Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin (3035 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by uyams(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2019
i will go straight to my point, she is my fathers younger sister daughter, she used to visit with her family on Christmas when we were small but for more than five years now, I haven't set my eyes on her cos the usually travel to there fathers place,but recently we lost our grandmother and during the burial, she came back with her mum, and I met her,during the cause of the burial we fall in love with each other
I see in her all the qualities i need in a wife,to cut the story short, I can't stop imagining her being my wife and she is not helping the matter as she is helplessly falling for me too.
in my place is a taboo cosidering the fact we are cousins, pls how do I overcome this

NOTE:I never toasted her neither did I confess my feelings to her, it all started as late night chats to running of errands together, but the sign was very clear that my brother and other relations suspected our closeness bt had no evidence,even the Night before I left village for my base, we touched our self's in an unholly manner which if not for timely intervention of her mother who called her, might have led to sex(incense )
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2019
Ur Prikk Need To Be Cut.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by tbabs10166(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2019
smh....and you created a thread for this poo. someone like you shouldn't have access to internet.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by JasonScoolari: 10:16am On May 12, 2019
May the soul of our departed brother, Mr. English Language who "Felled" in love rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by AllenSpencer: 10:18am On May 12, 2019
Falled in-love shocked shocked shocked

Lobatan!

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Bojack(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2019
you are not alone bro
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by CAPSLOCKED: 10:28am On May 12, 2019
YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT, MR. MAN.
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by GOFRONT(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2019
If an Aunty and her Nephew can have s*x....

If a father can have sex with her daughter.....

Then Op, your own na play..

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by iTearHerToto: 10:37am On May 12, 2019
during the cause of the burial we felled in love with each other

angry

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by CreepyBlackpool: 10:43am On May 12, 2019
I see no problem here.
You are both adults!
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by habsydiamond(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2019
No comment. Oga on top don spoil everything finish na... But that English thou lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by kings59: 11:04am On May 12, 2019
Incest they say is bad.
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Deepfeel(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2019
Guy focus more on your studies if you are a student, your English is pretty bad
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by GraGra247(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2019
You better shun the diabolic advice of all the devil's advocate that have commented before me. Your cousin is your sister. If you avoid this evil act you will be proud of yourself in the future.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by sapeleboi(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2019
this guy get sense so

1 Like

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by PrinceCEE(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2019
Typical of nairalanders...

They leave the question and start commenting shït !

Op, well, it's a taboo in Nigeria and more so, maybe your home's culture doesn't support it.

Albert Einstein married his cousin, a first cousin for that matter. To me, there's nothing wrong in your feelings, even if it leads to marriage. I think such is permissible in India, well, judging from some Bollywood movies I've seen.

But, I think you're lusting after her. And maybe, when you guys consummate whatever you guys find in each other, then you'd think right. It may be lust.

Then to stop it, don't feed yourself with the thoughts of it. Maybe, you may want to populate your mind with other girls' pictures and not her's.

Just love her as a sister...

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Stanweezy(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2019
Konji na bastard, bro na konji dey worry u nothing else
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Michelle55: 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
Op small pikin dey worry you so I understand say your problem no be ordinary

1 Like

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by uyams(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2019
PrinceCEE:
Typical of nairalanders...

They leave the question and start commenting shït !

Op, well, it's a taboo in Nigeria and more so, maybe your home's culture doesn't support it.

Albert Einstein married his cousin, a first cousin for that matter. To me, there's nothing wrong in your feelings, even if it leads to marriage. I think such is permissible in India, well, judging from some Bollywood movies I've seen.

But, I think you're lusting after her. And maybe, when you guys consummate whatever you guys find in each other, then you'd think right. It may be lust.

Then to stop it, don't feed yourself with the thoughts of it. Maybe, you may want to populate your mind with other girls' pictures and not her's.

