Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding (29127 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by beejhay69: 6:41pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

Even inside wedding gown, it's still looking like bathroom slippers sad
KIDNEY DE UR HEAD.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by UEDIBO: 6:45pm On May 12, 2019
grin
Rosarie:
I love his level of keeping his life private
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by penplus: 6:46pm On May 12, 2019
Happy married life!
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by Burgerlomo: 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
Congratulations cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by Gptins(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2019
The breast are resting but not yet in peace....
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by Gabson001(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2019
You guys can keep puffing out smoke, whether standard or fallen bress.. With out happiness you are single.. Happiness is the key thng in marriage.. So he made his choice... God bless ur home
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by Mintum: 7:53pm On May 12, 2019
Over happiness
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by darlenese(f): 8:01pm On May 12, 2019
rattlesnake:
I don't understand the status of his wife's bleast

Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by Valintino4eva(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2019
there are types of women these celebrities marry that makes there union lasts, everything's not about beauty
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by lielbree: 9:26pm On May 12, 2019
Rosarie:
I love his level of keeping his life private
Yet all his wife breast is outside on full display on their wedding day! Mtwchweee
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by emmy2244: 9:29pm On May 12, 2019
happy married life to Ur my Name sake
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by MrayNgozi(f): 10:02pm On May 12, 2019
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by Rosarie(f): 10:12pm On May 12, 2019
lielbree:

Yet all his wife breast is outside on full display on their wedding day! Mtwchweee
how does that relate to keeping one's relationship private
That is his choice and not urs.everyone can no have the same taste.ok
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by Ambber(f): 7:24am On May 13, 2019
How many times is he getting married? Abeg make we hear word
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by ngwababe(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2019
See wetin the wife wear, if na another person now, she becomes a slay queen with no brain...
Re: John Dumelo Dancing With Wife At His White Wedding by vicben27(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2019
buygala:
Congrats to him smiley

His wife's breast tho cry

Even inside wedding gown, it's still looking like bathroom slippers sad
those boobs are expired l wander if no one gave her advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup / Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks" / Meet Idowest: Biography, Profile - 5 Things To Know About Davido's Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.