Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Please Let Me Be An Intern In Your Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Let Me Be An Intern In Your Company (537 Views)

Pls What Is The Difference Between A Volunteer And An Intern / Job Opening At British High Commission For An Intern – General Admin & Operation / Vacancy For The Post Of An Intern In An Entertainment Company, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Me Be An Intern In Your Company by Gentlelord(m): 2:23am On May 12, 2019
Hello,

I am a recent graduate, rounded up my NYSC last year, B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, 2'1.

I am interested in working with ANY organization that offers
opportunity for growth, development and maximum
performance, whilst making use of my technical, analytical skills and also help in my career building.

I very willing to Learn and RE-learn.

I Have training certifications in UK HSE (level 1,2,3) from the British International Safety Organization.

I am proficient in Microsoft office packages and have basic knowledge in solidworks.

I also have proficient knowledge on automobiles, trucks and Heavy duty vehicles maintenance and repairs from an undergraduate internship role and also from my Service year (served as a repair technician with the Army).

I am currently based in Benin and also very much willing to relocate.

Any help in way of advice, offers and directions, would be greatly appreciated. You can as well request for my CV and copies of my documents for verification purposes.

igiedee@gmail.com is my email.

Thanks and God bless.

oga uboma , davide470 make una helep me push this matter go FP mbok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Let Me Be An Intern In Your Company by Ibrahim94(m): 4:44am On May 12, 2019
Gentlelord:
Hello,

I am a recent graduate, rounded up my NYSC last year, B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, 2'1.

I am interested in working with ANY organization that offers
opportunity for growth, development and maximum
performance, whilst making use of my technical, analytical skills and also help in my career building.

I very willing to Learn and RE-learn.

I Have training certifications in UK HSE (level 1,2,3) from the British International Safety Organization.

I am proficient in Microsoft office packages and have basic knowledge in solidworks.

I also have proficient knowledge on automobiles, trucks and Heavy duty vehicles maintenance and repairs from an undergraduate internship role and also from my Service year (served as a repair technician with the Army).

I am currently based in Benin and also very much willing to relocate.

Any help in way of advice, offers and directions, would be greatly appreciated. You can as well request for my CV and copies of my documents for verification purposes.

igiedee@gmail.com is my email.

Thanks and God bless.

oga uboma , davide470 make una helep me push this matter go FP mbok.

I will advise you to post this to LinkedIn platform.
Re: Please Let Me Be An Intern In Your Company by Gentlelord(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2019
Ibrahim94:

I will advise you to post this to LinkedIn platform.
ok sir thanks, would go there. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Needed In VI / Marketing Executive Urgently Needed @ Sylflora / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.