Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 (28510 Views)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / How To Make Your Man Afraid Of Losing You | Powerful Tips That Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Nobody: 10:36am On May 14, 2019
nairalanduseles:
If at 30 u re still with ur parents ...truth be told u are lazy
please stop this,you do not know who is reading,don’t lead peeps into depression.At 30,I wasn’t in my fathers house,no be person wey him papa still Dey alive go stay house or wen my papa no build house nko?Now I am 37 with my own house,cars and business!!!You ain’t God!!!when God decides to pick your call,you will encounter uncommon favors. Transformations that will sound like a lie

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by ecclize: 10:36am On May 14, 2019
Then i use to hear like is not easy...
And i wonder what is it that make life not to be easy..
But here i am today... Even feeling as if i know more about it than the elders u altered it back then...
God where is ur face... Let me find favour in thy sight and among men
amen

1 Like

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by slydog(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2019
Lordknowz:
cool... But just try no let 30 meeet you fot your papa house.. Its more finer!

My brother this is true. Even if na for your frnd house try commit your papa house. I was already paying for my PhD degree in my father's house. I stood up and told myself, I will not earn a doctorate degree in my father's house. I left last year January, with just bed in my house, no chair not tv. Three weeks to my 30th bday, I had my viva voce and had my own house. We thank God for everything, not looking down on the struggles of others.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by whytepawn1(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
to think i wanted to become an adult so fast that year ehn, life is one big scam. bills bills chai
in a twinkle of an eye... things change
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by traihit: 10:44am On May 14, 2019
The country is really hard and young people are really trying, pushing every button just to live a comfortable life. Don't stop trying even when it seems others have moved on. It's not your fault the country is this hard. Just make your input, lean on God, review your steps and make necessary changes. If one plan fails, try another. Don't put off the fighting spirit. You'll eventually make a big headway.
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Lordknowz: 10:45am On May 14, 2019
slydog:

My brother this is true. Even if na for your frnd house try commit your papa house. I was already paying for my PhD degree in my father's house. I stood up and told myself, I will not earn a doctorate degree in my father's house. I left last year January, with just bed in my house, no chair not tv. Three weeks to my 30th bday, I had my viva voce and had my own house. We thank God for everything, not looking down on the struggles of others.

Exactly bro.. Thank God for life!
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by edrys(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2019
I can relate to this topic, I have been so depressed lately that all I can tell myself is I sha can not kill myself, I am trying my best.

A beautiful topic that may motivate a lot of youths and those Oloribuku Mashafaani people have spam the front page like kilode, and the Mu.mu mods are not doing anything.

1 Like

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Josade4(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2019
A know a guy, he's not even up to 30...maybe 28. He feeds the whole family of 8...his 2 siblings for state universities na him they pay their fees and feeding since him papa don retire with 20k being paid to him now as a salary. I first Judge d guy too say after service u con stay for ur papa aouse... Me wey i no Dey my papa house no carry such load. He's not married though he tells me how his present state affect his plans to move forward... But I'm proud of him say he Dey responsible... No be him papa Dey feed am

9 Likes

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Ekakamba: 10:51am On May 14, 2019
It's well bro/sis.
akaahs:
I remember the day I clock 30 two years ago. I didnt go out that day, just angry with myself about my journey in life so far, no any reasonable job, no investment to show for it, no kids or wife to lean on, in fact no any tangible achievement. Just a life of misery and the thought of when ll I help myself and others around me but then life has a way of rewarding people who persevere to the end.
Thank God I'm moving gradually.

1 Like

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Wiseny76: 10:53am On May 14, 2019
Thanks ,, nice one
FlyingTOMATOE:
First of, I would like to make a statement, ''time is demanding but self development is more mportant''.
What exactly are your fears? Time demands you hurry up as day and month passes by in unflinching arrogance. But have you take a minute to observe how each year you left behind humbly bow to self development ?

Look at yourself, you are not where you want to be yet but you have moved further past a stage you were years ago.
Look at all those years you were frustrated writing O'level like a Disk jockey every year on repeat, and jamb subsequently, before you were offered a course you never put in for. Look at all the people you have met, lives you have touched and the lessons you have gained. That is self development.

