₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,033 members, 4,934,018 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 04:17 PM

Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses (362 Views)

45 Front-end and Back-End ( Full Stack )Udemy Courses / 250 Free Udemy Courses. Yes, Free. / Udemy Courses On Mbile App Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by digitalwhiz: 12:42pm On May 12
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO UDEMY PAID COURSES

Call/whatapp:- 09064566758 / 09051588555

Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by xfactordv: 2:11pm On May 13
You mean all the courses on udemy with a price tag . i get them free ,for a lifetime? is this even real?
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by digitalwhiz: 11:22pm On May 13
xfactordv:
You mean all the courses on udemy with a price tag . i get them free ,for a lifetime? is this even real?

100% free
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by digitalwhiz: 11:29pm On May 13
you will be able to enroll for free plus certification
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by digitalwhiz: 11:31pm On May 13
xfactordv:

You can download for offline viewing to save data
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by luvyaself95: 7:05am On May 15
xfactordv:
how bro, can you put me along...
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by digitalwhiz: 5:46pm On May 15
luvyaself95:
how bro, can you put me along...

Sure
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by luvyaself95: 5:56pm On May 15
digitalwhiz:

Sure
Thanks, How did you download them
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by digitalwhiz: 3:48pm On May 16
luvyaself95:
Thanks, How did you download them

Once you enroll for any course you can download using Google Chrome that's what I've been using
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by Ganlegend(m): 9:58pm On May 16
How... here's my number
Re: Unlimited Lifetime Access To Paid Udemy Courses by digitalwhiz: 10:05pm On May 18
*WANT TO LEARN PROFESSIONAL COURSES BUT NO MONEY*

```WHY NOT LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO ENROLL FOR THIS AND MANY COURSES FREE WITHOUT PAYING A DIME```

```REMEMBER WE ALL WANT TO EARN THEREFORE WE HAVE TO LEARN FIRST```

*CHAT ME UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED*

https://www.udemy.com/complete-web-development-course/#curriculum

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. / Can Someone Just Help Me With Sessions? / U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Google Patent Appeal Over Street View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.