Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Reason Why You Must Fear God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why You Must Fear God (7504 Views)

The Generation That Don't Fear God / How Can You Love And Fear God? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Kingkun69(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2019
oluwasegun007:
MUST YOU COMMENT

MUST YOU.??

I find it very disturbing that some individuals who are pained in their hearts and soul would wait for Sunday to counter beautiful post like this..

If you have personal beef with God, go to heaven and settle it with him.

Happy Sunday.
if you don't want comment post it in the religious forum don't force religion on ppl sad
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Topmaike007(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2019
KingLennon:

My broda we need to fear women too grin. No be play o
lolz
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2019
freeman95:

Peleeeeeeeee

Jesus disciple grin
lolz at least I need to follow him because if someone die now and then find out there's God how will it be
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Kingkun69(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2019
Christianity:what they don't understand don't question it or ask why just believe it because God told one old guy so
Science:we found a logical answer for this
Christianity: it's of THE DEVIL
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2019
CallMeGod:
hundreds of thousands of years of evolution did...not the magic man in the sky

U don’t know that. Lol, any evidence to back it up?
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Ojetayo17(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2019
Fear God
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Bossjakande: 10:13am On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I OBSERVED, FROM STUDYING GEOGRAPHY AND BEING AWARE OF THE HAPPENINGS WITHIN THE LAST CENTURY, THAT THERE ARE FANCIER TYPES OF MOUNTAINS CALLED VOLCANO MOUNTAINS... CREATED BY GOD TO ERUPT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, CAUSING DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENT HUMAN AND ANIMAL LIVES, AND ALSO PROPERTIES WHICH INCLUDES CHURCHES, AND HOSPITALS THAT ARE MEANT TO CATER FOR THESE HELPLESS PEOPLE.

I ALSO OBSERVED SOME OF GODS AMAZING BLESSINGS IN FORM OF FLOODS, EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS.
THEY SHOW UP UNEXPECTEDLY AND PROVIDE ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT FOR YAHWEH WHEN HE'S WATCHING PEOPLE SUFFER AND DROWN, AND DIE. AMONG THESE PEOPLE ARE CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 6 WHO CANNOT PROTECT OR SAVE THEMSELVES.

BUT GOD IS LOVE.

IF A FOOL CAN GET IT RIGHT, BUT YOU CAN'T...
THEN YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM, AS THE "FOOL" IS A HUNDRED TIMES MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

SUCH AN ARCHAIC REASONING. WE'RE NOT IDĮOTS ON THIS FORUM.

A CØCK CROWING OR A LION ROARING IS THE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE FOR THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR OWN FAVORITE GOD (YAHWEH)... LOL. BELIEFS TRULY DUMB PEOPLE DOWN.
u are a fool u will face pains in hell
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Akuruoulo(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2019
Elvis2kay:
The European brainwashed The Africans with Christianity.. so sad..

No problem, let them brainwash me
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17am On May 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
u are a fool u will face pains in hell

AND THEY WON'T STOP THREATENING ME.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by salt1: 10:18am On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I OBSERVED, FROM STUDYING GEOGRAPHY AND BEING AWARE OF THE HAPPENINGS WITHIN THE LAST CENTURY, THAT THERE ARE FANCIER TYPES OF MOUNTAINS CALLED VOLCANO MOUNTAINS... CREATED BY GOD TO ERUPT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, CAUSING DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENT HUMAN AND ANIMAL LIVES, AND ALSO PROPERTIES WHICH INCLUDES CHURCHES, AND HOSPITALS THAT ARE MEANT TO CATER FOR THESE HELPLESS PEOPLE.

I ALSO OBSERVED SOME OF GODS AMAZING BLESSINGS IN FORM OF FLOODS, EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS.
THEY SHOW UP UNEXPECTEDLY AND PROVIDE ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT FOR YAHWEH WHEN HE'S WATCHING PEOPLE SUFFER AND DROWN, AND DIE. AMONG THESE PEOPLE ARE CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 6 WHO CANNOT PROTECT OR SAVE THEMSELVES.

