Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters (30919 Views)

Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by joshuisiukwu: 6:31am On May 12, 2019
Alibaba has dropped a shade for Tonto Dikeh, as he wrote about ladies who make fathers of their children look like monsters. The ace comedian who recounted past experiences including the marital crisis of a Nigerian career diplomat posted to East Africa, stated that women should try not to mess up the relationship the child will have with the father because they are upset. 

The shade post reads in part;

Very often, you will see ladies who make the fathers of their children look like monsters. The said father may be the best father the child ever wished for, but, the mothers' hurt will not let the fathers have the opportunity to show the child that love. Many years ago, a certain wife of a Nigerian career diplomat, posted to East Africa, had a messy and sour marriage. It was a very popular case.The woman resorted to making sure she flung all kinds of dirt at the Diplomat. She even asked the Nigerian Government to recall him and dismiss him. While she was all out to ruin him. She forgot that her children were depending on their father's support to make a headway in life. The Solomonic dilemma came to play again. If I can't have him, then let me mess his career up. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/alibaba-shades-tonto-dikeh-writes-about-ladies-who-make-fathers-of-their-children-look-like-monsters/

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by joshuisiukwu: 6:31am On May 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by joshuisiukwu: 6:32am On May 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by itspzpics(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2019
Lol...
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by IamD18: 6:42am On May 12, 2019
No matter how bad you try to make your husband or ex-husband look before his child.

He/she must grow to know the truth.

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Bizmagnet: 6:46am On May 12, 2019
E be like say Alibaba's chapter is ready to be open by Tonto. grin shocked

The way your business and ideas are dressed is the way she will be addressed. Submitting proposals with your website intact tells alot about your passion. Check my signature to contact me for your website/blog/software today

8 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by delectablegyal(f): 6:50am On May 12, 2019
MENASCUM
WOMENAREBUILDERS.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by decatalyst(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2019
See as the useless yellow pawpaw just dey ridicule herself and the future of her child.

Getting married to a woman like her has to be the biggest mistake of all time!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:05am On May 12, 2019
shocked shocked I hope Tonto will not see this cheesy Let me wait for another drama today

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by iTearHerToto: 7:24am On May 12, 2019
delectablegyal:
MENASCUM

WOMENAREBUILDERS.
Pukes angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by KingLennon(m): 7:32am On May 12, 2019
The table Ali baba is shaking. I hope nothing heavy is on it o grin.

A child needs his father that's the most important part of his life--Big Pun

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by lasisi69(f): 7:33am On May 12, 2019
Alibaba means **thief** in UAE

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by daddytime(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2019
E be like say Tonto insult dey sweet for body...see as everybody dey hustle for their share...

Nigerian bloggers sha...na una lie go cause third world war...

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:33am On May 12, 2019
joshuisiukwu:

Very often, you will see ladies who make the fathers of their children look like monsters.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/12/alibaba-shades-tonto-dikeh-writes-about-ladies-who-make-fathers-of-their-children-look-like-monsters/

The hypocrisy in Tonto's case stinks

Why is no one condemning Churchills acts

Where were these I too knows when Tonto Dike was praising Churchill upandan

Did any of them ever praised her All of a sudden everyone seems to have found their voices undecided

Was Churchill honest with Tonto

When Churchill was oppressing, abusing and shaming her did he think about his son

Didn't he publicly say Tonto is a drug addict even when she was pregnant

Why is everyone suddenly thinking about their son

Oh so Tonto can endure but Churchill cannot take the clap back

You are not in her shoes, you don't know how it hurt so quit judging her!!!

Bloody hypocrites!!!

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by kaen1317: 7:33am On May 12, 2019
Am with Alibaba on this.

9 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Lamasta(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2019
God bless all the good fathers and mothers out there that is giving their children the parental care they deserve I pray may the love of God continue to fill your homes in Jesus name.
HAPPY SUNDAY cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Nobody: 7:36am On May 12, 2019
MYOB.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by 175(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
shocked shocked I hope Tonto will not see this cheesy Let me wait for another drama today

She can do no jack.

Na Alibaba wey get foot soldiers spread all over the comedy and entertainment industry she wan clap back at?

Dem go just finally come after her and force her to commit suicide grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by arantess: 7:37am On May 12, 2019
lasisi69:
Alibaba means **thief** in UAE

Lol
This is nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Adeoludt(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2019
True
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Godson26: 7:38am On May 12, 2019
Alibaba is right

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by lilkudos(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2019
Lolxx I didn't know @mynd44 is a serious follower of Tonto Dikehead post ... grin grin grin grin

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by SarkinYarki: 7:38am On May 12, 2019
Tontoh will now come and insult him
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Nobody: 7:39am On May 12, 2019
grin

Like for Alibaba, share for Tonto.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by BareFacedLies(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2019
That Tonto girl is a witch

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by RTSC: 7:40am On May 12, 2019
Shut up.
What about fathers who deeply offend their wives.?

Nobody knows the real truth but it seems most have taken sides, because it's Tonto.
I guess Churchill is a saint who can do no wrong.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Kobicove(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2019
Women get away with a lot of things including making a man look bad in front of his kids

16 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by john633(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2019
women are very determine when it comes to their own selfish interest.. very soon she go broke na the same man she go still run to

12 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by slickbak(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2019
Make she answer Alibaba na. Lagos go start tire her.

5 Likes

Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Awesomefred32(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin
True talk
but wait oooooooooo
what's the latest news concerning Zlatan and Naira Marley
Re: Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters by Nobody: 7:43am On May 12, 2019
People should just leave Tonto and Churchill matter already. Nobody knows what truly happened and it's their life... It's so hard to get over a deep felt hurt so stop blaming Tonto... But I guess she took it too far though...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Made Eko Ambassador (photos) / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter / M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.