Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding (53838 Views)

Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Tessyama1: 1:41pm On May 12, 2019
Few days to her wedding, Nigerian lady, Ozioma, was returning to Port Harcourt from Abuja and was involved in a fatal accident which claimed lives of many instantly.

She was rushed to a nearby hospital where she received treatment.

Against all odds, she had her traditional and white wedding ceremonies yesterday in Rivers state, with crutches as a result of the accident.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-lady-weds-amidst-fatal-accident-few-days-to-her-wedding.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by marshalldgreat(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2019
Shame to the devil

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Uyiii: 1:50pm On May 12, 2019
She's like, whether the devil approves of it or not, I must lick and finish this meal.

Big congratulations to her!

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by robinso01(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2019
happy for her that death doesn't stopped her wedding

18 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by decatalyst(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2019
marshalldgreat:
Shame to the devil

Yes ooo!

And delay is dangerous! grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
Uyiii:
She's like, whether the devil approves of it or not, I must lick and finish this meal.

Big congratulations to her!
Which meal? the guy nah food?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by amiibaby(f): 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
Thanks be to God

5 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Uyiii: 2:28pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Which meal? the guy nah food?
Lmao! It's a figurative statement implying her wedding plans must go on and she must finish what she has started no matter the impediment that comes her way.

So which day I go eat you naagrin?!
MariaLavina:
Alright I get it now.
eat me, ehn ehn ehn grin cheesy grin Today nah Sunday and I no wan reason bad things. grin so explain yourself. angry
Today na Sunday. I'll explain tomorrowgrin!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 12, 2019
Uyiii:

Lmao! It's a figurative statement implying her wedding plans must go on and she must finish what she has started no matter the impediment that comes her way.

Alright I get it now.

eat me, ehn ehn ehn grin cheesy grin Today nah Sunday and I no wan reason bad things. grin so explain yourself. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Abfinest007(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2019
calculate d joy on her Face

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Michelle55: 2:43pm On May 12, 2019
Big congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2019
Uyiii:

Today na Sunday. I'll explain tomorrowgrin!
Lol I will remind you tomorrow. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by fredoooooo: 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
Nne the devil is a big liar , you're going to shine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Adebowhales(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
Delay may be too late. Can't she present her portrait?
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by yomalex(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
Glory to God

Bulk SMS with DND delivery?
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
Ugliest couple ever liveth
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Proffdada: 9:13pm On May 12, 2019
How to consummate na him remain grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Guyman02: 9:13pm On May 12, 2019
Sometimes it's like when couples fix there wedding the devil steps in. Thank God that for her life. Everyone preparing for marriage needs to be more prayerful

5 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by boomssey(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2019
The devil is truly a liar o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Sultty(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2019
Fucck fake friends and all enemies only God knows who's behind such an attack. Thk God for her
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Alashoalash10: 9:16pm On May 12, 2019
Congratulations, i am happy for you
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by happney65: 9:17pm On May 12, 2019
Nonesense..Person that should be resting and getting herself back on her feet fully she dey do ceremony..I dont know how hard it is to postpone the wedding till after she is fully recovered..People sha no like their health sha..
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2019
Proffdada:
How to consummate na him remain grin
grin you eh
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Gforce2019: 9:17pm On May 12, 2019
Ha ! Thank God for the preservation of life. The lady strong no be small both physically and spiritually

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Mopolchi: 9:17pm On May 12, 2019
See swag for the third pinshure cheesy
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by yorceegold: 9:18pm On May 12, 2019
village people in action
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 12, 2019

Bloggers sef.

It would have been a "fatal accident" if she had died. But since she survived, it was a "ghastly motor accident".

@Tessyama1

cc: grammarnazi

Back to the topic, thank God for the woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by tinny898(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2019
when you promise your ex married and you try to run away

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by desiredhome: 9:19pm On May 12, 2019
Congratulation, thank God for your life,
this is how our Nigerian roads are killing people every day despite all the money in this country.... Shame on all evil Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by timsbee(f): 9:20pm On May 12, 2019
Congrats dear, thank Gid the headline did not say "LADY DIES 3DAYS TO HER WEDDING"

GOD bless your new home.

#boldwoman

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.