Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Who Else Hasn't Seen His/her Jamb Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Hasn't Seen His/her Jamb Result? (461 Views)

Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Hasn't Seen His/her Jamb Result? by Viserion: 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
I wrote on the 12th of April,
I have sent Result to 55019 three times since 4:pm yesterday, up til now nothing, I am scared, don't know what to do.
Who else has not seen his/her result?
Re: Who Else Hasn't Seen His/her Jamb Result? by CapedBaldy: 2:13pm On May 12, 2019
I tried yesterday but no reply. I did my exam 15th of april
Re: Who Else Hasn't Seen His/her Jamb Result? by Kingkun69(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2019
Me too cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Leadership, Management And Professional AUDIO LIBRARY. / How To Check Neco Bece (junior Waec) Results 2019 / Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.