Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade (22348 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by dachilino: 2:54am On May 12, 2019
Adebimpe Oyebade who copped the 'The Best New Actress 2018' award in the Yoruba section of the City People Awards, has stated that actresses who bleach have nothing to offer. The actress who revealed that the favourite part of her body is her skin colour as it makes her unique in the industry, added that it also gets her movie roles.

Adebimpe Oyebade who maintained that actresses who ‘bleach’ have nothing to offer in the interview with Sunday Scoop, said; 

My favourite part of my body is my skin colour as it makes me unique in the industry. I’m dark and I’m proud of it. As a matter of fact, I have got movie roles because of my dark skin. It is a blessing to me.

Actresses who ‘bleach’ their skins are not confident and don’t believe in themselves. They also probably don’t have anything to offer, because if they do, they wouldn’t go down that route. Dark-skinned girls are doing well in the industry. I have never been discriminated against because of my complexion.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/actresses-who-bleach-have-nothing-to-offer-adebimpe-oyebade/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by dachilino: 3:16am On May 12, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by EbukaHades10(m): 3:24am On May 12, 2019
This table u are shaking

34 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by itspzpics(m): 4:47am On May 12, 2019
Before nko

Sexy Yan$h Shakers Ends Up With Best Men – Sexy Lady Brags, Shake and Expose Her big Backside in Semi Nud£ Video => 18+ Photos & Video HERE
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Onlinealaba(m): 5:12am On May 12, 2019
Bleaching itself is wrong in every aspect inferiority complex to say the least..be proud of your colour whether black or yellow but sometimes lady bleaching might b relaxed a bit but ever seen a man bleaching that's a total turn-off

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

5 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by davidflipcy5856(m): 5:15am On May 12, 2019
Yellow fever, different colours.
Fela Don talk am

Different different fever na him dey

Malaria fever nko? (He dey!)
Jaundice fever nko? (He dey!)
Hay fever nko? (He dey!)
Influenza fever nko? (He dey!)
Inflation fever nko? (He dey!)
Freedom fever nko? (He dey!)
Yellow fever nko? (He dey!)

[Chorus]
Na him dey bring the matter now he dey!

Yellow fever nko? (He dey!)

[Chorus]
Na him dey bring the matter now he dey!

I say tell them make them hear (You say!)
All fever na sickness (You say!)
Original sickness (You say!)
Hay fever na sickness (You say!)
Malaria na sickness (You say!)
Jaundice na sickness (You say!)
Influenza na sickness (You say!)
Inflation na sickness (You say!)
Freedom na sickness (You say!)

Yellow fever nko? (You say!)

[Chorus]
Original and artificial he dey!

Yellow fever nko? (You say!)
One more...

[Chorus]
Original and artificial he dey!

Bom bom bom, tell me now...

Original catch you
Your eye go yellow
Your yansh go yellow
Your face go yellow
Your body go weak
I say but later if you no die inside
The yellow go fade away

Artificial catch you
You be man or woman
Na you go catch am yourself
Na your money go do am for you
You go yellow pass yellow
You go catch moustache for face
You go get your double colour
Your yansh go black like coal
You self go think say you dey fine
Who say you fine?

[Chorus]
Na lie, you no fine at all!
At all, na lie!

My sister, who say you fine?

[Chorus]
Na lie, you no fine at all!
At all, na lie!

Yellow fever

[Chorus]
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach!

You dey bleach, o you dey bleach
African mother
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stupid thing
Yeye thing
Fucking thing
Ugly thing
Yellow fever
African mother
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever

Now to the underground spiritual game
Underground where dey down for school
Over there for school, yes

Where dey go say: teacher
Oya!

[Chorus]
Teacher!

Who steal my bleaching?
My precious bleaching?
I buy am for shopping
For forty naira
How I go yellow?
How I go find out?
I go die o
I go die o
I go die o

According to complaint
Complaint must get answer
I beg please, help me help teacher
Oya, foolish
Oya!

