Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja (28722 Views)

'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Guyman02: 8:29pm On May 12, 2019
Even a Policeman told us how he was robbed by the one chancers, those arrested for one chance should be eliminated
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Neddstark: 8:30pm On May 12, 2019
Amazingman:
Are they here too? Heyyy. So they live among us.

Yes oo. In your neighborhood, church, workplace, evil people exist.

1 Like

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by blackmantis: 8:31pm On May 12, 2019
If you can't board a taxi at recognized parks, make sure you look very very well before entering any taxi on Abuja.

Painted or unpainted. If the driver is in a hurry let him go.

Better arrive your destination late but safely.
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2019
Why struggle? Why not just hand over everything as they instruct you?.. A living dog will always be better than a dead lion... Only the living coward can point at a house where a brave but dead man once lived.

1 Like

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by tewoayo(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2019
May God avenge your death from those that killed you, and may your spirit hunt them through out their life time.

2 Likes

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by tiwiex(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:
Abi he died while trying to rob someone sad

God knows that if I see even two guys looking and dressed like this guy in a cab, I won't board the cab undecided

Dude looks like a robber... Not a victim

God Sha knows what happened...

How do robbers look sir? Stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Viking007(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Only God can save us. Abuja where the Headquarters of all security apparatus of Nigeria are is not safe.

One Chance operates along AYA - Zuba and other areas.

Kaduna-Abuja Road is unsafe too.
The entire city is unsafe. If you don't have a car and you live in Abuja, please be extra vigilant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by package7(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2019
Beast of no nation
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by jimi4us: 9:03pm On May 12, 2019
Taxify and Uber sure pass for Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Hardrive(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2019
One needs to be very careful in Abuja. Don't be in a hurry to enter any vehicle.Scrutinize the faces sitting inside the car, if the faces are looking too strong,ugly or mean, i advice that you look for another vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by theDEVILisHERE: 9:04pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

God knows that if I see even two guys looking and dressed like this guy in a cab, I won't board the cab undecided

You bring evil and misfortune to your life when you make fun of other people's pains

3 Likes

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by theDEVILisHERE: 9:04pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

You bring evil and misfortune to your life when you make fun of other people's pains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by zolajpower: 9:08pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

God punish u dia nd may u die a death that will make d world see like u Rob bf u gat killed .
It's no longer d" say no to jungle justice" slogan again
I pray you face a shameful death and no soul will pity u. Spit on ur grave bf u die

3 Likes

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by OnlyGodcanjudge: 9:29pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

you get mental disability

2 Likes

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Qsscruz(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2019
Rest in peace bro..Though we never talked much but i have always aknowledged your hardwork. Rest easy.
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by 4Wrapz: 9:57pm On May 12, 2019
Dont say what u dont know bruv,u just show ed the world the level of ur stupidity.goat like u
Lols I

buygala:

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by jimmyLd101: 10:09pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

Your brain is too shallow
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2019
Anytime you lose something,
Anytime something is stolen from you,
Anytime you are about to be dispossessed of something,
Anytime you are cheated,

Smile and let go without struggle or bitterness
I know this sound very absurd and stupid, but therein lies the wisdom of life.
If it can be taken from you, then it is not yours.
If death can dispossess you of it, then it is never yours.
If it can make you happy, it can make you sad as well.

Make it an habit to call nothing your own.
Handle things as if they are borrowed.
Dispose it if you are getting too attached to it.
Don't be happy because you have it and you will not be sad if you lose it. Afterall, it is never yours.

This will ease your desperation towards acquiring things that add nothing to life but sorrow when departures or separation comes. It's all an illusion, but you can still enjoy it without getting attached to it.

Think

2 Likes

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by eposho: 10:58pm On May 12, 2019
johnykayart:
Rest on bro. ya blood will fight for u
This is just stupid statement, how will his blood do that? Nija get any forensics ni, I tire for una.
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by haybhi1(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

Well, I wanted to say a different thing but I would rather not sound the way you did.

kindly, learn to imagine that some people are somewhere desperately mourning over this deceased. And bring yourself to imagine how you would react were he to be your brother and some not-rightly thinking random mean-hearted man just openly uttered what you said.��

2 Likes

Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by menshowng(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2019
buygala:

No he isnt i know em d dude is known very well at uni abuja he jus graduated sef and hes also d only son of his mum.....dis one chance guys are seriously on d rise
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by menshowng(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2019
eposho:

This is just stupid statement, how will his blood do that? Nija get any forensics ni, I tire for una.
I guess he sounded spiritual here
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Happyfela(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2019
This Message is not for everyone.
walegees:
Anytime you lose something,
Anytime something is stolen from you,
Anytime you are about to be dispossessed of something,
Anytime you are cheated,

Smile and let go without struggle or bitterness
I know this sound very absurd and stupid, but therein lies the wisdom of life.
If it can be taken from you, then it is not yours.
If death can dispossess you of it, then it is never yours.
If it can make you happy, it can make you sad as well.

Make it an habit to call nothing your own.
Handle things as if they are borrowed.
Dispose it if you are getting too attached to it.
Don't be happy because you have it and you will not be sad if you lose it. Afterall, it is never yours.

This will ease your desperation towards acquiring things that add nothing to life but sorrow when departures or separation comes. It's all an illusion, but you can still enjoy it without getting attached to it.

Think
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by Akuruoulo(m): 3:05am On May 13, 2019
luminouz:
At least if I know...I go dey prepare!! undecided

Na lie, u go think say the time na scam.
Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by WeighWordSon(m): 4:56am On May 14, 2019
Rest on bro... NESA dude. Smart producer; Spiffbeats Robbed and pushed off a moving cab.
Would miss your presence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Shot Dead In Maiduguri (Graphic Photo) / Mother Abandons Newborn Baby With Placenta Still Attached In Bauchi (Photo) / Man Who Jumped Over Fence To Steal Turkey Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.