Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Samsung Galaxy Tab A With S-pen For Sale (Sold) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Samsung Galaxy Tab A With S-pen For Sale (Sold) (396 Views)

SOLD! SOLD! Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 For Sale / Mint Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1...p585 / Clean Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 22k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A With S-pen For Sale (Sold) by Mobsync(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2019
Item is sold.

Please note that this is the Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S-pen. It is more powerful than the regular Galaxy Tab A, which does not support the s-pen.

I'm selling the tab complete with the original s-pen and follow come charger and cord.

The tab is in perfect condition with very little signs of use.

The screen is intact though the screen guard is cracked. But the crack is invisible when you're using the tab. You can also remove or change the screen guard if you want. I will also give you the pouch free of charge if you want.

Screen size: 10.1 inches
Colour: white
Ram: 3gb ram
Rom: 16gb rom
Android version: 8.1 Oreo
Battery: 7,300 mAh
Back camera: 8mp with flash
Front camera: 2mp
Screen resolution: 1920x1200 pixels
SIM: single mini sim
Memory card: Yes. Up to 256gb.

The tab was purchased brand new by me and is very neat. I only used it to watch YouTube tutorials, take online video courses, surf the net and do some drawing and video editing jobs. I rarely took it out.

Price: ₦90,000

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab A With S-pen For Sale (Sold) by Mobsync(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2019
More Images

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab A With S-pen For Sale (Sold) by Mobsync(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2019
More images

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab A With S-pen For Sale (Sold) by Mobsync(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2019
Still available.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab A With S-pen For Sale (Sold) by Mobsync(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8+ 64gb With Airpods, Cord, Screen Protector & Case Forsale / 2 Units Of UK Used Iphone 8 For Sale. / Redmi Note 8 for Sale..... Sold!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.