Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital (1098 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders

My name is JETRO OLOWOLE. You can read about me on my official blog at www.jetroolowole.com

In the meantime, let me use this opportunity to welcome you to this short presentation on How To Turn N3K To 6-Figure Network Marketing E-commerce Home Based Business

I am happy to inform you that I have launched the G-25 E-commerce Gang. We already have some applicants.

Do you know you can turn N3,000 one-time investment into a 6-figure network marketing e-commerce home based business?

I will be holding a presentation today on this thread. Follow to be notified...

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY 25 PERSONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE PILOT GROUP.

1 Like

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2019
Before I proceed, let me explain some keywords.

N3K- Yes you got that right. You can start this business with N3000 and I'll show you how it works.

6-Figure - This actually stand for any amount between 100,000 and 999,000. And of course, as time passes, you can earn this monthly consistently.

Network Marketing - If by now there is someone here who doesn't know how network marketing business model work, I think that person will not be online. By the way, it's my intention to have you join the biggest network marketing team we will assemble in Africa. Right now we partner Royale Business Club International and it cost N50,000 to get started. But guess what? With your N3000 investment, you have the opportunity to join Royale! I'll give a little more hint later on what you stand to benefit with Royale.

E-commerce - Currently in Nigeria, billions of Naira exchange hand on E-commerce platforms. Sites like Jumia, Konga, Jiji and a host of others continue to command huge revenue. The future of business in Nigeria will also depends largely on E-commerce. So on this business, you will learn how to make money on these platform from the comfort of your home without handling logistics or products.

Home Based Business. You read that well. You can do this business from home, your campus even from your office.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2019
If you are following, show yourself
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2019
This business work whether you are a student, sit at home mom, full-time or part-time worker, medical personnel or not.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2019
WHY N3000?
Many people I told feel you can't start a genuine business with N3000. But I disagree. There are many home based business you can start today, with zero capital. Last two weeks, I was privileged to attend the It's Your Facebook Pop Up event in Lagos . During the content creation session, one take away lesson I learnt from the 3 guests (picture below) is that they started there business from nothing. And today, they are international figures signing contracts with International organizations.

Pix 1: That's Basketmouth with the highest followers on Instagram
Pix 2: That's Nkechi of Aso Ebi Bella
Pix 3: This is Hadija of Woven Blend (In white top)

They are young Nigerians but making great impact and guess what, they started from nothing. So when I say N3000, don't despise the day of little beginning.

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2019
WHAT THE N3000 IS FOR
As the name indicated, I'm only taking 25 people for the pilot group. Multiply 25 by 3000 and you get 75,000.
Here is a breakdown of what the money will be for.
1. 67,000 on the group Jiji Advert. Balance of 8000.
2. The balance 8000 for logistics and individual E-commerce Store on our official website.

I will be running a 6 months VIP advert on Jiji for the group. As you can see, it cost 66,999.

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2019
Apart from that, you will have your own E-commerce store on our website. Here is a sample store https://store.health2wealth.org/Store/h2wstore/
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2019
I love Jiji sales because the buyers pay you instantly and you can plug your money back.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2019
HOW IT WORKS
First, I'll arrange the beneficiary based on when I receive their payment. I'll be sharing a screenshot of each payment received. During this campaign, we will be promoting Supplements, Herbal teas, kitchen and home essentials, beauty and cosmetics.

Like I said, you don't need to stock or handle logistics. When we make sales of N50,000 I'll register the first person on queue with Royale based on when you pay. (I'll share the benefit of Royale later).

This will be rotated until everyone is registered with Royale. Our target is to achieve this in less than two months. After that, I'll start a new circle.

In the meantime, I'll be teaching the group how to create content for social media, e-commerce and blog.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2019
Now your income will come from:

1. Royale Business Club. As your organization grow in Royale as a member of our community, you can earn up to N96,000 daily!

2 E-commerce. As you learn online and offline, you'll learn how to run your own mini e-commerce Dropshipping business without stocking or handling logistics. You can add that to your source of income.

3. Digital Marketing. Those who are interested will learn how to run a mini digital marketing business from home and make money helping small business or big business tin their digital marketing campaign. If you wish, you can join our digital marketing team. Also, add that to your source of income.

4. Blogging. After you master how to create content, you can try your hand on blogging. Believe me, anyone can blog and it's fun. I'll be teaching you how to build a highly Engaging blog and Monetize it. Add that to your source of income.

