₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,805 members, 4,944,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 06:53 AM

Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! (94 Views)

RB Leipzig And Celtic Eye Arsenals Teenage Nigerian Goalkeeper Arthur Okonkwo / So Touching!!! Teenage Girls In Tears After Being Rescued From Kidnappers In Riv / Top Ten Most Valuable Nigerian Teenage Players (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! by ChessInSlums: 10:17am On May 12
Happy Sunday and a wonderful week ahead to all Nairalanders and Chess lovers alike.
We @ ChessInSlum are pleased to announce our next event slated for May 18th. This is tagged to address the odds, challenges and ways of Checkmating these social inadequacy that is thriving. A case study on teenagers especially the girl child.
We are inviting all and sundry to help grace this significant event that will also showcase Chess players made up of children and teenagers!!!
We also would embrace donations or support from anyone that deems it fit in cash(#1000):or kind in order for this event to be a worthwhile.!!!
Less I forget let us celebrate one of our own ! Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Dotun Nova one of our astute volunteers in ChessInSlum.
You can reach the event coordinator via WhatsApp.
Looking forward to a grand event.
For more enquiries WhatsApp 08053126947.

1 Like

Re: Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! by ChessInSlums: 10:19am On May 12
Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy via Chess.

1 Like

Re: Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! by firmytobad(m): 10:30am On May 12
I can't wait for that day. Happy birthday Dotun
Re: Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! by ChessInSlums: 10:27am On May 14
Good Morning Nairdlanders and Chess lovers alike ...We look forward to meeting everyone interested in our up coming event slated for 10th May.
Below is a reminder messsge from the ChessInSlums convener sent this morning.
"***Good morning to this amazing family�
Trust we're all doing amazingly well
This is a reminder that our event Checkmating Teenage pregnancy is happening on Saturday and we have all agreed to pay a token of 500 naira each towards the project so we can put logistics in place..
Please send your donations to @⁨Lammyfafy����⁩ so we can make sure everything is set for Saturday's event..
History is about to be made
We're about to change that negative script of young girls settling for pregnancy just because they have no sense of higher purpose due to the limitations of their environment..
This is a worthy cause and it is going to be a successful one..
I won't be able to make the rally on Friday but I'll be flying in first thing on Saturday morning for the event...
I miss everyone and I hope see y'll soon�❤..
Have a splendid day ahead"

ChessInSlums is poised at taking the Children out of the slums and also taking the Slums out of the children as well.
This weekend we'll be Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy with a great strategy....probably a gambit method!!!
Re: Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! by ChessInSlums: 10:27am On May 14
Good Morning Nairdlanders and Chess lovers alike ...We look forward to meeting everyone interested in our up coming event slated for 10th May.
Below is a reminder messsge from the ChessInSlums convener sent this morning.
"***Good morning to this amazing family�
Trust we're all doing amazingly well
This is a reminder that our event Checkmating Teenage pregnancy is happening on Saturday and we have all agreed to pay a token of 500 naira each towards the project so we can put logistics in place..
Please send your donations to @⁨Lammyfafy����⁩ so we can make sure everything is set for Saturday's event..
History is about to be made
We're about to change that negative script of young girls settling for pregnancy just because they have no sense of higher purpose due to the limitations of their environment..
This is a worthy cause and it is going to be a successful one..
I won't be able to make the rally on Friday but I'll be flying in first thing on Saturday morning for the event...
I miss everyone and I hope see y'll soon�❤..
Have a splendid day ahead"

ChessInSlums is poised at taking the Children out of the slums and also taking the Slums out of the children as well.
This weekend we'll be Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy with a great strategy....probably a gambit method!!!
See you there!
Re: Chessinslum: Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!!! by ChessInSlums: 8:41am On May 16
Good morning Nairalanders and Chess Lovers.

Join us @ ChessInSlums tomorrow's rally for the upcoming event #Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy by 3pm @ Majidun Ikorodu Lagos. We need every Volunteers , Well wishers and Indttuctors to do a proper rally and social awareness.
Please do contact us @ChessInSlums for more information or directives.
We look forward to a grand rally procession tomorrow!

#Checkmating Teenage Pregnancy!

(1) (Reply)

Wizpredictz Tips / Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account / Watch Sunderland V Stoke Live Football Match Saturday 04-oct-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.