Self development will take you further than getting worked up by the FEAR OF 30 °°°. Thirty isn't a bench mark for failure neither is it a yardstick to measure achievements. If THIRTY meet you for your papa house, fine. If THIRTY meet you for your mama house, fine. If THIRTY meet you at your low income job fine. Just make sure your self development never stops
Work towards self development and ever other thing will fall into place
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Ekakamba: 10:53am On May 14, 2019
Josade4:
A know a guy, he's not even up to 30...maybe 28. He feeds the whole family of 8...his 2 siblings for state universities na him they pay their fees and feeding since him papa don retire with 20k being paid to him now as a salary. I first Judge d guy too say after service u con stay for ur papa aouse... Me wey i no Dey my papa house no carry such load. He's not married though he tells me how his present state affect his plans to move forward... But I'm proud of him say he Dey responsible... No be him papa Dey feed am
Can't comprehend.
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Pinuc: 10:54am On May 14, 2019
Sometimes we worry alot about life in general. At thirty I had nothing than a worthless HND certificate, no relationship, no job,squatting with a friend who I became a servant to, but all I did was turn to God and serve him to the best of my knowledge. But at 34, I had my own place, had a good job, married, expecting a baby. So looking back I can't but thank God who is the one who actually plan our lives. In case your case was like mine, never give up on God. Keep hope alive. Your tomorrow is better than today.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Bbbwings: 10:55am On May 14, 2019
I will be thirty next month..
Things only started getting better this past January.
For once I could actually contemplate building castles in the air grin grin
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by akmaldini(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2019
akaahs:
I remember the day I clock 30 two years ago. I didnt go out that day, just angry with myself about my journey in life so far, no any reasonable job, no investment to show for it, no kids or wife to lean on, in fact no any tangible achievement. Just a life of misery and the thought of when ll I help myself and others around me but then life has a way of rewarding people who persevere to the end.

Infact it can be terrifying...

1 Like

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by orisunmibare01(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
ladys want to marry before 30. guys hope to have hammered before 30. MENTALITY

3 Likes

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by TempleHouse: 11:01am On May 14, 2019
Good story for Nairaland guys , meditate on this and reflect upon it rather than looking for story to bash IPOB or Afonja. Life is good for everyone at the right time.
Whatever will be will be !!
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by BrotherBlood1: 11:03am On May 14, 2019
Who cares if you have reached or passed the 30 year mark?
If you care, death is knocking at your door.
If you are like me who don't give a Bleep, you will tell the 30 year mark to shut the Bleep off .

2 Likes

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Mryacks: 11:03am On May 14, 2019
akaahs:

Motivational...
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by abescom: 11:04am On May 14, 2019
We all have that 30 fear. I remember my girlfriend ( who is now my wife and mother of 2 ) says "you would in few months you will be 30, how are we celebrating"

My heart always miss a beat or two.

Now 40 is what scares me.

1 Like

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Buzoman: 11:05am On May 14, 2019
30 comes with understanding of life

3 Likes

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Rising96: 11:05am On May 14, 2019
nice topic but truth be told if by 30 u arent married as a woman depression sets in

and lately I have been battling with it and trust me is not easy. I know say everything go dey alright last last sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by factually4(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2019
Buy land at Apata, Ibadan for #382,500. From Kemsan Acres Global Limited, contact 07039334219
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by asawanathegreat(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2019
Well said, good points to ponder on.
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Godsgracee: 11:12am On May 14, 2019
slydog:

The situation you described is only suitable for those whose parents and siblings are independent (the parents pay their rent and takes care the rest children if any). However, if you’re the one who pays your parents and siblings rent, and also take care of their living expenses with perhaps your little income you will understand that it will be unwise to rent additional accommodation for yourself when you’ve not achieve any financial stability whether at 20, 30 or 40. People go through a lot, don’t just use your situation to judge others.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by PapaAdanna: 11:13am On May 14, 2019
This is arguably the best thread for this month... That is if buharist zombie will agree grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:26am On May 14, 2019
Guys can easily cope at 30,but for the unmarried ladies at 30,what really goes on in their mind is what I can't really say.
Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Tonytonex(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2019
I started living on my own when I was 21. you'll think and work when you have bills to pay and when hungry.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by Naanlong01: 11:35am On May 14, 2019
I have not yet clocked 30 but am close, and i have a conviction that at 30, i won't have any regret as to my achievement and how far have come. Except if God has stopped supporting me and i'm sure he won't ...... My covenant will i not break nor ulter the thing that is gone out of my lips. "psalm 89 vs 34"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Santa Thread / In One Word Describe Your ''MOTHER'' / Babies Switched At Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.