BUT GOD IS LOVE.

THEN YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM, AS THE "FOOL" IS A HUNDRED TIMES MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU.

A CØCK CROWING OR A LION ROARING IS THE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE FOR THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR OWN FAVORITE GOD (YAHWEH)... LOL. BELIEFS TRULY DUMB PEOPLE DOWN.

You're still growing son. Many have said and written worse, but ate their words later.
People change and modify their beliefs as they progress. When sh*t hits the fan, people seek for answers and lean towards what gives them assurance.

Even the poster boy for atheism Richard Dawkins now accepts intelligent design.
I pray you find the peace and purpose you're looking for

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Akuruoulo(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
lolz at least I need to follow him because if someone die now and then find out there's God how will it be

BEST QUESTION OF THE CENTURY
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Topmaike007(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2019
Akuruoulo:

BEST QUESTION OF THE CENTURY
that is is it oo
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by backbone503(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2019
This Christian doctrine of "fearing God" is something I am at great variance with. You can and should never fear something you love. However you wish to brand the term: "fear", God is to be loved and NEVER feared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Akuruoulo(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2019
Kingkun69:
Christianity:what they don't understand don't question it or ask why just believe it because God told one old guy so
Science:we found a logical answer for this
Christianity: it's of THE DEVIL

WEN U FIND OUT THAT THEIR IS GOD ,IT MIT BE TOO LATE.

USE UR HEAD
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Akuruoulo(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2019
backbone503:
This Christian doctrine of "fearing God" is something I am at great variance with. You can and should never fear something you love. However you wish to brand the "fear", God is to be loved and NEVER feared.

Boy , stop talking stupidity out of wisdom .
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On May 12, 2019
salt1:

You're still growing son. Many have said and written worse, but ate their words later.
People change and modify their beliefs as they progress. When sh*t hits the fan, people seek for answers and lean towards what gives them assurance.

I pray you find the peace and purpose you're looking for

I SHOULD ALSO BELIEVE THAT WITHOUT EVIDENCE? NO SOURCE. NOTHING.

RICHARD DAWKINS, I CAN BET MY LIFE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE CREATION HOAX.

KNOW WHO WILL ACCEPT YOUR BIBLE AND RELIGION?
BRAINWASHED, INDOCTRINATED AND SUPERSTITIOUS PEOPLE (MOSTLY AFRICANS).

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Akuruoulo(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
that is is it oo

Its better I believe their is God, and go there knowing there is no God , and not believing in God , and went there knowing there is God .

ASK THEM WAT MADE THEM BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO GOD , THEY WILL START TALKING CONFUSEDLY LIKE. "CAPLOCKED".
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Jman06(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
And who placed the inbuilt clock in you?
There's a chemical known as melatonin which nature has put in every animal. It maintains the normal sleep-wake cycle. It is this chemical that makes you fall asleep at night and wake up in the morning, likewise other animals.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by salt1: 10:40am On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I SHOULD ALSO BELIEVE THAT WITHOUT EVIDENCE? NO SOURCE. NOTHING.

RICHARD DAWKINS, I CAN BET MY LIFE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE CREATION HOAX.

KNOW WHO WILL ACCEPT YOUR BIBLE AND RELIGION?
BRAINWASHED, INDOCTRINATED AND SUPERSTITIOUS PEOPLE (MOSTLY AFRICANS).

Information, son!
Seek for it and come back and refute my claims. Being so wise and not brainwashed, or indoctrinated or superstitious, you should know how to look for information.

An unsolicited advice? Try to be more courteous. Truly wise people are humble and not puffed up with their knowledge. But empty vessels make the loudest noise.

With the wonderful level of knowledge which you have attained by disdaining the Bible and its believers, I'm yet to hear of your groundbreaking patents and inventions. You and I are still living our pedestrian, insignificant life in this backward village.

