Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 (11879 Views)

My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by kunki90(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2019
lol mad man.. u for die there na
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by kunki90(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2019
lol mad man . u suppose die there na
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by don4real18(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
His son is of age
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by goshee: 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
Depot:
That's what happens when you are the only wise man in your senatorial district, he will still put his boy and be collecting returns
Do you mean Tinubu is the only wise man in the mist of sophisticated morons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by goshee: 10:23pm On May 12, 2019
KyrianOkeke:
Lolsss... Sharp guy! Retire from Senate & become Governor in your state...
Ekweremadu has gone higher than state governor. from DSP to state governor isn't an upgrade to me besides Enugu east is the zone that will produce the next governor of the state and not Ekweremadu's Senatorial zone
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by goshee: 10:30pm On May 12, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

They will rule from their youthful age and still not retire at old age. After that, you seek to become your state Governor ? Greedy polithievians all for their selfish interest only.
you don't know the politics of Enugu so shut up. you can't stay in ogbomosho and tell how it happens down here. the government of Enugu has been rotational since the return of democracy and the immediate past governor of Enugu is from same zone with Ekweremadu. Enugu east will produce the next governor of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by goshee: 10:35pm On May 12, 2019
TempleHouse:
The man who cluelessly believe electric car will not happen and only petrol car is viable despite Saudi Arabia and Europe ready and investing billions in the future.
mention your senator and I can tell you that Ikeoha is better than him/her both politically, academically, intellectually, legislatively and otherwise. gather some balls and name your senator

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by TempleHouse: 10:41pm On May 12, 2019
goshee:
mention your senator and I can tell you that Ikeoha is better than him/her both politically, academically, intellectually, legislatively and otherwise. gather some balls and name your senator
So his name is now Ikeoha Ekeremadu ?
Poor you, that you have no clue of your Senator's name yet you're defending him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by TempleHouse: 10:52pm On May 12, 2019
Mk93:

He only said a country likely Nigeria that depends on only oil should not encourage electric cars. You are the clueless one if you can't see the reason behind his statement
Then you can trek from your village in the East to Lagos because you don't believe in the future.
For your information,petrol car engine will cease to exist in Europe, UK and Middle East in 2030.
You may then start using car with your senator from 2030 when there is no one to buy your oil.
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by Raiders: 10:56pm On May 12, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
How does a deputy Senate President go back to be the governor of a state

Shame no dey catch these people ooo
governor has more power than deputy senate president. he is the most powerful man in the state and is immune from persecution. I rather be a governor than a DSP
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by Raiders: 11:02pm On May 12, 2019
goshee:
Ekweremadu has gone higher than state governor. from DSP to state governor isn't an upgrade to me besides Enugu east is the zone that will produce the next governor of the state and not Ekweremadu's Senatorial zone
A governor is more powerful in Nigeria politics than a DSP. he has access to more resources, immune from prosecution, An influential governor can even denied the party ticket of the senators if he chooses to. just like in Kaduna state. pls dont underestimate the power of a Nigerian governor. besides, what power does a DSP has? I dont think its a downgrade from a DSP to a governor
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2019
TempleHouse:

Then you can trek from your village in the East to Lagos because you don't believe in the future.
For your information,petrol car engine will cease to exist in Europe, UK and Middle East in 2030.
You may then start using car with your senator from 2030 when there is no one to buy your oil.
you be big fool. countries that are known for their technological abilities are talking useless Nigeria want to also Start driving electric cars? where will you get electricity to charge it? or do you think power bank that will also be imported or your useless generator can charge it?
where did you even get that useless information from that petrol cars will cease to exist anywhere in the world by 2030?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by TempleHouse: 11:32pm On May 12, 2019
Mk93:

you be big fool. countries that are known for their technological abilities are talking useless Nigeria want to also Start driving electric cars? where will you get electricity to charge it? or do you think power bank that will also be imported or your useless generator can charge it?
where did you even get that useless information from that petrol cars will cease to exist anywhere in the world by 2030?
Okay,
It's the illiterate like you that abuse to justify their ignorance but I can understand your plight.
If European are talking rubbish, why are they developed more than your place ?
Is USA also talking rubbish..
You have displayed your little knowledge here to use Google and find out the "useless information" that seems new to you.
I'm sure you'll be ashamed to see these are information trending since last year 2018
The only information you guys know is Chelsea and Arsenal in England.
Co"mon !!! Get enough information and education online.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by Dashry(f): 12:23am On May 13, 2019
We have heard

Check my signature
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by AfonjaBoston: 12:25am On May 13, 2019
Raiders:
governor has more power than deputy senate president. he is the most powerful man in the state and is immune from persecution. I rather be a governor than a DSP

I will rather be a DSP than a governor
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by TGM2015: 1:36am On May 13, 2019
Anyone that believes Ekweremadu will support and mobilised his colleagues against Buhari choice for Senate President is on a long thing.
If you want to argue, read the post again and note his disposition to Buhari. I don't how, but Buhari enjoyed the Support of SS and SE governors including the Almighty Wike to cliché to power in the 2019 Presidential Elections. You don't believe it, go and the results state by state again. These governors will still support him on his choice for Senate President because they know the benefits will spread across board.
Re: Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023 by Nobody: 6:52am On May 13, 2019
TempleHouse:

Okay,
It's the illiterate like you that abuse to justify their ignorance but I can understand your plight.
If European are talking rubbish, why are they developed more than your place ?
Is USA also talking rubbish..
You have displayed your little knowledge here to use Google and find out the "useless information" that seems new to you.
I'm sure you'll be ashamed to see these are information trending since last year 2018
The only information you guys know is Chelsea and Arsenal in England.
Co"mon !!! Get enough information and education online.
there is no where any country said they want to stop using petrol cars by 2030. you can't even comprehend what was said and you want to start using electric cars. we don't even have 12hrs of uninterrupted light daily even in our capital city Abuja but you want to drive electric cars. or you think we will just achieve that by just wishing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun: Ogun Police Chief Deny Receiving Rifles, Four Million Ammunition / APC: We Won't Give Preferential Treatment To Any Aspirant In Edo / Buhari Defends Emefiele’s ‘Unorthodox’ Policies, Says It’s Alternative Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.