Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? (15193 Views)

Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by SUNDICOS(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2019
Drums for God alone

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by frankgreat(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2019
Which one is church musical instruments na? Is it meant for church alone? Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by manuelbreez(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2019
I dey clap die!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Oluromantic: 8:39am On May 19, 2019
Lead guitar
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Moventist: 8:39am On May 19, 2019
My lovely Rythm Guiter

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Aghanel(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2019
I'm very good at Drum set and Keyboard.
I had intention to learn others especially the major six but gaining admission into higher institution deprived me of that.
I thank God for the two I am very good at.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Victoreal: 8:39am On May 19, 2019
I play the keyboard. A professional keyboardist. Please
If you know or have any church or band that needs a Professional /experienced keyboardist around abule egba, Lagos.. contact me on this no 07037055146

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Olamideayomide(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2019
Drum sets

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by tillaman(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2019
I learnt violin one time like that but I realised I was going to the violin class cause I was obsessed with the teacher she has a nice butt and whenever she stands behind me to correct me I always get a rock hard bona cause her bust is always resting comfortably on my back, I stopped attending the class the day I heard she’s getting married,
So I started attending clapping class

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by QuickStandard: 8:44am On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I wanted to learn drumming back then just to have the opportunity of seeing my crush who happens to be the daughter of a respected Deacon in Church of God Mission.

So, every Saturday, I quickly rush to the church and seat quietly while waiting for the choristers to come for their rehearsals. (My crush was a member of the choir)

After the introduction of the song by the hairy choirmaster, he will then ask the main drummer boy to start drumming, from there, I started watching him with keen interest like a humble apprentice. (But my mind was fully focused on my delectable crush with a lovely voice and round ass.

I was carried away most of the time which led to distractions and lack of concentration and this happened for a month and some weeks... So, one very bad Saturday, a report came from the choirmaster that our drummer boy was seriously sick and his deputy has travelled to Bayelsa, so the choirmaster said I would be in charge since I have a "Month" experience.... Immediately I heard that word, better shiit catch me because I know I would be a disaster in the waiting but because I wanted to impress my crush, I took the challenge like Elisha in the Bible.

I saw her smiling and that smile boosted my moral, I performed a little bit good, and I was hearing different commendations from the choristers and my "Crush"

Sunday came, and all was set for "Elisha" to take up the mantle from the sick "Elijah"
After the regular Sunday School class, the choirmaster ask me to get on with "Praise and Worship" immediately the praise leader started the famous "Somebody say Baba" praise song, the devil whispered to me to check out the backside of my crush as it was shaking upandan like some corrupt video vixen, immediately I saw that ass, I lost concentration and started playing nonsense. Church members were dancing like mad people because the beat is confusing.... Choirmaster came to were I was disgracing myself and ask me to stand up, I was not the only one who stood up shamefully, my Prick wen nor get sense still follow me stand up.

That was how I ended anything called "Playing of Instruments"

You made me laugh, that my wife had to start asking hope all is well.

Mehn you're one bad nigga.

Anyways I can play the piano, and drums.

Played for my fellowship in UNIBEN and still play for my church till date.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by paddyofboss(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2019
Anybody in Lagos know where I can get a good piano for a decent price.. Weighted note would be preferable( the tones must be legit )
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2019
Clitoris
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by paddyofboss(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2019
Praisesongz:
I play the piano drums and bass guitar
I’m my church’s pianist
I attend TREM in Lagos
Bro can you gimme directions on how to acquire a decent keyboard with sustain pedal.. Preferable weighted notes with good tones
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by joxxy01(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2019
Tambourine
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Chifrando(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2019
Earthquake3:
I play Guitar and a little of piano

Piano is the easiest instrument to learn
Wow am still learning grin
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Chifrando(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2019
paddyofboss:

Bro can you gimme directions on how to acquire a decent keyboard with sustain pedal.. Preferable weighted notes with good tones
Yes bro affordable keyboard with good sounds
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by paddyofboss(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2019
Chifrando:

Yes bro affordable keyboard with good sounds
Can I send a PM
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by JakesAy: 9:04am On May 19, 2019
bass guitar..

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Motjeth(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2019
violin
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Magic1: 9:11am On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I wanted to learn drumming back then just to have the opportunity of seeing my crush who happens to be the daughter of a respected Deacon in Church of God Mission.

So, every Saturday, I quickly rush to the church and seat quietly while waiting for the choristers to come for their rehearsals. (My crush was a member of the choir)

After the introduction of the song by the hairy choirmaster, he will then ask the main drummer boy to start drumming, from there, I started watching him with keen interest like a humble apprentice. (But my mind was fully focused on my delectable crush with a lovely voice and round ass.

I was carried away most of the time which led to distractions and lack of concentration and this happened for a month and some weeks... So, one very bad Saturday, a report came from the choirmaster that our drummer boy was seriously sick and his deputy has travelled to Bayelsa, so the choirmaster said I would be in charge since I have a "Month" experience.... Immediately I heard that word, better shiit catch me because I know I would be a disaster in the waiting but because I wanted to impress my crush, I took the challenge like Elisha in the Bible.

I saw her smiling and that smile boosted my moral, I performed a little bit good, and I was hearing different commendations from the choristers and my "Crush"

Sunday came, and all was set for "Elisha" to take up the mantle from the sick "Elijah"
After the regular Sunday School class, the choirmaster ask me to get on with "Praise and Worship" immediately the praise leader started the famous "Somebody say Baba" praise song, the devil whispered to me to check out the backside of my crush as it was shaking upandan like some corrupt video vixen, immediately I saw that ass, I lost concentration and started playing nonsense. Church members were dancing like mad people because the beat is confusing.... Choirmaster came to were I was disgracing myself and ask me to stand up, I was not the only one who stood up shamefully, my Prick wen nor get sense still follow me stand up.

That was how I ended anything called "Playing of Instruments"

Jason you are sick. Nice write up
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Vieybazz(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2019
I'm a professional bassist guitarist and a musicoloogist, you can contact me I'lf you need any help musically....

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by RebirthPhoenix(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2019
wunmi590:
Good morning fellow nairalanders,

I was in my old church last week Sunday, and I discovered that alot has changed, majority of the young alter server have learnt how to make use of one or two musical instrument, and I was wow.

My set never had the intention then to be an alter server and still learn how to play one of the church musical Instruments, all our mind then was to become a priest, which alot of my set are now priest in their different parishes.

It is a beautiful thing to learn and know how to play one of the musical instrument.

Nairalanders, which of the musical instruments do you know how to play?

Choir sisters
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Gofwane(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2019
wunmi590:
Good morning fellow nairalanders,

I was in my old church last week Sunday, and I discovered that alot has changed, majority of the young alter server have learnt how to make use of one or two musical instrument, and I was wow.

My set never had the intention then to be an alter server and still learn how to play one of the church musical Instruments, all our mind then was to become a priest, which alot of my set are now priest in their different parishes.

It is a beautiful thing to learn and know how to play one of the musical instrument.

Nairalanders, which of the musical instruments do you know how to play?

Back then when i was still going to church, i used to play keyboard and bass guitar
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by okerekeikpo: 9:30am On May 19, 2019
Praisesongz:
I play the piano drums and bass guitar
I’m my church’s pianist
I attend TREM in Lagos
yahoo boy u think I don't know u
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Aladdin1(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2019
i can play,gong,maracas and bell quite well
Re: Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2019
Keyboardists gather here.

Let's know ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Christmas: Father Mbaka Gives Rice To Orphans, Crippled & Widows (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.