Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? (7478 Views)

A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Elvis2kay: 9:10am On May 12, 2019
Which heaven?? remember that the creator is not a Christian nor a Muslim.your Christianity is a man-made religionby by the FLAVIAN FAMILY. those who preached u about the heavens don't want to die, like E.Adeboye who thank God merciful after he escaped a death treath...so if the heaven na real, why is the Man of GOD afraid to DIE?.
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by desiredhome: 9:13am On May 12, 2019
TVSA:
where's heaven?
Heaven is the good life you live here on earth(peace of mind, long life and fulfilment).
Hell is suffering in life,
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Amuluonyenaego: 9:15am On May 12, 2019
It's all about what you believe.
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Amuluonyenaego: 9:17am On May 12, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
This is a Christain thread

Why is everyone commenting on the it without having to swear allegiance to Jesus Christ...

Injustice steering you at the face

Nigeria is a fraud

It can never prosper
everybody pretends not to have seen this lipsrsealed
KidsNEXTdoor:
This is a Christain thread

Why is everyone commenting on the it without having to swear allegiance to Jesus Christ...

Injustice steering you at the face

Nigeria is a fraud

It can never prosper
everybody pretends not to have seen this
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by doyinbaby(f): 9:20am On May 12, 2019
olsome:
Going to church doesn't guarantee heaven, and not going to church guarantees hell fire because it is disobedience or laxity to God..

Church is a place to here God's word so that you can be refreshed spiritually and be prepared for heaven; and God wants you to be refreshed spiritually...You are also free to choose the church you want, if the church is not after money, greed and evil; but after God's word. I like your explanation.....but must I be worker to go to heaven

You have no excuse not to go to church. If you don't like a church, change the church!!!

Church does not guarantee heaven, it is just a place God wants you to be to hear his word, grow spiritually, use your talents to flourish his work and study how to make heaven.....

Heaven is person race!!
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
No. There is no where in the Bible God said we should go to church.
God didn't tell us to go to any business centre. Most churches of today are just money making ventures for conmen and fraudsters.

God looks at your heart and good deeds. Most people who go to church do the most abominable things.
you have said it all

1 Like

Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by doyinbaby(f): 9:22am On May 12, 2019
olsome:
Going to church doesn't guarantee heaven, and not going to church guarantees hell fire because it is disobedience or laxity to God..

Church is a place to here God's word so that you can be refreshed spiritually and be prepared for heaven; and God wants you to be refreshed spiritually...You are also free to choose the church you want, if the church is not after money, greed and evil; but after God's word.....if I attend Church but I no be Church worker will I make heaven

You have no excuse not to go to church. If you don't like a church, change the church!!!

Church does not guarantee heaven, it is just a place God wants you to be to hear his word, grow spiritually, use your talents to flourish his work and study how to make heaven.....

Heaven is person race!!
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Alzirida(f): 9:23am On May 12, 2019
There is really no such place in the Universe or parallel Universe called Heaven. Everywhere in the Universe is like everywhere else.
In time to come, the Earth will be consumed by expanding Sun called red giant. Mankind is advise to make alternative home in another planet e.g Mars. Thanks to Billionaire Elon musk

1 Like

Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by calculator123(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2019
There are no straight jacketed way of doing things.
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by calculator123(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2019
Alzirida:
There is really no such place in the Universe or parallel Universe called Heaven. Everywhere in the Universe is like everywhere else.
In time to come, the Earth will be consumed by expanding Sun called red giant. Mankind is advise to make alternative home in another planet e.g Mars. Thanks to Billionaire Elon musk
I love your comment. Brilliant I must say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you have said it all

Thanks dear.. We have been brainwashed in Africa beyond imagination with religion.

Buh is that u @ dp ??
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:25am On May 12, 2019
hahn:

Heaven does not exist

I have seen evil... I mean pure Evil and bad things

I know that good exists somewhere

This world is deep
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Alzirida(f): 9:27am On May 12, 2019
calculator123:

I love your comment. Brilliant I must say

Thanks sweetheart
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:28am On May 12, 2019
Alzirida:

There is evil in this world ..

Evil you don't want to experience

There must be good somewhere
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by desiredhome: 9:30am On May 12, 2019
The purpose of the church have been compromised, church is for building moral society that there will be peace even among Christians, today in Nigeria, some greedy fellows twisted to suit themselves, they have succeeded in changing it to money(banks).