Just love her as a sister...

yes and thanks for the advice,just that its easier said than done
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by uyams(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
May the soul of our departed brother, Mr. English Language who "Felled" in love rest in peace.

is like u don't know whom you are dealing with, talk nonsense again and u will see

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 12, 2019
Brother wey mumu..
Is thunder fells on you now, what'd you said?
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by rtdCivilservant: 3:57pm On May 12, 2019
uyams:
i will go straight to my point, she is my fathers younger sister daughter, she used to visit with her family on Christmas when we were small but for more than five years now, I haven't set my eyes on her cos the usually travel to there fathers place,but recently we lost our grandmother and during the burial, she came back with her mum, and I met her,during the cause of the burial we felled in love with each other
I see in her all the qualities i need in a wife,to cut the story short, I can stop imagining her being my wife and she is not helping the matter as she is helplessly falling for me too.
in my place is a taboo cosidering the fact we are cousins, pls how do I overcome this

NOTE:I never toasted her neither did I confess my feelings to her, it all started as late night chats to running of errands together, but the sign was very clear that my brother and other relations suspected our closeness bt had no evidence,even the Night before I left village for my base, we touched our self's in an unholly manner which if not for timely intervention of her mother who called her, might have led to sex(incense )
for this trash u put up here I pray u remain impotent till ur cousin finally gets married so as not to give room for u fuccking her. it's not a bad wish but for the good of all.
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by ise82(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2019
Please change the title quickly to “I fell ...” not “falled”. It’s “cousin” not “cousine” stop embarrassing us!
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by uyams(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

for this trash u put up here I pray u remain impotent till ur cousin finally gets married so as not to give room for u fuccking her. it's not a bad wish but for the good of all.

you are a fool, so silence is what u deserve
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by sparog(m): 6:47pm On May 12, 2019
uyams:
i will go straight to my point, she is my fathers younger sister daughter, she used to visit with her family on Christmas when we were small but for more than five years now, I haven't set my eyes on her cos the usually travel to there fathers place,but recently we lost our grandmother and during the burial, she came back with her mum, and I met her,during the cause of the burial we felled in love with each other
I see in her all the qualities i need in a wife,to cut the story short, I can stop imagining her being my wife and she is not helping the matter as she is helplessly falling for me too.

Take her to Indian and marry her, after all it's not a crime there

Or stay away from each other and it will fade

Cos from your post I can see that u av sexual attraction for each other, its not love
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by rtdCivilservant: 7:21pm On May 12, 2019
uyams:

you are a fool, so silence is what u deserve
don't be silly, i prayed a good prayer for u and u are insulting me, ok do u wish to fucck ur cousin?
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by united442(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2019
o.p i really dnt knw if i should say its normal,good or bad, but i will tell you this,

o.p no matter ur feelings,the closeness,love, family, bla bla bla,infact anything atall, IT WONT WORK!!!!...just have it at the back of your mind...just imaging a marriage where ur father's sister is also you inlaw..

it happen to me,same with urs, we met at our grandfathers burial, throughout the 7days burial, we were always together, we dnt sex oo, cux that idea was miles away frm us..so dnt ever think of that shit..
distance yourself and feelings frm her in a way she wont notice cause that's what i did in my own case..i can't even remember her face or how she looks again cux its been long we met..

like someone said,just love her as ur sister and ur best friend, you should be matured enough to control what ever you have for her, that will make her respect you more should incase things go the other way..
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by MayorSchwags(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2019
Please unfalled in love. Simple
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Obas101(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2019
hausa ppl do marry their cousins and it's not really a sin in Islam

1 Like

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by uyams(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

don't be silly, i prayed a good prayer for u and u are insulting me, ok do u wish to fucck ur cousin?

pls I no like that kind play, y generalize it,it would av been fair if u specified my cousine, what if get married before her, ur prayer no work bro
Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by uyams(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2019
united442:
o.p i really dnt knw if i should say its normal,good or bad, but i will tell you this,

o.p no matter ur feelings,the closeness,love, family, bla bla bla,infact anything atall, IT WONT WORK!!!!...just have it at the back of your mind...just imaging a marriage where ur father's sister is also you inlaw..

it happen to me,same with urs, we met at our grandfathers burial, throughout the 7days burial, we were always together, we dnt sex oo, cux that idea was miles away frm us..so dnt ever think of that shit..
distance yourself and feelings frm her in a way she wont notice cause that's what i did in my own case..i can't even remember her face or how she looks again cux its been long we met..

like someone said,just love her as ur sister and ur best friend, you should be matured enough to control what ever you have for her, that will make her respect you more should incase things go the other way..

thanks for the advice, thank God we are in different cities, I will try and forget her

1 Like

Re: Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin by Mcy56(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2019
uyams:
thanks for the advice, thank God we are in different cities, I will try and forget her
Flee every appearance of evil and lust. Its incest in this part of the world. Don't put yourself in trouble which you'll later regret in life.
Read 2nd Samuel 13 for more understanding.
Also read Leviticus 18... The whole chapter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman / Yorubas Have Taken Over Nollywood - A Well Researched Case Study. / Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.