Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos (53606 Views)

Humanitarian Ministry Scandals: EFCC Seizes Edu, Sadiya Umar-Farouq's Passports / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / EFCC Seizes Passport Of Joe Agi For Paying $30,000 Into Onnoghen's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Beedude(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2019
I wonder how youth carry these people's matter for head like gala. Worst are those that doesn't even belong to his state. U fight for every politicians as if he's ur father or he has assisted ur lineage. Let's wise up. Saraki should face his ordeal, let Apc witch hunt if they like. At d end power doesnt last forever, when the next party enters let them witch hunt fashola, tinubu, amaechi and co. Their probe shouldn't be our headache. Living a meaningful life is what should bother the youths

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by 77up(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2019
yemaldo:

So we should have allowed Saraki to continue impoverish kwarans because he is "our son"?
That's the typical of easterners' mindset for you my brother , If not will they stupidly reelect the " kerosene governor" ?

I stopped taking them serious long time ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by deltateam: 8:25am On May 12, 2019
Caption should be Buhari seizes Sarakis houses.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by tsannee(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2019
midolian:
sharap pls. angry

I hate it when you guys from other dead regions feel you know more about our states than us. It is better to keep shut than to be spewing trash thinking you know when you obviously know not.

You think we are like you misguided folks? We know when to boot a politician out and when to keep them. We don't know how to say "he is our son, don't touch him" especially when his hands are not clean. We are not cursed
Don't mind those pipu who think they know our state more than us

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by 4gunners(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2019
Kenturkey048:
leave them ,,them never understand..e go still clear for their eye..them get number 3 man of the country from their state vote am out,like this new guy is a saint..I pity them,,e go be lyk the way Nigerians think buhari can save them while voting out Jonathan.

SMH. No 3 man!!!!. The political class are really having there way.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by olajide8(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2019
Stupidity and hypocrisy is Nigerian angry angry angry angry

Now this is the definition of stupidity -

Stupidity is when a armed robber/thief is caught stealing from you red handed, and you insist he should be let go, because someone was presumed to have stolen 10yrs ago wasn't caught, just hear say and allegations -

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by 4gunners(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2019
Beedude:
I wonder how youth carry these people's matter for head like gala. Worst are those that doesn't even belong to his state. U fight for every politicians as if he's ur father or he has assisted ur lineage. Let's wise up. Saraki should face his ordeal, let Apc witch hunt if they like. At d end power doesnt last forever, when the next party enters let them witch hunt fashola, tinubu, amaechi and co. Their probe shouldn't be our headache. Living a meaningful life is what should bother the youths

Thank you my brother. It amazes and when people come online to defend these politicians - that do not for once think about them - yet they rant in their support at every opportunity. Let the witch hunt continues, when another party comes into power, the cycle continues. At least everyone will now careful.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by olagbola45(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

He is he not good to his people, he stped his father's family perennial right to governorship and took it to the people....

indeed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by yusufmurry: 8:34am On May 12, 2019
dirtycoin:
PMB is very good at crippling his political opponents and flouting court orders. These are the only areas he earns A1.

Baba! It's a culture built already by erstwhile selfish leaders. Check GEJ actions too. Witch hunting is a norm.

So leave their matter for them, they know their ways & how to get around things. Take panadol on your matter

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39am On May 12, 2019
Beedude:

The idiots were blaming EFCC for arresting Yahoo boys instead of corrupt politicians who stole the wealth of the country. The same EFCC goes after a corrupt politician they scream witch hunt. I'm really ashamed to share a country with these nitwits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by midolian(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2019
Oolawepo:

Emotions running u. U people Just wanted saraki out, give reasons zero.
Man, even if I give reasons, you LL still say he has not been found guilty by any competent judge even though we all know how corrupt the judiciary is...so what's the point?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Oblang(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2019
jimi4us:
and we should allow thiefnubuu and his useless daughter to impoverish lagos state? Since lagos was created from 1999 they made him Governor

Let lagosians deal with their own case appropriately. This is abt kwara..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by 11doubledee: 8:46am On May 12, 2019
Chikpat:
I have never seen a country like Nigeria and a people like some Nigerians. Politicians steal from their common wealth and steal away their prosperity. Yet, any attempt to get justice, the same people who are being robbed by managers of the system never cease to rise to defend nonsense and rant "witch hunting". Saraki was too scandalous, idiots can say he was the best senate president for understandable reasons (he worked against his former party and his country for most of the time)... However, he should have lived above suspicion so that whenever they come for him, we would know what it is...This is no witch hunting and the guy should face the music. Nigeria deserves better
My brother may your wisdom increase,some of our fellow countrymen that are worse off than you and me would still call this witch hunt and take sides with politicians that have never benefited them.
If you are or were a public servant,you should always expect to be called upon at anytime to account without fear, if truly you are JUST.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by naijapikin04(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2019
Seized Properties: Saraki Says EFCC being Mischievous

DETAILS>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/12/seized-properties-saraki-says-efcc-being-mischievous/

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by dokyOloye: 8:47am On May 12, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

Those have eyes that can see, those who knw Nigerian politics.
And I say it Saraki is done... Come to kwara and see for ya self
Somebody has been bank MD, 2 term governor, 2 term senator and Senate president.
Yet some1 who is still grappling with basic feeding is declaring him done!!
Una weldone ooo
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by 11doubledee: 8:49am On May 12, 2019
Beedude:
More wisdom my brother.well said

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by xperiencelove(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

saraki deserves all the challenges he currently faces, but what rational citizens are saying is that what is good for the goose should be good for the gander...

