Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage (53931 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Gofwane(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2019
Davash222:
After seeing this movie ‘ Surviving Escobar’, I come dey fear Sule wey dey sell weed for our neighborhood. You don’t mess with drug Bosses, they can eliminate your entire family even while in jail.
that JJ, no get chill @ all.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:21am On May 13, 2019
[quote author=dachiwater post=78329699]Just after Chris Attoh’s wife was shot dead in the USA which led to rumours of the actor allegedly being behind the murder, a source in  

The Ghana news platform further alleged that Bettie drug boss ex-husband who was not pleased with the alleged unfaithfulness ordered her murder, which led to Chris Attoh’s wife being shot dead by a suspect who is still on the run.

Lol!

Where did they get this info from ??

Seems they are trying to remove suspicion from Chris.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Dashry(f): 12:25am On May 13, 2019
How true is this please?
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by SarkinYarki: 12:50am On May 13, 2019
Ogaga87:

Base on lesson post sir, I have no idea if you are aware of Attoh post after the murder.. Was he trying to tell the late wife that she could have been loyal to her ex or what?
For me, Attoh should be investigated properly

exactly I have a felling he planted this narrative

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Brightest04(m): 12:54am On May 13, 2019
...A big fat Ghana lie!The true story will soon surface soonest.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by TheQuirkyPen993: 1:02am On May 13, 2019
Just keep spreading shit to make news complicated. Morons.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Bebe0147: 1:10am On May 13, 2019
biacan:
That's why I can't date a drug addict even if nah weed the guy dey smoke
Your type end up with casted drug lords.. madam Mary
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by suremanpatriot: 1:29am On May 13, 2019
you see hw these ppl mak their evil drug money and d ignoramus call them celebrity and bankers their slave
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by waleyrae(m): 2:08am On May 13, 2019
Jayslicky:

I am sure US police would catch everyone involved in her death and they would do justice to this case.
How sure are you considering how much the US cares for the lives of her black citizens... Not sure the woman in question is a citizen sef... Except the Ghanaian govt would push for things to be done
If only the dead could tell tales
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by FroshJaynex(m): 3:08am On May 13, 2019
This story is false. Na Ghana I dey and I dey read different blogs here nd there is no news concerning the murder yet. Naija bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by madjune(m): 3:18am On May 13, 2019
Xone3:
The number of people on this thread hen. We too like gist and aproko sha.

Nigerians love bad news.

We need a neo sociologist to explain to us why it's so.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by jubrilELsudan: 4:25am On May 13, 2019
I THINK IT WAS CHRIS ATTOH's EX WIFE DAMILOLA WHO ORGANISED TO GET HER SHOT. THESE NIGERIA BITTER WOMEN CAN'T BE TRUSTED CONSIDERING HOW TOTO DIKE HAS BEEN BEHAVING LIKE A PSYCHO LUNATIC TO HER EX.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY WOMAN ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET THAT IS BITTER THAN BITTER LEAF LIKE A SCORNED BITTER NIGERIAN WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Smalliegirl: 5:56am On May 13, 2019
Chris Attoh 36 year old, how? His wiki page says 17 May 1974. You all just carrying fake stories about. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Modarun(m): 6:06am On May 13, 2019
this is why i refuse to let me ex help me travel. She confessed her Husband is a drug dealer. mehn, make i come go there make them kee me? mmbano
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Daboomb: 6:58am On May 13, 2019
yinkus6750:
What exactly do men want?
At 36 , left your wife, mother of your child , for a 44 years old mama living in the states.
Now from divorcee to widower.
May her soul R I P

...and probably to end up in a Concrete Coffin or a Septic tank himself!

its not worth it all all.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nanatrendy(f): 7:03am On May 13, 2019
timelessaproko:
He’s a Gigolo! I wouldn’t say that serves him right but he never treated Dami well. Hungry men like
the lady left because things were not going well financially, if he had been a millionaire she would have even agreed to have been his 5th wife. He should marry from his country at least ghanaian women are normally supportive when a mans finances go down, like van vickers wife she held him down when he was broke till the guy made it. Life is not a bed of roses and if you claim to love someone you got to be there for them at their lowest.