5. Facebook Group. Before now, I've not really looked at Facebook group as a real business or home business opportunity. But that has changed now. In the past one month or there about, I've attended 3 events organized by Facebook.

I'll be launching my new course soon, but I'll let the pioneer group have a taste of the course before I launch it to the public. The course is titled How To Build Highly Engaging Facebook Group From Scratch, Drive Crazy Organic Traffic & Monetize It

6. Affiliate Marketing. This one is Optional but you can add it to your source of income if you so desire and I'll be showing members how to do that.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2019
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ROYALE BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL ABOVE OTHERS FOR BUSINESS SUSTAINABILITY AND YOUR LASTING FINANCIAL FREEDOM?

�Royale is new and fresh in Africa with Nigeria as the pioneer country. Make history today by becoming a Pioneer member of a Worlds-class international Company in Nigeria and in your own Country today.

�Royale is ranked among the world's topmost DSA 100 MLM momentum companies of 2017.

�Royale is over 12 years proven, tested and trusted reputable company with high global prominence in health and wellness, beauty and home care products. All NAFDAC registered in Nigeria.

� Royale invested over N500 million in their corporate office structures(Abuja & Lagos) before they ever commenced their operation in Nigeria (huge investment before operation as a proof of a strong Capitally based company). Royale is legally CAC(Corporate affairs Commission) registered in Nigeria.

� Royale pays in 10 different ways with the Supreme Hybrid Compensation Plan(first of its kind). Royale's Matching bonus alone asides other 9 ways has the potential of paying you as follows:

You have a potential of earning minimum of
N92,800 per day
N648,600 per week
N2,734,000 per month
N32,808,000 per year

Up to N649,500 per day
Up to N4,541,200 per week
Up to N19,488,000 per month
Up to N161,856,000 per year.

�Royale gives latest sophisticated awards items such as Latest iPhones, iPads, Laptops, digital Cameras, Latest model luxury Cars, international traveling awards to different countries.

❌Royale business doesn't require compulsory monthly maintenance, physical buying & Selling, hawking or Auto-ship to earn weekly.

�‍� World-class seminars, trainings and mentorship will be giving to you all the way to achieving your financial dreams. You are never alone in the business.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2019
❌Royale business doesn't require compulsory monthly maintenance, physical buying & Selling, hawking or Auto-ship to earn weekly. In fact the company top earners don't do retaining or buying. There are people making millions monthly without buying a product.

However, I introduced retailing to teach e-commerce during my program. It means you can be in your room and still sell products worth hundreds of thousands. You don't need to do delivery or processing we do that.

Besides, you can have your own store on our website. See a sample at https://store.health2wealth.com/stores/h2wstore/
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2019
❓Now over to you, if you have any questions ask below before I throw open the opportunity for people to start joining.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2019
If you'll like to join the RankTribe G-25 E-commerce Gang reply this message with I'm in.
Put your WhatsApp number or phone number
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
ATTENTION
As I explained above, we will be selecting beneficiary from the 25 based on when your payment comes in. I'll be posting the screenshot of those that have paid and the time and their position.
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2019
Payment 1

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2019
Payment 2

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2019
Payment 3

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by AK6464(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2019
jetroolowole:
If you'll like to join the RankTribe G-25 E-commerce Gang reply this message with I'm in.
Put your WhatsApp number or phone number

I'm in
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2019
AK6464:
I'm in
please message me on Whatsapp at Zero Eight Zero Seven Three One Zero Two Zero One Zero

2 Likes

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2019
Payment 4

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2019
Payment 5

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by dangermouse(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2019
ok, please check your mail
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2019
I reply you
dangermouse:
ok, please check your mail
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2019
payment 6

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2019
Payment 7 from Caroline in Kenya

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2019
Payment 8

Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2019
17 to go
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2019
My supplementary presentation on how to turn N3000 ($9) to 6 figure e-commerce network marketing business will take place by 7PM. Stay tuned and follow the presentation by commenting I'm following to the post below.

https://www./H2WAfrica/permalink/472771513508314/
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2019
My supplementary presentation on how to turn N3000 ($9) to 6 figure e-commerce network marketing business will take place by 7PM. Stay tuned and follow the presentation by commenting I'm following to the post below.

Please join first http://health2wealth.africa
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2019
If you follow let me know
Re: How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital by jetroolowole(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2019

Please join first http://health2wealth.africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / Industrial Nylon Waste Available For Sale!!! Up To 30tn At A Good Price / QUALITY Yet AFFORDABLE Memory Cards & FLASH Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.