Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? (15075 Views)

Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by wunmi590(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2019
Good morning fellow nairalanders,

I was in my old church last week Sunday, and I discovered that alot has changed, majority of the young alter server have learnt how to make use of one or two musical instrument, and I was wow.

My set never had the intention then to be an alter server and still learn how to play one of the church musical Instruments, all our mind then was to become a priest, which alot of my set are now priest in their different parishes.

It is a beautiful thing to learn and know how to play one of the musical instrument.

Nairalanders, which of the musical instruments do you know how to play?

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by wunmi590(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2019
Come in and let us know which of the instrument you know how to play
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by JasonScoolari: 9:56am On May 12, 2019
I wanted to learn drumming back then just to have the opportunity of seeing my crush who happens to be the daughter of a respected Deacon in Church of God Mission.

So, every Saturday, I quickly rush to the church and seat quietly while waiting for the choristers to come for their rehearsals. (My crush was a member of the choir)

After the introduction of the song by the hairy choirmaster, he will then ask the main drummer boy to start drumming, from there, I started watching him with keen interest like a humble apprentice. (But my mind was fully focused on my delectable crush with a lovely voice and round ass.

I was carried away most of the time which led to distractions and lack of concentration and this happened for a month and some weeks... So, one very bad Saturday, a report came from the choirmaster that our drummer boy was seriously sick and his deputy has travelled to Bayelsa, so the choirmaster said I would be in charge since I have a "Month" experience.... Immediately I heard that word, better shiit catch me because I know I would be a disaster in the waiting but because I wanted to impress my crush, I took the challenge like Elisha in the Bible.

I saw her smiling and that smile boosted my moral, I performed a little bit good, and I was hearing different commendations from the choristers and my "Crush"

Sunday came, and all was set for "Elisha" to take up the mantle from the sick "Elijah"
After the regular Sunday School class, the choirmaster ask me to get on with "Praise and Worship" immediately the praise leader started the famous "Somebody say Baba" praise song, the devil whispered to me to check out the backside of my crush as it was shaking upandan like some corrupt video vixen, immediately I saw that ass, I lost concentration and started playing nonsense. Church members were dancing like mad people because the beat is confusing.... Choirmaster came to were I was disgracing myself and ask me to stand up, I was not the only one who stood up shamefully, my Prick wen nor get sense still follow me stand up.

That was how I ended anything called "Playing of Instruments"

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by wunmi590(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
wink

Bros, which of the church musical instrument do you know how to play?
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by JasonScoolari: 10:52am On May 12, 2019
wunmi590:

Bros, which of the church musical instrument do you know how to play?
Look up bro.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by wunmi590(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I wanted to learn drumming back then just to have the opportunity of seeing my crush who happens to be the daughter of a respected Deacon in Church of God Mission.

So, every Saturday, I quickly rush to the church and seat quietly while waiting for the choristers to come for their rehearsals. (My crush was a member of the choir)

After the introduction of the song by the hairy choirmaster, he will then ask the main drummer boy to start drumming, from there, I started watching him with keen interest like a humble apprentice. (But my mind was fully focused on my delectable crush with a lovely voice and round ass.

I was carried away most of the time which led to distractions and lack of concentration and this happened for a month and some weeks... So, one very bad Saturday, a report came from the choirmaster that our drummer boy was seriously sick and his deputy has travelled to Bayelsa, so the choirmaster said I would be in charge since I have a "Month" experience.... Immediately I heard that word, better shiit catch me because I know I would be a disaster in the waiting but because I wanted to impress my crush, I took the challenge like Elisha in the Bible.

I saw her smiling and that smile boosted my moral, I performed a little bit good, and I was hearing different commendations from the choristers and my "Crush"

Sunday came, and all was set for "Elisha" to take up the mantle from the sick "Elijah"
After the regular Sunday School class, the choirmaster ask me to get on with "Praise and Worship" immediately the praise leader started the famous "Somebody say Baba" praise song, the devil whispered to me to check out the backside of my crush as it was shaking upandan like some corrupt video vixen, immediately I saw that ass, I lost concentration and started playing nonsense. Church members were dancing like mad people because the beat is confusing.... Choirmaster came to were I was disgracing myself and ask me to stand up, I was not the only one who stood up shamefully, my Prick wen nor get sense still follow me stand up.

Lmaooo, you are just a big clown grin grin[left][/left]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by JasonScoolari: 12:26pm On May 12, 2019
Cc; dominique, kindly help the Op push it to front page please.
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by yinkacruxzy: 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
I play keyboard (piano) and lead guitar can also try harmonica

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by wunmi590(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
yinkacruxzy:
I play keyboard (piano) and lead guitar can also try harmonica

Wow, that's good, I wish I can learn one of these instruments one day
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by nairalee(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2019
Two instruments I'm very good at and professional in

1) I'm a rapid melodious and loud palm joiner (clapping)
2) I'm a rhythmical, artistic oral tuner (mouth whistler)

42 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by orisunmibare01(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2019
drumset and keyboard. wanna learn guiter too

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by jazon(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2019
Keyboard

I've been playing in church for almost 20 years now

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by emmabest2000(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2019
Drummer’s please gather here grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by nonxo007(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2019
Tambourine, chakachaka and my hand

17 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Felixalex(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2019
Offering box grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 19, 2019
My hands.

"aka, aka, owo, owo"

6 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Officialgarri: 8:24am On May 19, 2019
Bass guitar and clapping

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by tociano009(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2019
Haleluja oo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by skyhighweb(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2019
the one that makes tatatata behind d female choir
that one i can nak i mean play well welll
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Praisesongz: 8:25am On May 19, 2019
I play the piano drums and bass guitar
I’m my church’s pianist
I attend TREM in Lagos

35 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by NinjaMetahuman: 8:25am On May 19, 2019
drums and a bit of guiltar cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Earthquake3: 8:25am On May 19, 2019
I play Guitar and a little of piano

Piano is the easiest instrument to learn
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by OboOlora(f): 8:26am On May 19, 2019
None Bro but if u gimme offering/tithe basket, I can dance like a gogo dancer with it

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by stalwart123(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2019
grin

Clarinet
Saxophone
Lead Guitar
Piano.

And I have all of them.

It's good to be praising God on different instruments. Psalms 100 says make a joyful noise unto the Lord...

9 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by caslord(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2019
I play trumpet very well... Just got Sax a week ago.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by MrMcJay(m): 8:27am On May 19, 2019
I play 2 instruments

I whistle and I clap

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Jaynom(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2019
(1) The church didn't create musical instruments .
(2) What is the correlation between musical instruments and the gospel of Christ? What musical instrument do you think Christ played? We focus on very stupid things in Christianity! undecided smfh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by abayomi27(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2019
offering box...easy to play
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by princemillla(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2019
Clapping. Am good at it cheesy grin
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by quisera(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2019
Nairaland and crush. Someone survived cancer because of his crush now oga Jason learn instrument because of crush. Abeg I dey find crush.
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by ehinmowo: 8:28am On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

which burukutu mixture be this? anyways I used to play piano.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos / Pastor Chris Denounces The Divinity Of Jesus Christ / Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.