Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee (19735 Views)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter: 'They Wished Me Death While You're In My Womb' / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by nairalanduseles: 8:46am On May 12, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is the politicians shikena
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Odinaka00(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2019
I have no business with those who are doing yahoo yahoo...So far it doesn't involve fetish stuffs... I personally blame those who allow themsekves to be scammed because they 're greedy... Imagine getting a message from a strange number that tells you that you have just won 1million dollars... Who believes That? It's only a pathetic fool that 'll be scammed. Now talk about those American women who send money to people they have never seen on a video call.. Is that not stupidity?
Waya Waya is something that requires a genius to do.. It's not for everyone.. And You must have enough money to buy tools for it.. So my point is, I'd rather do yahoo than to be a kidnapper or an armed robber.

Most of you are here condemning Yahoo yahoo but you will still collect money from a Yahoo boy and squander it.. Most of your brothers in Abroad send you money back home, you don't know what they do to get that money..
The same way a Yahoo boy brainwashes a white woman into believing a fake love, same way Some pastors brainwash their congregations into believing in fake Miracles.
Politicians lie to you with their useless Manifestos but after the election which you voted them into power, they ignore all those promises.. That one nor be scam?

At least a Yahoo boy makes a sick white woman to feel good, I know of a woman even after realizing that this guy was scamming her, she asked for his real identity, the guy showed her his identity, the woman still pay him till date because aaccording to her, ever since ahe started talking to this guy, her body changed for good, the guy makes her happy that her Bp dropped so low and she stopped seeing her Therapist... If her Doctor couldn't make her feel good, if her Therapist couldn't make her feel good and these guys get paid every month... Then why must the yahoo boy who brought happiness and joy that changed her health why must he be judged?
I'm not a Yahoo boy before you start thinking otherwise but I'm just trying to say that we 're making this yahoo thing seem like the worst crime on earth...

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers in the house and happy Sunday to all the Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by mvem(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2019
Olatunji1929:
oga shut up how many time have you spoken against our real Yahoo yahoo leaders
......erithrea, Congo,Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Cambodia, Djibouti, Yemen, south Sudan, Burundi,etc....these are countries that there situation are worst than ours....some haven't seen peace since birth or there government is soo corrupt with hunger and poverty everywhere but still there citizens don't engage in yahoo yahoo....stop using our socio -economic problems to defend yahoo yahoo syndrome....it is " get rich fast" mentality that is the issue...I have seen many with average paying work but instead prefer to do the yahoo fraud ...your government is corrupt then I should be free to do fraud, what kind if reasoning is that ....what kind of mentality is that ....everywhere overseas Nigerians are known for fraud, prostitution, criminal activities etc and your defense is "the country's government is corrupt"....smh
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by crisycent: 8:47am On May 12, 2019
You left Nigeria because your career here died of Wizkid and Davido causes.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Whobedatte(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2019
Hedonini:
Before yahoo became prevalent, people like Eldee and his fellow upper middle class kids/rich kids were the kings of the socio-economic circuit.

They would floss in school with modest cars given to them by their parents, wear decent designer clothes, travel abroad on holidays once a year, Bleep all the beautiful girls, and intimidate all the underprivileged kids.

They would graduate from school and use their family connections to get all the so-called good jobs.

Only them could afford to ball.

The model then was one of economic exclusion and stark segregation between privileged and underprivileged.

But the coming of the Internet, the great leveller, ruined their bubble. Suddenly, children of nobodies emerged from nowhere to push so-called rich kids out of reckoning. Suddenly the rich kids could no longer compete - not with the little change from their parents. Not with the salaries from their so-called good jobs.

Do not be deceived, it is an ego-driven class struggle of some sort couched as a moral crusade.