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nanatrendy(f): 7:07am On May 13, 2019
Michellestark:
That means Chris's life is In danger too

We should do due spiritual and physical deligence before choosing a life partner

click on my siggy
that was his mistake he rushed into that marriage
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nanatrendy(f): 7:09am On May 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Birds of a same feather.
Stupid man, he forced a divorce on Damilola, he did a secret wedding with another Ghanaian woman barely 5 months after.
He is still LEGALLY MARRIED to the Ghanaian woman.
He saw a white rich older woman and went for another secret wedding.
The pictures and videos of his wedding with the Ghanaian woman leaked online when he posted his wedding pictures with the white woman.
All that glitter is not gold.
Thank GOD say dem no slice your neck.
If dem born you well, go im house again.
Gold digger from Ghana
if you don't have proof keep quiet you've been spewing this lie since this news broke without any evidence

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Ambber(f): 7:19am On May 13, 2019
Normally, the cartel would gun for the wife snatcher not the snatched but hey, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by TourismMan(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2019
Same as dangerous as dating ex girlfriend of a cultist.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by TruthbyAll: 7:46am On May 13, 2019
Nanatrendy:
the lady left because things were not going well financially, if he had been a millionaire she would have even agreed to have been his 5th wife. He should marry from his country at least ghanaian women are normally supportive when a mans finances go down, like van vickers wife she held him down when he was broke till the guy made it. Life is not a bed of roses and if you claim to love someone you got to be there for them at their lowest.

I can't just stop laughing at the bolded, because we are still awaiting the outcome of which one is more in Ghana between:

1)Cocoa in Ghana
Or
2)Divorce in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by chineloSA(f): 7:47am On May 13, 2019
Nanatrendy:

Why are you trying to paint Ghanaian women as saints? I have seen some who could not stay in a broke relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by spinna: 8:18am On May 13, 2019
It's easy to get the p#*<y, just just don't fall in love

Next thing u know im hugged up wit this b"$#h in tha tub.
Palm Springs, Al Capone's Suite washin her feet.
Is this love? somebody's wife fuc*n a thug.

Nas

Beware of strange women the Bible said
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Mbilla(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Typical liar from a hypocrite Ghanaian who always claim to be saint but the most evil and useless people on earth. My 2 years of living in Ghana, traveled to all the 10 regions in Ghana, I have never see a Ghanaian woman living together with her husband and I have never see a Ghanaian girl from 12 to 18 years who haven't giving birth in her mother's house. There is nothing like marriage in Ghana, any woman you see in Ghana is a divorcee or a single mother. 98% Ghanaians doesn't know who are their father's and where they come from.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Mbilla(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2019
TruthbyAll:

I can't just stop laughing at the bolded, because we are still awaiting the outcome of which one is more in Ghana between:

1)Cocoa in Ghana
Or
2)Divorce in Ghana

My brother , I can't stop laughing. Ghana of all countries that woman and sex are the most cheapest things. My 2 years of staying in Ghana, I have never meet a truthful Ghanaian from their adult to the kids all are liars and hypocrites.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Gassa007: 8:29am On May 13, 2019
Ogaga87:

Base on lesson post sir, I have no idea if you are aware of Attoh post after the murder.. Was he trying to tell the late wife that she could have been loyal to her ex or what?
For me, Attoh should be investigated properly
Oga just shut the fvck up jor
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Yameater(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2019
spinna:
It's easy to get the p#*<y, just just don't fall in love

Next thing u know im hugged up wit this b"$#h in tha tub.
Palm Springs, Al Capone's Suite washin her feet.
Is this love? somebody's wife fuc*n a thug.

Nas

Beware of strange women the Bible said

Please can you CUM again because I don’t seem to get you
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nanatrendy(f): 8:46am On May 13, 2019
chineloSA:

Why are you trying to paint Ghanaian women as saints? I have seen some who could not stay in a broke relationship.
there are bad nuts everywhere but at least it's not uncommon for a woman to be taking care of a man when they are married in difficult times in ghana, I have seen many. Even in relationships some women give financial help to their partners, in most ghanaian marriages both partners bring something to the table. If you are in Ghana ask around if the financial burden is carried out by men alone in marriage and if you are observant you will realise both men and women hustle hard.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by sharpwriter(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2019
Mbilla:
Typical liar from a hypocrite Ghanaian who always claim to be saint but the most evil and useless people on earth. My 2 years of living in Ghana, traveled to all the 10 regions in Ghana, I have never see a Ghanaian woman living together with her husband and I have never see a Ghanaian girl from 12 to 18 years who haven't giving birth in her mother's house. There is nothing like marriage in Ghana, any woman you see in Ghana is a divorcee or a single mother. 98% Ghanaians doesn't know who are their father's and where they come from.

Chai... If that's true, then that's horrible.... So na fvck anyhow... cheesy
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Reelmii: 9:32am On May 13, 2019
Chris is lucky they did not come for him instead

well... he should keep watching his back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Massage Skills While Massaging A Lady (Video) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.