it is more intense than this one, our plane even turn upside down and shaking, I was scared but very confident. The pilot announce it two times before the turbulence begin, maybe that is the reason why everyone is calm.
Plane turned upside down? Not likely!
Or derision had set in LOL!

8 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Millz404(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2019
dokie:

Are you minding them. Some turbulence can be so bad that even the whites get so scared.

You should be ashamed of that line

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by shadeyinka(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2019
MajorJeffery:
At high altitudes, turbulence can hardly affect a plane unless the aircraft's vital component is harmed during the ordeal thereby making it hard to fly.
It's all about the size of the plane. Bigger planes experience less turbulence.

2 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by JasonScoolari: 5:59pm On May 12, 2019
dominique:
Funny video, all that noise can distract the pilot sef

Sucks to fly local with Nigerians that are not used to flights. All that praying and wailing can be very unnerving.
I was hearing one Oga shouting "Be Still"

grin

4 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by ThothHermes: 5:59pm On May 12, 2019
I hope not to experience this. A sudden drop in altitude made me really scared on my first ever flight. Wonder how I would feel during serious turbulence.

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Odingo1: 5:59pm On May 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

Plane turned upside down? Not likely!
Or derision had set in LOL!

Yes that plane actually tumbled in the air because I was sitting near the window that has the wing of the plane, I saw the wing going up.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by priking: 6:01pm On May 12, 2019
,*
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by EXLOVER(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2019
harley88:

Tge
meaning?
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by pureconscience: 6:01pm On May 12, 2019
YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE MIGHTY
EXLOVER:

Nairalanders please celebrate with me, is not easy to be spending 3000 three times every week just to have sex for the past one year.

2 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by shadeyinka(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2019
Odingo1:

Yes that plane actually tumbled in the air because I was sitting near the window that has the wing of the plane, I saw the wing going up.
That's serious!
I pray not to experience that o
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by JasonScoolari: 6:03pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THESE GUYS WERE JUST FORTUNATE TODAY.

GUESS WHAT.....
MOST PLANE CRASH ACCIDENTS THAT HAS HAPPENED HAD RELIGIOUS PEOPLE PRAYING IN THERE, AFTER PRAYING BEFORE THEY BOARDED THE PLANE OF COURSE.
SAME THING WITH ROAD ACCIDENTS.

YOUR PRAYERS WON'T SAVE YOU. ACCIDENTS AND PLANE CRASH ARE PART OF GODS AMAZING PLAN.
YOUR PRAYERS DON'T WORK. CHEERS.
I listened to one chronic Adulterer shouting;

"Be Still" Wetin person nor go hear. grin
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2019
Novice flying locally that's not up to 1hour flight shouting Jesus. We have been stocked in the air en-route Cairo due to bad weather for hours and I thought I was dead already. I was tempted to call my lawyer and make my will grin Worst experience I don't want to experience in my flying life again.

6 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2019
MajorJeffery:
At high altitudes, turbulence can hardly affect a plane unless the aircraft's vital component is harmed during the ordeal thereby making it hard to fly.
Plz explain more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2019
MajorJeffery:
turbulence can crash these cheap scrap planes flying locally in Nigeria. Till today, I hail those flying Nigeria local flights.

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by meobizy(f): 6:11pm On May 12, 2019
I'm sure many Nairalanders are now on Google searching up "what is turbulence?".
How can one explain colour to a blind man?
This is another case of religion vs science.
I am very sure if many of those people were told beforehand that God destined their death on that flight they will refuse to board the plane.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:11pm On May 12, 2019
That's the annoying thing flying with local Nigerians who aren't used to flying.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by damilare442: 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
EXLOVER:

I feel ur pain
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Odingo1: 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
That's the annoying thing flying with local Nigerians who aren't used to flying.
Turbulence get level oooo, maybe you have not experience a major one, that day you will understand the situation of those people in that plane.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by sazycul: 6:22pm On May 12, 2019
Was there a crash? No.
That means their prayers was answered. Never take somethings for granted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Kingxway: 6:24pm On May 12, 2019
DEGABA:
Am sure even the so called Atheist among them joined in the prayer.
Who atheism help? Don't mind all their rant on social media

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 12, 2019
deep down in u when u realise u have been an hypocrite & unrepentant sinner, make u nor fear death u hear?

no second chance in grave after all u have heard
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by stagger: 6:25pm On May 12, 2019
I have been in such a situation and I prayed. Yes, let me be a clown but that day, my God showed up for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by tgmservice: 6:25pm On May 12, 2019
dominique:
Funny video, all that noise can distract the pilot sef

Sucks to fly local with Nigerians that are not used to flights. All that praying and wailing can be very unnerving.
until u are in the situation before dont judge

Na ur type go start to speak in tougue after experiencing small turbulence

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Pearl05(f): 6:25pm On May 12, 2019
dokie:

Are you minding them. Some turbulence can be so bad that even the whites get so scared.

I thought the whites are humans too.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:26pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I listened to one chronic Adulterer shouting;

"Be Still" Wetin person nor go hear. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Kingxway: 6:26pm On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Even some self acclaimed atheists will join in prayers too.
Who atheism help? Deep down, they know there's more to life than eyes can see. Don't mind their rant on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience / Dangerous Gutter At Alapara Junction Akute, Causing Accidents (Pics) / Airfares To UK, US, Others Jump By 55%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.