That's why you don't hear their loud voices in protest against political corruption and official corruption in the public and private sectors (which their parents perpetrated). Or against bad governance and nepotism. Or against the unbearable insecurity in Nigeria. Rather, the only enemy is the new class of social usurpers known as yahoo boys.
This one deep gan embarassed
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nasakwa: 8:48am On May 12, 2019
sanmtiago:
as them no born you inside money does that automatically makes you a thief or a fraudster?? Listen not everyone would be rich so just build up your spirit of contentment. For me I think all these fraudsters have one incorrigible mentality!
why don't you swap place with the poor people so that you can become poor and then you can build your sense of contentment. Most of you your father's made their money through Yahoo but you come on a faceless forum to say rubbish. The fact that people sin differently from you, doesn't make you a saint
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nasakwa: 8:54am On May 12, 2019
mvem:
......erithrea, Congo,Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, Cambodia, Djibouti, Yemen, south Sudan, Burundi,etc....these are countries that there situation are worst than ours....some haven't seen peace since birth or there government is soo corrupt with hunger and poverty everywhere but still there citizens don't engage in yahoo yahoo....stop using our socio -economic problems to defend yahoo yahoo syndrome....it is " get rich fast" mentality that is the issue...I have seen many with average paying work but instead prefer to do the yahoo fraud ...your government is corrupt then I should be free to do fraud, what kind if reasoning is that ....what kind of mentality is that ....everywhere overseas Nigerians are known for fraud, prostitution, criminal activities etc and your defense is "the country's government is corrupt"....smh
so for the fact that other countries suffer makes it normal for us to queue on the line and join the suffering? Wrong is wrong even when everybody is doing it and right is right when nobody is doing it. Why don't you give us examples of other countries that enjoy the dividend of good governance and government. So as there is no justification for fraud, there is also no justification for bad governance. Who even told you that there is no fraud going on in those countries?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by 3rdeyeNigeria: 8:56am On May 12, 2019
Hedonini:
Before yahoo became prevalent, people like Eldee and his fellow upper middle class kids/rich kids were the kings of the socio-economic circuit.

They would floss in school with modest cars given to them by their parents, wear decent designer clothes, travel abroad on holidays once a year, Bleep all the beautiful girls, and intimidate all the underprivileged kids.

They would graduate from school and use their family connections to get all the so-called good jobs.

Only them could afford to ball.

The model then was one of economic exclusion and stark segregation between privileged and underprivileged.

But the coming of the Internet, the great leveller, ruined their bubble. Suddenly, children of nobodies emerged from nowhere to push so-called rich kids out of reckoning. Suddenly the rich kids could no longer compete - not with the little change from their parents. Not with the salaries from their so-called good jobs.

Do not be deceived, it is an ego-driven class struggle of some sort couched as a moral crusade.

That's why you don't hear their loud voices in protest against political corruption and official corruption in the public and private sectors (which their parents perpetrated). Or against bad governance and nepotism. Or against the unbearable insecurity in Nigeria. Rather, the only enemy is the new class of social usurpers known as yahoo boys.

This your conspiracy theory is kind of smooth but we all know it's bullshit right?

Nigerians might be evry thing bad but am sure we can not support stealing at any level.

Looting o
Cyber crime o
Local

They are all stealing in different forms and All of you are common criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 8:57am On May 12, 2019
EnglishUsa:
As circulated

S.C.A.M

Please Take Note!!!

This scam was actually very cleverly worked out that you will not suspect anything is wrong:
The following is the account of the incident:

《Wednesday a week ago, I had a phone call from someone saying that he was from a company called: "Express Couriers," He asked if I was going to be home because there was a package for me that required a signature .
The caller said that the delivery would arrive at my home in roughly an hour. Sure enough, about an hour later, a uniformed delivery man turned up with a parcel and a bottle of wine. I was very surprised since there was no special occasion, and I certainly didn't expect anything like it. Intrigued, I inquired as to who the sender was. The courier replied, "I don't know, I'm only delivering the package." Apparently, he said "the sender would want to give you a surprise and a card would be sent separately afterward"

It happened that my birthday was on the way also, so we thought it could be from a distant friend. There was also a consignment note with the gift.
He then went on to explain that because the gift contained alcohol, there was a N1000 "delivery/ verification charge," providing proof that he had actually delivered the package to an adult (of legal drinking age), and not just left it on the doorstep where it could be stolen or taken by anyone, especially a minor.

