Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) (30160 Views)

Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) / Video Of A Local Beach In Lagos Nigeria / Eid-el-kabir: Car Crashes Into Prayer Ground In Ogun, 2 Killed, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by dokie: 6:27pm On May 12, 2019
Millz404:

You should be ashamed of that line

Don't blame me.

Our people make it look like its just Africans or Nigerians that get scared during such incidents.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by ufotty2001: 6:27pm On May 12, 2019
Turbulence in abroad they take it has fun..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg3S8jsPhkQ
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:29pm On May 12, 2019
stagger:
I have been in such a situation and I prayed. Yes, let me be a clown but that day, my God showed up for me.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING THE "MY GOD" AWARD, AS HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

MY FEELINGS FOR ALL THOSE WHO CALLED ON THEIR GOD BUT STILL PERISHED (INCLUDING THOSE KILLED IN CHURCHES BY TERRORISTS) BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CALL ON YOUR GOD, THE TRUE GOD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by MakeMoves: 6:31pm On May 12, 2019
Till one is on such a flight, you never know how much you can call upon God. Thanks to the Almighty for a good ending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by BlackPantherCri: 6:32pm On May 12, 2019
dokie:

Are you minding them. Some turbulence can be so bad that even the whites get so scared.

On a Virgin to flight from New York to London. 6 hours of turbulence. After 1 hour of kabashing and praying and expecting the worst. I became Jesus and slept in the storm. If the plane had not crashed after that first hour, nothing was going to crash it. I didn't even know when we landed in London, oh boy, it get where you go fear reach eh, fear go fear fear. Faith will just take over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2019
Lol.. People dont have faith.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by moferaw: 6:37pm On May 12, 2019
JSt image that alhaji that has controlled his babe that he is on the way. What will his own prayer point be ���������

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by sheDD(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2019
EXLOVER:
Today makes it a year since i broke up with my ex.

Konji na bastard, but i didn't call her anytime for friendly match.

Nairalanders please celebrate with me, is not easy to be spending 3000 three times every week just to have sex for the past one year.

I'm just waiting for 9pm that's the time i normally spend the 3k
niggas sef grin
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Agugbadin: 6:44pm On May 12, 2019
EXLOVER:

Nairalanders please celebrate with me, is not easy to be spending 3000 three times every week just to have sex for the past one year.

You urgently need deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Agugbadin: 6:47pm On May 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

It's all about the size of the plane. Bigger planes experience less turbulence.

You are right, it reminds me of those days of Chachangi airline, it nice, big, smooth and seldomly disturbed by turbulence.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by akdjr(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2019
Why do people fear death like this when heaven is more beautiful than earth.

2 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by tealaw2: 6:49pm On May 12, 2019
In Jesus' words 'They think the Father will hear them because of their much speaking'.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by martineverest(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2019
akdjr:
Why do people fear death like this when heaven is more beautiful than earth.
oya kuku kill yourself so u can land in paradise and exit suffering in naija
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by madridsta007(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2019
FastShipping:
Turbulence can be scary sometimes. I've experienced few but a particular one on a Lufthansa flight from EWR to Frankfurt was the worst I ever experienced at 41,000+ feet. Oh boy, I thought it was the end for me, food cabinets ripped off the wall. Screaming was going on like crazy. Air hostesses couldn't serve. The turbulence lasted 3 hours+. Pilot announced no one should leave the seat to go to toilet. My heart was in my mouth. I don't pray for such again. The worst 3 hours of my life till date.

Turbulence does not bring a plane down sir. Aerodynamically, this is near-impossible an occurrence. If it were planes will be dropping down from the sky like mangoes because most flights undergo some form of turbulence.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Legalese(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2019
So no one had enough faith to just get up and say "Peace, be still! "
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by akdjr(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2019
Me I no want make heaven. When I die I go rotten here ferterlize the soil to nourish the plants. quote author=martineverest post=78334879]oya kuku kill yourself so u can land in paradise and exit suffering in naija[/quote]
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by shadeyinka(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are right, it reminds me of those days of Chachangi airline, it nice, big, smooth and seldomly disturbed by turbulence.
I am usually scared of small planes....

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by madridsta007(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THESE GUYS WERE JUST FORTUNATE TODAY.

GUESS WHAT.....
MOST PLANE CRASH ACCIDENTS THAT HAS HAPPENED HAD RELIGIOUS PEOPLE PRAYING IN THERE, AFTER PRAYING BEFORE THEY BOARDED THE PLANE OF COURSE.
SAME THING WITH ROAD ACCIDENTS.

