Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

More Troubles For Emir Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Troubles For Emir Sanusi (38958 Views)

Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe / New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by zicoraads: 7:25pm On May 12, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Imagine a so-called emir stealing all the Emirates funds to live lavishly, and then he will be the first to be accusing others of bad governance when his own case is even worse. The guy should be deposed if proven guilty.
So some people are this gullible. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by XaviDayo(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2019
Chinashopping84:
Nothing will happen to sanusi..That position is till death unless they will kill him...Pay your 1688 suppliers.check my siggy for your direct Chinese payment on 1688

Sanusi's grandfather was removed and driven to a small village on the outskirts of Kano. Same thing might befall him

1 Like

Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by NoRetreat(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2019
Who knows if this table being shaken by Gandollar will overtun and crash on him?
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 12, 2019
This is what you get when you have truly educated people trying to rule in the midst of so much ignorance, mediocrity and corruption.

To think that Ganduje, a man caught on video collecting bribes and who literally bludgeoned his way to win the gubernatorial election, is accusing someone else of corruption, is beyond me.
To think that the people of Kano are sitting back and watching, while Ganduje destroys the office and institution of the Emirate of Kano, is beyond me.
To think that the other Emirs in the North are sitting back to accept this affront on traditional values, with the full knowledge that it could be one of them next, is beyond me.

Whatever Sanusi's inadequacies - his arrogance and stubbornness are well known; the fact of the matter is that it will be very rare indeed to have a northern Emir with his intelligence, education and experience. One who is determined to talk about and try to change the current ills of the typical Arewa North.
Education in general and female education in particular, the Almajiri system, early marriage, etc, are issues that should be tackled from the roots by traditional rulers and almost none of them do this. Sanusi is the first Emir that could have a meaningful impact on these problems.
Yet the system is out to destroy him and the centuries-old traditional seat that he is occupying only temporarily.
It is an absolute crying shame.

But then, this is Nigeria.
This is a country whose rulers and politicians are allowed, by it's very docile and clueless population, to continue to destroy all that is needed to attain any semblance of true nationhood.
These rulers have destroyed public education, the health sector, security, responsibility and decency.
Yet we keep supporting them and electing them.

When people like Sanusi come along, every which way is found to demonise and destroy them.

Real crying shame.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Basher8583: 7:48pm On May 12, 2019
gurunlocker:
Isn't it funny Ganduje is probing someone for spending?

What an irony!

There's something about APC members generally, when they see you are slightly against them, they will want to run you down with everything. It is that time they will know the person has a UK account, build house where is wrong and other things.

Well if you know your hands are not clean then why fight a battle that can weaken you
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Mintum: 7:50pm On May 12, 2019
Sanusi is reaping the whirlwind of evil he helped to enthrone
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by DeRay98(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
The Northern elites have ganged up against Sanusi for speaking out against proliferation of Mosques instead of schools, the high poverty rate in the region,illiteracy and so many social ills that cannot be found in South of the country.

He has always advocated for the abolition of the Almajiri system that have spread disease and poverty and the need for embracing western education like the South so as to lift them out of poverty......this call is unacceptable to the elites because the people will challenge their authority if exposed to free thinking and westernization.

Well, only time will tell how this whole drama will eventually end.

This is koko of this whole saga...
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2019
This could be a very bad development because a new trend is about to start where monarch can be remove or his kingdom being tear to pieces simply for not be on a politician side.

I guess other monarchs in the North that are seen this and kept quiet should also be ready it could be them next........
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by mypains: 7:57pm On May 12, 2019
Flocky:
I am urgently looking for a good self contain apartment somewhere.

Location: Mushin and environs (Isolo, Lawanson, Ilupeju, Oke Afa, etc)

Total budget: 200k
oga, download Jiji app via play store and search. Na u go tire sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by captianfreeman(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2019
Only in Nigeria. A man who was recorded on video taking bribe is now probing another man for alleged misappropriation of funds.
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Getdowntobiznes: 8:12pm On May 12, 2019
Dandsome:
As you make your bed, so will you lie on it.

Remember when Fayose said those who ride on the back of the tiger will eventually end up in its belly?
Indeed the way he ended up in efcc drag net.
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Banter1(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2019
Somebody needs to call gandollar to order. he should know that power is temporal
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by JudasNaCarrot: 8:17pm On May 12, 2019
greatiyk4u:

And how exactly are the educated southern youths challenging the authority of the southern elites?

Sentimental theorist
Don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say or counter my words.

Ewu!
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by greatiyk4u(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say or counter my words.

Ewu!

Otule!
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Awaoyelmoni(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2019
hu gives a fvck ?
not me, that's hu...

Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Alashoalash10: 9:40pm On May 12, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/more-troubles-for-emir-sanusi.html
so the office of emir is like political office ?, one emir can been transfer from one emirate to another ?, no Wonder this people behaves anyhow, no culture, no tradition, this can never happened in my kingdom, one Oba can't leave his town and become Oba in another town,Hausa / Fulani I hail o
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by Alashoalash10: 9:42pm On May 12, 2019
DanNafada:
This is what you get when you have truly educated people trying to rule in the midst of so much ignorance, mediocrity and corruption.

To think that Ganduje, a man caught on video collecting bribes and who literally bludgeoned his way to win the gubernatorial election, is accusing someone else of corruption, is beyond me.
To think that the people of Kano are sitting back and watching, while Ganduje destroys the office and institution of the Emirate of Kano, is beyond me.
To think that the other Emirs in the North are sitting back to accept this affront on traditional values, with the full knowledge that it could be one of them next, is beyond me.

Whatever Sanusi's inadequacies - his arrogance and stubbornness are well known; the fact of the matter is that it will be very rare indeed to have a northern Emir with his intelligence, education and experience. One who is determined to talk about and try to change the current ills of the typical Arewa North.
Education in general and female education in particular, the Almajiri system, early marriage, etc, are issues that should be tackled from the roots by traditional rulers and almost none of them do this. Sanusi is the first Emir that could have a meaningful impact on these problems.
Yet the system is out to destroy him and the centuries-old traditional seat that he is occupying only temporarily.
It is an absolute crying shame.

But then, this is Nigeria.
This is a country whose rulers and politicians are allowed, by it's very docile and clueless population, to continue to destroy all that is needed to attain any semblance of true nationhood.
These rulers have destroyed public education, the health sector, security, responsibility and decency.
Yet we keep supporting them and electing them.

When people like Sanusi come along, every which way is found to demonise and destroy them.

Real crying shame.
I known PMB government will not be for ever
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by MrMystrO(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
When Gandollar becomes a corruption fighter then know that Nigeria have finally kicked the bucket after 16years of coma under PDP.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: More Troubles For Emir Sanusi by hush15: 10:19pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:
Their emirate their problem...

If they like, they should reduce Sanusi to Iyaloja of Sabon Gari Market, that's their problem sad

At least in this case, when the elephants are fighting, it's the elephants that are also suffering grin

i feel you plenty....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.