I called my husband who said the price of the wine is in the region of N10,000. This sounded logical and I offered to pay him cash. But he said that the delivery company required payment to be by credit, ATM or debit card only, so that everything is properly accounted for.
He added they also don't carry cash to avoid loss or likely targets for robbery.
My husband, pulled out his ATM CARD and gave him to swipe the card on a small mobile card machine with a small screen and keypad and asked to key in the verification code.
Frankly at this point we never suspect anything abnormal and a receipt was printed out and given to us, he then wished us good day and went off as normal,
To our horrible surprise, between Friday and the following Monday, N450,000 had been withdrawn from our account at various ATM machines!

Apparently the "mobile ATM card machine," which the delivery man carried had all the info necessary to create a "dummy" card with all our card details, of course with the verification code.

Upon finding out about the illegal transactions on our card, we immediately notified the bank to stop payment, but it was already too late.
We went to make a Police report. But at the station, we found out that quite a number of households had been similarly hit.
WARNING: Be wary of accepting any "surprise gift or package," which you neither expected nor personally ordered, especially if it involves any kind of payment as a condition of receiving the gift or package. Also never accept anything if you do not personally know or there is no proper identification of who the sender is.
Above all, the only time you should give out any personal credit card information is when you yourself initiated the purchase or transaction

Pls SHARE among your friends!
grin grin grin Very easy Scam. The clue is in the " not expecting or odered any Goods or gifts" , and a 1000 naira payment for delivery. There is nothing called payment of delievery? what if one refuses to Accept the so called gifts? who then pays the 1000 naira. Only greedy people get scammed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 9:00am On May 12, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

This your conspiracy theory is kind of smooth but we all know it's bullshit right?

Nigerians might be evry thing bad but am sure we can not support stealing at any level.

Looting o
Cyber crime o
Local

They are all stealing in different forms and All of you are common criminals.
That individual is one of the Problems with Nigeria. He is clearly in denial.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by AgreatMan: 9:04am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:
No dey put mouth for weytin no concern you Eldee. If to sing don tire you just rest and stop using this yahoo saga to trend.

No be yahoo boys be Nigeria problems.
Yahoo is just a means to an end. Hunger dey everywhere and the social inequalities in Nigeria is too wide. You guys should get your priorities straight.

Deal with the disease (corrupt leaders) and not the symptoms (yahoo yahoo).

Una think say if boys stop to dey press una go fit sleep with una eyes closed again. I laugh because Na everyday boys go come dey knock una gate o.

Only amnesty for yahoo boys with an assurance of good jobs can end yahoo yahoo.
If not, una go wake up one day hear say boys don sell naija for Craiglist.

My opinion about this Yahoo thing aligns with yours. Nigerians, we just refuse to get our priorities straight. Yahoo boys r not scamming any Nigerian. Politicians are scamming them of good roads, electricity, security, water n they will hail them n start serious fight on nairaland defending d real scammers. Pastors r scamming them of 10% of their income, but they say nothing.

I think part of the reason people hate Yahoo boys is not because they are against fruad. It's jealousy! Why is this boy not suffering with us? Why can he get that girl with his Benz when I can't? Why do I have to work 8-5, but can't make as much as that nigga? We grew up together. He used to borrow from me. He used to wear same cloth for 5 days. But now, he is better off than me. Let me preach against him and his ilks.