Please channel your great wisdom to what will benefit humanity. Don't use it to rain abuses on people's belief system simply because you don't agree with it.
Have a great Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On May 12, 2019
oluwasegun007:
MUST YOU COMMENT

MUST YOU.??

I find it very disturbing that some individuals who are pained in their hearts and soul would wait for Sunday to counter beautiful post like this..

If you have personal beef with God, go to heaven and settle it with him.

Happy Sunday.

I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR GOD BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM (OR IT).

MY PROBLEM HOWEVER IS THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT STOP ME ON THE ROAD, OR LITTERS MY NEWSFEED WITH STORIES ABOUT YOUR GOD, ABOUT HIS MESSAGES TO YOU, ABOUT WHAT AND WHAT HE WANTS, AND HOW I'M GOING TO DIE AND GO TO HELL IF I DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY.

MY PROBLEM IS THE MEN THAT BOMB OTHER PEOPLE FOR NOT BELIEVING GOD.

MY PROBLEM IS THE MEN THAT DEPRIVE WOMEN AND CHILDREN OF THEIR PEACE BECAUSE IT'S THE WILL OF GOD.

MY PROBLEM IS THE PEOPLE REFUSING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS, THEY BLAME OTHERS FOR THEIR WRONGS AND PRAISE GOD FOR THE GOOD THINGS.

PEOPLE LET PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE THEIR GOD CONDEMNS BLOOD TRANSFUSION.

PEOPLE MURDER OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR GOD IS NOT A FRIEND TO THE MAN THAT LOVES HIS FELLOW MAN.

IN SUMMARY, GODS ARE NOT MY BUSINESS. THE PROBLEM IS HUMANS LIKE US WHO DO THE WORST USING THE NAME OF THEIR FAVORITE GOD.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by tunary(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2019
freeman95:
Lol

So because of hen now , u believe there’s someone In the sky ? It’s the same way humans wake up and yawn , Lion roar etc

This doesn’t even make sense lol

To just assume there’s a God because of hen cheesy grin cheesy
Not just hen alone, there are so many other evidence sir
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Bossjakande: 10:46am On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND THEY WON'T STOP THREATENING ME.
am not threatening u is the fact of wat will happen to u. only a fool say no God. if u Neva repent na hell fire sure pass for u.
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by salt1: 10:46am On May 12, 2019
backbone503:
This Christian doctrine of "fearing God" is something I am at great variance with. You can and should never fear something you love. However you wish to brand the term: "fear", God is to be loved and NEVER feared.

There are different kinds of fear. There is filial fear. I have my old mother. I fear making her unhappy. She can't flog me for disobeying her (I hope she doesn't try!)

We love God so much that we fear displeasing Him

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Nggs121: 10:50am On May 12, 2019
Lacking in simple sense..
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by CAPSLOCKED: 10:52am On May 12, 2019
Bossjakande:
am not threatening u is the fact of wat will happen to u. only a fool say no God. if u Neva repent na hell fire sure pass for u.

THE HIGHEST OF FOOLS, IS THE MAN THAT ACCEPTS AND NURTURES RUBBISH CLAIMS THAT HAS NEVER AND PROBABLY CAN NEVER BE PROVEN IN ANYWAY.

DON'T TELL ME I'M GOING TO HELL BECAUSE I'M NOT BOUND BY YOUR DUMB THEOLOGY.

WHAT YOU CALL FACT, IS THE UNACCEPTABLE NONSENSE THAT ONLY INSENSIBLE AND WEAK MEMBERS OF THE SOCIETY, UNABLE TO EXAMINE THINGS THEMSELVES ACCEPT AND HOLD ON TO FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Topmaike007(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Its better I believe their is God, and go there knowing there is no God , and not believing in God , and went there knowing there is God .

