Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Can I Browse With Glo Flexi? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Browse With Glo Flexi? (4760 Views)

Please Help!! I Can't Download With My Airtel Sim But I Can Browse With It / How Do I Browse Off My Credit If I Don't Have Mb / Mtn Monthly Whatsapp 1.2GB For N150 How To Browse With It On All App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Browse With Glo Flexi? by 11Anonymous(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2019
I bought a Glo SIM with the intention of browsing on Glo Flexi with 1₦ per MB. I've been trying to make it work for 2 months.

The data comes up to browse when I buy a data plan, when the data is exhausted, the data signal doesn't come up to browse despite a message coming up telling me I'm currently on Glo Flexi.
I've done everything I could to make it work but didn't work they include:

1. I stopped recharging from the bank, bought a paper recharge card and loaded with *123* but couldn't browse.
2. Dialled *108*1# *108*2# *108*2# To subscribe, unsubscribe and subscribe again but no effect.
3. Changed APN from Glo flat to Glo secure to Glo direct, to Glo flat again, data signal didn't come up to browse, changed to blackberry.net data signal came up but didn't browse.
4. Texted PAYU to 127, but got "the plan you're in is not compatible with your data plan"
5. Changed tarrif plan from Yakata to Glo bumpa still no data signal.
6. Called their customer care. They kept telling me to do all these things I already did.
I wanna browse with my airtime but not working.

Any help will be appreciated cox I'm planning on dumping the SIM.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Browse With Glo Flexi? by oriewanbe: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
how far now? can you browse now?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Swap My New 7plus For Xsmax Or Xr , Pls Read. / Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread / Blackberry Curve 3; Good Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.