Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,484 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba (27510 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by emmabest2000(m): 5:45am On May 12, 2019
Ogogoro people and damage control news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Deathisfree: 5:47am On May 12, 2019
This country is messed up. Everything fake ,even jamb result grin

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by DeRay98(m): 5:51am On May 12, 2019
NOBODYY:
Right now seff you can't get into the national team under this buhari regime. You no be Hausa Muslim

Olodo, another fake news peddler...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Kingkun69(m): 5:55am On May 12, 2019
Is it only Me or does Alaba look a lot like Tyler the creator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Chestbeaters: 5:58am On May 12, 2019
Igbos can believe anything undecided

2 Likes

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by educhigo: 5:58am On May 12, 2019
na so devido and chioma lie for there fake private jet and porsche car..and i'm almost believe the fake news from afonjas and flat head couples

1 Like

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2019
Is there a way of shutting down all these blogging websites responsible for spreading all these fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Mace0lane: 6:08am On May 12, 2019
It is PDP that is saturating naija media space with fake news. It is what they believe that can use to brainwash gullible Nigerians just like Ipob does.

Octopusssy:
So where did the initial report originate from?

I've said it before and I will say it again, journalism in Nigeria is dead. Gone are the days of Dele Giwa, Baguada Kaltho et al. What we have now are hungry, unprofessional copy and paste bloggers masquerading as journalists whose only care is breaking the 'news' first, due diligence can suck Buhari's aged balls (scuse my language). They are so unprofessional that they don't know that getting a scoop is not as important as factual news reportage.

Shame on all of them! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Mrjo(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2019
Octopusssy:

I've said it before and I will say it again, journalism in Nigeria is dead. Gone are the days of Dele Giwa, Baguada Kaltho et al. What we have now are hungry, unprofessional copy and paste bloggers masquerading as journalists whose only care is breaking the 'news' first, due diligence can suck Buhari's aged balls (scuse my language). They are so unprofessional that they don't know that getting a scoop is not as important as factual news reportage.

even the one that wants you to believe him didn't have a good time with the player, if you look very well you will see barriers between him and the player on two different occasions, but he was telling you it was after the interview that they took the pictures
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by LZAA: 6:40am On May 12, 2019
Lol
Dey there they whine yasef
No be nigeria wey men like udeze,olofinjana and obodo dy open mouth say them they pay coaches to feature them
Na now them dy try hide am but back then...oh boy
Alaba respect yasef o

1 Like

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by West2019(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2019
Na me talk an dem
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2019
Thank God the truth has come out. People were attacking me for saying I do not believe until I see direct quotes from Alaba. Rock on David Alaba. Nigerians are proud of your success. Wish you the best in the Bundesliga title fight.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by cue64: 7:06am On May 12, 2019
And you think he will openly tell you they demanded money before? Oga so many names and faces has to be protected...

2 Likes

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2019
naptu2:
Germany based Nigerian sports journalist, Oma Akatugba, interviewed David Alaba.

http://omasports.com/index.php/2019/05/11/its-fake-news-nigerian-u-17-coaches-never-demanded-money-from-me/

Pictures 2,3 and 4) Oma Akatugba and David Alaba.

Oma Akatugba also deserves praise for this fantastic journalism work. Clarification is a big part of the work and he will remain blessed for saving the memory of the great Yemi Tella who delivered the U17 title that year in question.

Gracias Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by rusher14: 7:10am On May 12, 2019
Now extrapolate this news into all spheres of the Nigerian space and realise how much damage is done daily by these inglorious purveyors of rumours and innuendos.

1 Like

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Xisnin(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2019
budosky:
I don't wanna believe that this bet9ja guys spamming through all nairaland threads aren't bots. In fact, it seems they've gotten access to Nairaland's api which makes it easy for these bots to keep spamming uncontrollably. Seun has lot of works to do.
They don't need an API to spam.
The problem is that the ad-mins are not tech savvy.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2019
rusher14:
Now extrapolate this news into all spheres of the Nigerian space and realise how much damage is done daily by these inglorious purveyors of rumours and innuendos.

Worst part is that these are done by writers who claim to be professionals. I wonder how these guys can keep a straight face and lie.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel of allnigierasoccer let me down big time with this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by iamjavadem(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2019
That’s a stupid question. Someone said he wasn’t asked for bribe and I r asking who to believe?
donaldde2:
Who should we believe nah ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2019
iamjavadem:
That’s a stupid question. Someone said he wasn’t asked for bribe and I r asking who to believe?

As in eh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by mceze(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2019
toffyz:
Then what was the source of the previously tagged fake news??

I'm sure it was someone that reported that in the first place

Anyways, bottom line is that if it hasn't happened to Alaba, I'm sure it has happened to some and they have decided to keep mute about it, probably they're voiceless!

This is Nigeria remember!

Thank you my brother! Nigerian youth coaches demands bribe from players..Am a victim of this long time ago when i went for under 17 trial..I am speaking from experience..That's one of the reasons why we are not doing well in the international level.. They field the wrong players who paid bribe.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by tck2000(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I'm more concerned with the restriction line in all of the pix. Dude still dey force the pix, let it be that he had a pix with Alaba.

Some Nigerians and mumu is like Ewedu and Amala. See how he's embarrassing himself, trying to strangle the young fellow.
Guy,don't be angry with me about last night,it's just that my dad came back from work as i was talking to you.Please try to call by 4pm.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by okonyia(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2019
Thank you somuch bro for this investigative job. It look like all Nigerians and every Nigerians plus all sectors are corrupt. But this I a way shows that those promoting these fake news, are trying to destroy the image of this great Nation. It's OK to point out wrong things, and fight corruption, but must be care full also not to hurt innocent people and their profession

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by IamSoProlific: 8:24am On May 12, 2019
tck2000:
Guy,don't be angry with me about last night,it's just that my dad came back from work as i was talking to you.Please try to call by 4pm.

Na better job u gimme be that oooo.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Freshbaba95(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2019
Octopusssy:

What do you expect, everyone these days wants to be a blogger, and fill their blog with fake news to have enough traffic.

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by MorufuAtanda: 8:30am On May 12, 2019
Chestbeaters:
Igbos can believe anything undecided

Our ewedu Muslim journalists are fake news peddlers tutored by lie Mohammed.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2019
at least this story has rested finally imagine some goats saying...it could still be true...someone say he knew person wey keshi de share im match bonus with...hw stupid can that person be...yes there might be bribe collection but let's put stories in true perspective...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burundi Was Too Hard To Crack - Mikel Obi / Nigerias All Time Highest Goals Chart: Osimhen Moves To Fourth / EPL: Man Utd Break Arsenal’s Away Unbeaten Record After Win At Wolves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.