ASK THEM WAT MADE THEM BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO GOD , THEY WILL START TALKING CONFUSEDLY LIKE. "CAPLOCKED".
and one other guy like that again "Cosmodroid"
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT GOD IS LOVE.

kindly read what you wrote and ask yourself if it's truly right?
think for a minute are you OK?
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by LordReed(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2019
salt1:

LMAO! Fake news!
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by salt1: 11:11am On May 12, 2019
LordReed:

LMAO! Fake news!

Source?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwjo5Yje4JXiAhWF1eAKHaKzCEkQwqsBMAF6BAgHEAo&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by LordReed(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2019
salt1:

Source?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwjo5Yje4JXiAhWF1eAKHaKzCEkQwqsBMAF6BAgHEAo&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Fix your link, it doesn't work.
Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by CAPSLOCKED: 11:22am On May 12, 2019
askibee:

kindly read what you wrote and ask yourself if it's truly right?
think for a minute are you OK?

READ YOUR BIBLE, THEN ASK YOURSELF;

1. ANIMALS TALKED. IS IT TRULY RIGHT?
2. MILLIONS OF CHILDREN WERE KILLED, BOTH IN THE FLOOD, IN EGYPT, AND BY KINGS. INCLUDING THE TIMES GOD MADE BETS WITH MEN. IS IT TRULY RIGHT?
3. PEOPLE WORKING WITHOUT PRAYERS OR BELIEVING GOD, BUT IN FAVOURABLE CONDITIONS ARE ACHIEVING AND PROGRESSING... WHILE PEOPLE BELIEVING GOD AND WORKING, MOSTLY IN AFRICA AND PARTS OF ASIA WHERE THERE ARE NO FAVOURABLE ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMICAL STRUCTURES, ARE ACHIEVING LITTLE, AND ARE GETTING KILLED BY COLD, MALARIA AND LACK OF NUTRITION. IS IT RIGHT?
4. A PREGNANT VIRGIN AND A MAN TURNING WATER INTO JUICE, WALKING ON WATER, AND TALKING TO THOUSANDS AT ONCE WITHOUT A SOUND SYSTEM AND THEN PROCEEDS TO FEED THEM ALL WITH ONLY 5 LOAVES OF BREAD, AND GATHERED 12 FULL BASKETS OF LEFTOVERS. IS THIS RIGHT?
5. A KILLER RAPIST GOES TO HEAVEN IF HE REPENTS BEFORE DEATH. BUT AN INNOCENT CHILD OF 6 WHO WAS RAPED AND KILLED BY HIM GOES TO HELL BECAUSE HER PARENTS NEVER BAPTIZED HER IN CHRISTIANITY. IS THIS RIGHT?
6. IS IT RIGHT THAT PASTORS ARE BILLIONAIRES AND MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH CANNOT AFFORD BREAD?
8. IS IT RIGHT THAT YOUR LOVING FATHER IS GOING TO SEND MANY PEOPLE TO HELL JUST BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T BORN INTO CHRISTIAN FAMILIES, EVEN WHEN THEY LIVED LIFE AS GOOD PEOPLE?

9. YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR HEAD. YOU BELIEVE THIS NOT BECAUSE THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR HEAD BUT BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS MADE YOU BELIEVE THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR HEAD.
EVERY EXPERIMENT AND EVIDENCE SHOWS THAT THERE'S NO CAT ON YOUR HEAD, BUT YOU'RE GOING CRAZY... YOU CAN'T SEEM TO STOP BELIEVING THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR HEAD AND YOU WON'T STOP TRYING TO GET OTHERS TO BELIEVE IT TOO. IS THIS RIGHT?

THINK FOR A WHOLE DAY, ARE YOU OKAY?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Must Fear God by LordReed(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2019
salt1:

Source?

BTW

Dawkins is known as an outspoken atheist. He is well known for his criticism of creationism and intelligent design.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Rapture Occurs Will Atheists Believe? / Fake Pastors Exposed! / Love Making In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.