I am not for fraud. But as long as u cannot stone your politicians. As long as u cannot tell that daddy GO to his face that he is a fraudster. Leave the Yahoo boys alone.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by watchindelta(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2019
nairalee:
Nigerians are the most confused set of people

When you fight for the masses the masses fight u back
When u bring statistics to show Nigeria is backward its still some poor Nigerians that will criticize u thinking its patriotism

When you criticize politicians it's not their children's that will clap back at u. No its that very jobless and suffering Nigerian that attack u

When the same politicians that have milked the nation dry come for rally you'll see millions of Nigerians hailing and chanting their names

If you dare criticize religious leaders, fanatics will disregard your message and attack you

When you criticize cyber crime some people will say they're repaying colonialism (how ridiculous)

Just leave Nigerians oo. We're not ready for progress
u nail it bro. Nigerians luv evil too much! 200yrs to come Nigerian ain't move a inch forward. Too much bad mind for a Country. The best is to leave the evil ppl and travel out

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by samkleen(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2019
Auxtin85:
Never heard or seen where you spoke against the corrupt practices of our leaders, the head is rotten so the body will not function well.

Oga it won’t be bad if you die though because your career don die since, why still alive
Then you need to listen to One Day by Eldee d don
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by DexterousOne(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2019
Pavore9:
A yahoo boy scams and gets a share of $30,000 which millions of Americans have never had in their possession, an amount that is equivalent to the annual salary of 18 Nigerians who earn N50,000 monthly while he goes to splash it on frivolous lifestyle, continues the cycle of fraud and someone who wants to be acknowledged to be mentally sound, justifies it?

Our politicians being corrupt, the Nigerian economy rough does not make a yahoo boy justified before the law.

No mind them
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by ogongogames(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2019
Some of you talk as even if Nigeria was a developed country. Yahoo wouldn't exist. A lot of this Yahoo is borne from greed, a lack of contentment. How anyone can defend Yahoo (stealing) is beyond me. I also don't get the logic of some on this board, because one criticizes Yahoo doesn't mean they don't feel the same about religion or governance. These are not all mutually exclusive.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by watchindelta(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2019
Life come reach wey evil is good and good remain good meh naija i hail! Who na really deserve the shithole Country. Am out
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Rolly22(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2019
Benekruku:
How people plan to have a family and train kids with dividends of fraud I dont understand

The pain, anguish, agony and death of those you refer to as "MAGA" will only lead them to greater height of the worst calamities

You cant plant corn and reap yam! Its impossible!

I'm not supporting Fraud. But Is this not the same with what our politicians Do?
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Rolly22(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:
No dey put mouth for weytin no concern you Eldee. If to sing don tire you just rest and stop using this yahoo saga to trend.

Yahoo is just a means to an end. Hunger dey everywhere and the social inequalities in Nigeria is too wide. You guys should get your priorities straight.

Una think say if boys stop to dey press una go fit sleep with una eyes closed again. I laugh because Na everyday boys go come dey knock una gate o.

True talk
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Rolly22(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Eldee use your voice to correct the ills!!!

I don't want to be negative but Nigeria needs help

Lord protect your children against people who now sees evil as good!!!

Even the government is the headquarters of yahoo

Don't quote me! If Dasuki is a thief, Buhari is also a thief!!!

They shared the loot! Did he not receive his own share

Oil dey your head Jare. Nigerians no go attack Sickness na symptoms them go dey fight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Emceesaka: 9:55am On May 12, 2019
DUNDEEMASTER:
Abeg may una help me out.....
Am a student of UNN . Na me de run my stuff over here @ school....Our exams will be starting on Monday, and stomach need to chop before book can enter..... and just finished paying my school fees three days ago, and I have money left with me again. I have no foodstuffs as I speak to you right now...
Pls may una help out... no matter how small I really appreciate....
Okechukwu Henry....2091621089..UBA.