YOUR PRAYERS WON'T SAVE YOU. ACCIDENTS AND PLANE CRASH ARE PART OF GODS AMAZING PLAN.
YOUR PRAYERS DON'T WORK. CHEERS.

You are so hilarious you went ahead to comically contradict yourself, recognising “God” and then claiming that “Prayers” ostensibly to the same “God” don’t work.

Hilarious fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2019
flourishing247:

You never jam bad turbulence. The experience I had last year was the worst since I started flying. God knows I'm not flying that route again. All cos we de find cheap ticket.
You can still experience that with any ticket and on any route.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by wealthyhenry(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2019
Anagha123:
Nigerias are too religious especially christians.

Must everything be Jesus.

Jesus would be laughing at the stupidity of Nigerians.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
Oga shut up your mouth abeg. You talk without knowledge. If it hasn't happened to you, you'll never know what ordeal and how traumatic it is to be thousands of feet away from the ground and have the whole plane shaking as tho it has lost Balance. You'll literally die and come back to life.

Get your facts straight before you talk...
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Festy4u(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2019
I'm still looking for the "turbulence" on that flight! undecided

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Admitwithschola: 7:33pm On May 12, 2019
FastShipping:
Turbulence can be scary sometimes. I've experienced few but a particular one on a Lufthansa flight from EWR to Frankfurt was the worst I ever experienced at 41,000+ feet. Oh boy, I thought it was the end for me, food cabinets ripped off the wall. Screaming was going on like crazy. Air hostesses couldn't serve. The turbulence lasted 3 hours+. Pilot announced no one should leave the seat to go to toilet. My heart was in my mouth. I don't pray for such again. The worst 3 hours of my life till date.

Hello Bro,

I am sorry about this.

I hope you and others recovered well afterwards.

May God continue to keep us.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by AllenSpencer: 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
Am certain they have not been given food.

People that should be calling the air hostess to give them beer and red wine.

1 Like

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Anagha123: 7:35pm On May 12, 2019
wealthyhenry:

Low lives resort to insults and bullying when corrected. I'll not condescend to your level. Bask and ball in it bro, its seems your permanent residence... grin
You are the first to insult me, is this how you correct people by telling them to shut up. Accept the fact that everyone can have the same opinion on a particular topic and that was my opinion. You don't need to insult people to feel accepted.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by henryhemon(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2019
dokie:

Are you minding them. Some turbulence can be so bad that even the whites get so scared.

Who said whites no dey fear? Flew with one who sat with me, it was a private aircraft and she told me she was really scared that I should bear with her man, the worst turbulence I ve experienced. Someone said turbulence don't crash plane well It does especially for private smaller aircrafts, go ask Sala.
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by alvincruse(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2019
EXLOVER:

Have been once in that place, but am gradually changing. It's not a good life, learn to control your sexual urge
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by chris31(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2019
A person who does not no where the rain started beating him will definitely not no where the rain will stop
As for me i no myself & in good terms with my saviour
I no that someday i will leave this mother earth but not in a terrible way

#Know ur root
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by FastShipping: 7:51pm On May 12, 2019
madridsta007:

Turbulence does not bring a plane down sir. Aerodynamically, this is near-impossible an occurrence. If it were planes will be dropping down from the sky like mangoes because most flights undergo some form of turbulence.

Yes I know but some turbulences are uncomfortable. I doubt you've been in a flight having extremely powerful turbulence to the extent that air hostesses are being tossed around and wall cabinets being ripped off the wall. When you go through such a thing at 41,000 feet for three hours, then you need to be worried.

3 Likes

Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by wealthyhenry(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2019
Anagha123:

You are the first to insult me, is this how you correct people by telling them to shut up. Accept the fact that everyone can have the same opinion on a particular topic and that was my opinion. You don't need to insult people to feel accepted.
Oga I didn't insult you. Telling one to shut up and get his facts straight before he talks is not an insult. Its 21st century my man. Of course a typical African man will see it as an insult.

I'm sorry tho if you feel insulted. Didn't mean to...
Re: Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) by Mintum: 7:56pm On May 12, 2019
Nobody wan die grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangerous Gutter At Alapara Junction Akute, Causing Accidents (Pics) / Airfares To UK, US, Others Jump By 55% / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.