[Chorus]
Foolish!

Who steal your bleaching?
Your precious bleaching?
You buy am for shopping
For forty naira
You self all yellow
How you go find out?
Your face go yellow
Your yansh go black
Your moustache go show
Your skin go scatter
You go die o
You go die o
You go die o
You go die o

[Chorus]
You dey bleach, o you dey bleach!

African mother
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever
Stupid thing
Yeye thing
Fucking thing
Ugly thing
Yellow fever
African mother
Sissi wey dey go
Yellow fever

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Afonja007: 5:15am On May 12, 2019
Everyday you go hear am black and proud still bleaching cream is fastest selling merchandise after air time ,me just dey come back from night work I no want any disturbances from you guys on nairaland over which skin colour is best angry ; sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by NoRetreat(m): 5:15am On May 12, 2019
Yes
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Kasali226(m): 5:17am On May 12, 2019
Black Forever ...Black is beauty

If you are black and Cute .oya Knack me likes
But if you black and ugly please don't angry meeeee grin grin

Black forever

21 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Yohh: 5:17am On May 12, 2019
And being sexy isn't synonymous to going public display of boobbs, bra pants, it is Nollywood not Nollynude..

4 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Cleffunual: 5:17am On May 12, 2019
10th to comment i deserve some accorlade

1 Like

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Nobody: 5:22am On May 12, 2019
You have something to offer by showing us fallen Olympus.
HashTag mumu

WasHere

1 Like

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Happyfela(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2019
All the brown sugar girls i grew up with are now yellow pawpaw now. Spirit of Micheal Jackson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by toffyz(m): 5:23am On May 12, 2019
If them BIG aunties in the industry reason your matter, my sister you're a goner. Look before you leap!

2 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by noahnelson: 5:25am On May 12, 2019
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Auxtin85(m): 5:25am On May 12, 2019
All our actresses now look like over ripe bananas, even mercy Johnson wan bleach

5 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by ebenice(m): 5:28am On May 12, 2019
Why waste money on bleach, when u can just peel your skin with sharp knife,

Which is cheaper

Hands be looking like boli, knuckles be looking like burnt nut.

1 Like

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by lasdas100(m): 5:31am On May 12, 2019
We know very well, no be today my dear. just tell them.

1 Like

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:34am On May 12, 2019
dachilino:

Adebimpe Oyebade who maintained that actresses who ‘bleach’ have nothing to offer in the interview with Sunday Scoop, said; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/actresses-who-bleach-have-nothing-to-offer-adebimpe-oyebade/

And those who expose their body has something to offer

Dey deceive yaself, you are all the same!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Nobody: 5:37am On May 12, 2019
Yellow fever things..
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Nobody: 5:38am On May 12, 2019
Bet9ja9081:
[color=#990000][/color]See below
You be fool..
You get money na im you deg find who go give you money?.
Ode

1 Like

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by anambraamaka: 5:40am On May 12, 2019
Melanin kiss
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by suremanpatriot: 5:45am On May 12, 2019
Bet9ja9081:
[color=#990000][/color]See below
give me chop grin
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Caseless: 6:03am On May 12, 2019
See as her skin de glow. Na this kain skin colour I de love. Bleached skin irritates me.

3 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by Benekruku(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2019
Naxo!

1 Like

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by dayleke: 6:08am On May 12, 2019
Cleffunual:
10th to comment i deserve some accorlade

Yes, you do.

You are moving up.
Keep it up.
1st to comment is the limit. You shall get there some day.

Congratulations......

3 Likes

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by nairalee(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2019
B
Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by sunnyphem(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2019
olosho 10kobo

Re: Actresses Who ‘bleach’ Have Nothing To Offer – Adebimpe Oyebade by careytommy37(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2019
This hoe again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Warns Freeze: "Stop Pulling Down Great Pastors In Nigeria" / Dbanj's Interview On Why He Didnt Occupy Nigeria & Others Issues / Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.