Another Yahoo Yahoo method
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by GreatrAnalyst: 10:17am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:

As much as I don't like folks speakin in favour of yahoo, I have to concur on the bigger picture you painted. You are actually right! Cyber crime is the least of problems bedeviling Nigeria. The leaders have done so much more wickedness that yahoo seems almost like righteousness compared to their acts. Nigeria almost needs more than a miracle to be great.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by kmaster007: 10:23am On May 12, 2019
Mr Man big up
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by mvem(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2019
Nasakwa:
so for the fact that other countries suffer makes it normal for us to queue on the line and join the suffering? Wrong is wrong even when everybody is doing it and right is right when nobody is doing it. Why don't you give us examples of other countries that enjoy the dividend of good governance and government. So as there is no justification for fraud, there is also no justification for bad governance. Who even told you that there is no fraud going on in those countries?
...if you can see reason in yahoo fraud then there is nothing wrong in theft, rituals and the trending underwear theft for fetish reasons....like you said wrong is wrong ...there is no reason whatsoever to defend bad ...yes I do agree no justification for both bad governance or fraud ....Moreover our world is an unfair one... does that mean we should do evil because everything around us is hopeless and evil too....
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2019
A Sage advice to "impatient" youths all over the world:

DON'T TRY TO LIVE TOO EARLY

Your youthful period is the time to develop certain qualities, capability & values. This is your time to GROW not live.

There's a time to GROW. And a time to LIVE.

If you try to LIVE too early, you'll not live a FULL-FLEDGED life

Shun those bad Western cultures and get sense.

Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Odioko1(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2019
Do you live there to know if they are not into Yahoo. Yahoo is everywhere just that Nigerian are globalising theirs.

My dear friend Yahoo dey everywhere in this world. We are all scamming each other.

Companies Scam too
MTN
Glo
Iphone
Microsoft
Airtel
Lexus
9mobile
Total
Toyota
Gucci
Shell
Agip
Chevron
Mercedes Benz
Politicians/Government
Etc

But when they scam, we call it service render.

Fake world
[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Odioko1(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2019
Yahoo is everywhere just that Nigerian are globalising theirs.

My dear friends, Yahoo dey everywhere in this world. We are all scamming each other.

Companies Scam too
MTN
Glo
Iphone
Microsoft
Airtel
Lexus
9mobile
Total
Toyota
Gucci
Shell
Banks
Agip
Chevron
Mercedes Benz
Politicians/Government
Etc

But when they scam, we call it service render.

Fake world
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by Snow02: 11:39am On May 12, 2019
EnglishUsa:
As circulated

S.C.A.M

Please Take Note!!!

This scam was actually very cleverly worked out that you will not suspect anything is wrong:
The following is the account of the incident:

《Wednesday a week ago, I had a phone call from someone saying that he was from a company called: "Express Couriers," He asked if I was going to be home because there was a package for me that required a signature .
The caller said that the delivery would arrive at my home in roughly an hour. Sure enough, about an hour later, a uniformed delivery man turned up with a parcel and a bottle of wine. I was very surprised since there was no special occasion, and I certainly didn't expect anything like it. Intrigued, I inquired as to who the sender was. The courier replied, "I don't know, I'm only delivering the package." Apparently, he said "the sender would want to give you a surprise and a card would be sent separately afterward"

It happened that my birthday was on the way also, so we thought it could be from a distant friend. There was also a consignment note with the gift.
He then went on to explain that because the gift contained alcohol, there was a N1000 "delivery/ verification charge," providing proof that he had actually delivered the package to an adult (of legal drinking age), and not just left it on the doorstep where it could be stolen or taken by anyone, especially a minor.

I called my husband who said the price of the wine is in the region of N10,000. This sounded logical and I offered to pay him cash. But he said that the delivery company required payment to be by credit, ATM or debit card only, so that everything is properly accounted for.
He added they also don't carry cash to avoid loss or likely targets for robbery.
My husband, pulled out his ATM CARD and gave him to swipe the card on a small mobile card machine with a small screen and keypad and asked to key in the verification code.
Frankly at this point we never suspect anything abnormal and a receipt was printed out and given to us, he then wished us good day and went off as normal,
To our horrible surprise, between Friday and the following Monday, N450,000 had been withdrawn from our account at various ATM machines!

Apparently the "mobile ATM card machine," which the delivery man carried had all the info necessary to create a "dummy" card with all our card details, of course with the verification code.

