Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Help Needed On How To Install Windows On My Hard Disk. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Needed On How To Install Windows On My Hard Disk. (677 Views)

How Can I Install Windows 10 OS On Lenovo x131e / Please,i Want To Install Windows On My Chrome Book -any Help / Install Windows On Your Apple Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On How To Install Windows On My Hard Disk. by concord129(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2019
Hello everyone.
So I had an issue with my system hard disk connector. I reached out for help but couldn't get any. However, due to my desperation to use the laptop for some work I have to think of other possibilities. And now there's only one option that seems to be the only way out but I'm not sure whether it's going to work.
The hard disk did not work with the system directly due to damaged flex which I am unable to get the replacement. Now I'm thinking of buying an external hard disk adapter but I'm not sure whether I will be able to install windows on my hard disk through this method. Please if you have experienced this before kindly help or you've other solution(s). I don't have money to buy a PC now and I'm losing many things due to faulty laptop.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch A Macbook Pro Pumping Out Smoke After It Exploded During “normal Use” / Apple Imac / How Do You Make Money With Your Laptop Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.