BRF, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshio, Aregbe, fayemi & a number of other APC faithfuls have petitions with EFCC, why is nothing being done about their matter?

the EFCC refuses to take investigative actions against ganduje, but it publicly probed fayose, frozen state accounts of benue & is now going after wike.

adeleke is being tried for false results, but adeosun was allowed to leave the country despite forging false certificates too, oblo is still functioning despite similar allegations against him.

it is idiots that that chose to bury their heads in the sand & act as if there is nothing wrong in the skewered anti corruption fight.
And when the said, where are the leaders of tomorrow, you too will raise your hands. I pity your ideology of Nigeria politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by anonymous87: 8:49am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

saraki deserves all the challenges he currently faces, but what rational citizens are saying is that what is good for the goose should be good for the gander...

BRF, Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshio, Aregbe, fayemi & a number of other APC faithfuls have petitions with EFCC, why is nothing being done about their matter?

the EFCC refuses to take investigative actions against ganduje, but it publicly probed fayose, frozen state accounts of benue & is now going after wike.

adeleke is being tried for false results, but adeosun was allowed to leave the country despite forging false certificates too, oblo is still functioning despite similar allegations against him.

it is idiots that that chose to bury their heads in the sand & act as if there is nothing wrong in the skewered anti corruption fight.

Valid point bro, Every notable politician in Nigeria has a petition at the Efcc office. and investigative actions are always selective everywhere in the world . Ours is just the worst example.

Obasanjo/pdp went after Tinubu ,Atiku, Adenuga and co. The pdp could have fixed this years back ,they fattened their members and made them feel untouchable. The next pdp govt will go after Apc members ( if they return to power ) I dont see this pattern changing anytime soon. No ruling party willingly persecutes her members .

What worries me is the sheeps are more divided now than before and will make excuses for a wolf

If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.. (politicians knows this )
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by gaskiyamagana: 8:50am On May 12, 2019
Rosebloom:
They should stop with the witch hunt already
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Ijaya123: 8:52am On May 12, 2019
dirtycoin:
PMB is very good at crippling his political opponents and flouting court orders. These are the only areas he earns A1.

But you called him the lifeless one. What an irony.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:53am On May 12, 2019
[s]
bigpicture001:

How did he impoverished you ppl...is he imposing state commissioners on you...?

Didn't he get u guys on federal map through senate presidency....?

What until oppossitions takes over that when you know how tiny but has drained kwara..resources
[/s]
We dash you Saraki

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by dirtycoin(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2019
millhouse:
I tire oo... if he can channel this same energy towards economic development..Nigeria suppose don pass Syria small by now na ...

You are right.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by walex2(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2019
Chikpat:
I have never seen a country like Nigeria and a people like some Nigerians. Politicians steal from their common wealth and steal away their prosperity. Yet, any attempt to get justice, the same people who are being robbed by managers of the system never cease to rise to defend nonsense and rant "witch hunting". Saraki was too scandalous, idiots can say he was the best senate president for understandable reasons (he worked against his former party and his country for most of the time)... However, he should have lived above suspicion so that whenever they come for him, we would know what it is...This is no witch hunting and the guy should face the music. Nigeria deserves better

God bless you for this
people are just too stupid in this country imagine having 3 buildings in ikoyi alone where a plot is like 500m and am sure he has more than 3 in Abuja not to talk of London. how much is the salary of a governor? am just tired of this country' in fact the youths are the most stupid

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by anonymous87: 9:03am On May 12, 2019
dokyOloye:

Somebody has been bank MD, 2 term governor, 2 term senator and Senate president.
Yet some1 who is still grappling with basic feeding is declaring him done!!
Una weldone ooo

Politically he is done (maybe if Atiku wins his case sha) . Now they just want to finish any remaining structure he has and kill the hope of a resurrection . Even Kwara doesnt have his back. Applaud his achievements but the man is having a nightmare now.

They are going to bury him in courts for the next 4 years .... Its over for the dynasty. Damn
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by focus7: 9:04am On May 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

Trust me...you will run away if I tow ur path nd respond with insults.....follow my comment nd you would b grateful am nice this morning.......

Mind your words!

He just served you what you deserved. Go and digest what he said and become wise rather than jumping everywhere on social media spewing trash since you are finding it difficult to differentiate between what is right and wrong.

And again learn how to mind your own business, your state has enough trouble of its own to keep you busy enough.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by Honor10: 9:07am On May 12, 2019
ivandragon:

shut ur mouth, when PDP get there too, let them witch hunt Tinubu, Aregbe and co. at least GEJ try Tinubu and he was found not guilty, Let APC destroy all the thieves in PDP, when PDP get their too, let them destroy all the thieves in APC, like that everyone will get the dose of their medicine.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 9:10am On May 12, 2019
xperiencelove:

And when the said, where are the leaders of tomorrow, you too will raise your hands. I pity your ideology of Nigeria politics.

you have said nothing.

it's a pity that two-faced hypocrites such as yourself populate the country.
Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by ivandragon: 9:12am On May 12, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

pls let try to always be sincere Wen we mention D's ganduje matter.......I know most of us know the word immunity....he has alot of that right now so next time always remember that.

so Fayose did not have immunity when he was being investigated?

Ortom does not have immunity?

Wike does not have immunity?

please, find another excuse to defend hypocrisy...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Saraki’s Houses, Marks Others In Lagos by saraki2019(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2019
Pls, except should prosecute him him and seize those houses, we don't care what party, part of the country or religion he belong , all we want is justice,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of APC Governors That Signed Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Form / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.