Upon finding out about the illegal transactions on our card, we immediately notified the bank to stop payment, but it was already too late.
We went to make a Police report. But at the station, we found out that quite a number of households had been similarly hit.
WARNING: Be wary of accepting any "surprise gift or package," which you neither expected nor personally ordered, especially if it involves any kind of payment as a condition of receiving the gift or package. Also never accept anything if you do not personally know or there is no proper identification of who the sender is.
Above all, the only time you should give out any personal credit card information is when you yourself initiated the purchase or transaction

Pls SHARE among your friends!
damn
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by tunary(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2019
DUNDEEMASTER:
Abeg may una help me out.....
Am a student of UNN . Na me de run my stuff over here @ school....Our exams will be starting on Monday, and stomach need to chop before book can enter..... and just finished paying my school fees three days ago, and I have money left with me again. I have no foodstuffs as I speak to you right now...
Pls may una help out... no matter how small I really appreciate....
Okechukwu Henry....2091621089..UBA.
Na only girls them they help no be guys
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by texazzpete(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2019
Odinaka00:
I have no business with those who are doing yahoo yahoo...So far it doesn't involve fetish stuffs... I personally blame those who allow themsekves to be scammed because they 're greedy... Imagine getting a message from a strange number that tells you that you have just won 1million dollars... Who believes That? It's only a pathetic fool that 'll be scammed. Now talk about those American women who send money to people they have never seen on a video call.. Is that not stupidity?
Waya Waya is something that requires a genius to do.. It's not for everyone.. And You must have enough money to buy tools for it.. So my point is, I'd rather do yahoo than to be a kidnapper or an armed robber.

Most of you are here condemning Yahoo yahoo but you will still collect money from a Yahoo boy and squander it.. Most of your brothers in Abroad send you money back home, you don't know what they do to get that money..
The same way a Yahoo boy brainwashes a white woman into believing a fake love, same way Some pastors brainwash their congregations into believing in fake Miracles.
Politicians lie to you with their useless Manifestos but after the election which you voted them into power, they ignore all those promises.. That one nor be scam?

At least a Yahoo boy makes a sick white woman to feel good, I know of a woman even after realizing that this guy was scamming her, she asked for his real identity, the guy showed her his identity, the woman still pay him till date because aaccording to her, ever since ahe started talking to this guy, her body changed for good, the guy makes her happy that her Bp dropped so low and she stopped seeing her Therapist... If her Doctor couldn't make her feel good, if her Therapist couldn't make her feel good and these guys get paid every month... Then why must the yahoo boy who brought happiness and joy that changed her health why must he be judged?
I'm not a Yahoo boy before you start thinking otherwise but I'm just trying to say that we 're making this yahoo thing seem like the worst crime on earth...

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers in the house and happy Sunday to all the Nairalanders

sorry, you can't post an entire epistle in support of Yahoo boys and theft, then come and add at the bottom that you're not a Yahoo boy. Who are you fooling? You ARE a thief.

See how you're rattling on and on about how you know scammers. Blaming the victims as a way to assuage your conscience for the harm you're doing to others.

Sorry, there's zero difference between you and your fellow criminals that are robbing innocent citizens with guns.

Don't worry, your turn will come.
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by tunary(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2019
Craigslists:

I truly love this ur write up, No be yahoo boys be Nigeria problem.

Nigeria's major problems like power failure poor health care unemployment insecurity etc are not caused by internet fraudsters but bad leadership=corruption

I nor know whether some Nigerians dey blind to see the truth
Re: Nigerians Have Been Wishing Me Death Since I Spoke Against Fraud - Eldee by malele(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2019
Admin401:

You mean what they did with the machine is not possible, right?

Yes , a card that has chip on it can’t be cloned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities At The AMVCA Pre-award Party Last Night / This Lagos Girl Olivia Adewumi Selfie Got Instagram Shaking (photos) / Poisoning Of Toyin Aimakhu: Adeniyi Johnson Responds To Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.