Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. (1414 Views)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by nairafame(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2019
A NIGERIAN GIRL WHO IS CURRENTLY MARRIED WITH TWO CHILDREN AND LIVING IN SAME HOUSE WITH HER HUSBAND CAUGHT ON A GLASS HOUSE SHOWING OF HER ASSETS IN THE NEXT CITY CLOSE TO HER CITY AMSTERDAM.

HER HUSBAND'S FRIEND WHOS NAME IS WITHHELD SECRETLY WENT TO THAT CITY TO RECORD HER AND SEND THE VIDEO TO HER HUSBAND ON WHATSAPP. BUT THE HUSBAND NOW CREATING TROUBLE WITH HIS FRIEND FOR EXPOSING HIS WIFE TO THE PUBLIC.

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/nigerian-lady-with-two-kids-caught.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by daddytime(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2019
This is our very own red light district in Amsterdam, a very lovely and fun place to be.

That's the African corner where she is showcasing her wares. It is populated mainly by Nigerians, Ghanaians and other African women both single, engaged and married.

The hustle is real...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by Yameater(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2019
Who said the husband weren’t aware already ?
Re: Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by Yameater(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2019
daddytime:
This is our very own red light district in Amsterdam, a very lovely and fun place to be.

That's the African corner where she is showcasing her wares. It is populated mainly by Nigerians, Ghanaians and other African women both single, engaged and married.

The hustle is real...

You know the place very well
Re: Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by daddytime(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

You know the place very well

Place wey I dey do all night marathon from one isle to another..when I hungry I enter one joint chop turkish pizza or kebab then continue.

E get one day weyme and my boss do all night there money finish we enter snoda go house go reload tdb.

I no fit forget that corner wey she dey so, na like crescent...na awa girls full the curve ns so so insult dem dey insult us if we waka pasd there like say na we put dem for show glass. Meanwhile na latinos we cum look for o.

Na so my guy wey don late now begin rack one come out...lol
O boy wetin happen na...e say the useless maricon give am nyansh dey Bleep as per Bobrisky people...laff tear my belle...my guy dick shrink one time..no be small gbege

Nostalgic mehn..

Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by Yameater(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2019
daddytime:

Place wey I dey do all night marathon from one isle to another..when I hungry I enter one joint chop turkish pizza or kebab then continue.

E get one day weyme and my boss do all night there money finish we enter snoda go house go reload tdb.

I no fit forget that corner wey she dey so, na like crescent...na awa girls full the curve ns so so insult dem dey insult us if we waka pasd there like say na we put dem for show glass. Meanwhile na latinos we cum look for o.

Na so my guy wey don late now begin rack one come out...lol
O boy wetin happen na...e say the useless maricon give am nyansh dey Bleep as per Bobrisky people...laff tear my belle...my guy dick shrink one time..no be small gbege

Nostalgic mehn..

Lol

Lol
You know why dos gals dey insult una when una go there?

Sorry about your late friend
Re: Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by daddytime(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

Lol
You know why dos gals dey insult una when una go there?

Sorry about your late friend

Dem dey feel say na wetin happen for this thread we wan do dem...that is to shame or announce dem round town..
Re: Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. by Yameater(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2019
daddytime:

Dem dey feel say na wetin happen for this thread we wan do dem...that is to shame or announce dem round town..

Na watin dey be that

(1) (Reply)

My 1 Year Old Child Hasnt Started Walking. Should I Be Worried? / . / My Wife Against My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.