Church teaches morality, contentment, love, charity etc, when you have these, you have peaceful society that is what heaven is all about.
On the other hand the devil don't want people to have peace so he introduce prosperity teaching which leads to covetousness, greed, selfishness etc which gave birth to corruption, hatred, envy, jealousy, wickedness, insecurity........ all these is a hell of living
Church will not guarantee you heaven but the way you live your life(righteousness) do
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by DavidEsq(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2019
Omooba77:

Rest and eternal Life
Are u not finding the rest here ni?
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by IkpuMmadu: 9:41am On May 12, 2019
NO....it is not
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2019
No.

But it's a guarantee of losing money unless you are an unbeliever.
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Shaev7(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2019
No!
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by visiblincognito: 10:05am On May 12, 2019
Omooba77:

That is your own believe sir, but Heaven does exist.
wgere is it located pls and can I see pics?
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Alashoalash10: 10:10am On May 12, 2019
Omooba77:
Many people believed that being a member of church qualifies them for heaven.
My qyestion is Is going to church a guarantee of making heaven?
Going to church is for the fellowship of the brethren of like precious faith. Salvation through repentance and faith in God through Jesus Christ is what gives entrance to heaven but to continue and for edification you need to fellowship with others in going to church
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2019
Heaven is a mirage
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by hahn(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2019
Omooba77:

Luke 16: 19- end

Lol. I said any of YOUR family members

Oh well, send a picture of Lazarus in heaven then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by hahn(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

I have seen evil... I mean pure Evil and bad things

I know that good exists somewhere

This world is deep

How does this relate with the existence of heaven? undecided
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2019
Grace001:
Religion is a system of control used to play on peoples subconscious mind state. @ OP When you come into this world you were not born with any religious text attached to you. You can ask this unintelligent question because you're not born in the home of an IFA PRIEST, if not you'd be here talking about IFA FESTIVAL DAY or OSUN OSHOGBO.

If he was born into a Muslim family.. He will probably be observing Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by oluwaahmed: 10:28am On May 12, 2019
Dear Mods, please can we have reasonable christian topics on front page? Thanks
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by yrex01(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I wanted to say some interesting stuffs, ofcourse for christians, but I thought to myself the kindsNEXTdoor quite made sense.

Why is everyone allowed to comment on Christian thread, if it were to be Islam sh!t now, one yeye accept Islam will pop out. What a biased forum.

Just so y'all know, whatever thing u say against Christianity today u will certainly account for on the judgement day. The fact u say bunch of stuff n go scot-free doesn't mean you're actually freely.
Judgement day is coming!
reason pipu give u less attention is that what u called intelligent que it's really a dumb one. As in u still beefing Muslim on xtain thread even without interruption by Muslim n u expect em to let u comment freely on der thread. Stop being a fool n man up, Muslim doesn't responsible for ur bitter life !!
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by calculator123(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2019
Alzirida:

Thanks sweetheart
You are welcome.
Hope you don't mind connecting outside NL. We think on the same frequency you know.
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by OyinO: 10:48am On May 12, 2019
THERE IS NO HEAVEN.
And if there was to be a Heaven, NO NIGERIAN WILL MAKE IT.

1 Like

Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by Jokerman(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2019
Alzirida:

Red giant...lolssss... You dumb atheists would be alright finally one day ..... grin
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by porthouse7(f): 11:27am On May 12, 2019
Lordoftheeast:
Religion is the biggest scam on earth.
That's what afonjas hide under to commit dirty evil acts mining skull all over south west. Rubbish people.

I'm an ogboni man till death
ogboni is Yoruba tidings
Re: Is Going To Church A Guarantee Of Making Heaven? by expert234: 11:39am On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
No. There is no where in the Bible God said we should go to church.
God didn't tell us to go to any business centre. Most churches of today are just money making ventures for conmen and fraudsters.

God looks at your heart and good deeds. Most people who go to church do the most abominable things.

You want to mislead others with your blindness, abi?

What happened to Hebrews 10:25 that says you shouldn't forsake the gathering of the brethren?

Has it been torn away from your Bible?

Do you even read the Bible at all?

It's disgusting when half-baked Christians start commenting on the things of God sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Understanding And Receiving The Grace Of God / Never Use Your Name To Secure A Loan For A Man - Clergyman Warns Single Ladies / The Reality Of Restitution –when, How , Why………..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.