Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,050 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide (2160 Views)

Adeyeye: I Won’t Be Shocked If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari In 2023 / Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO / No Reasonable Northerner Will Oppose Restructuring – Bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by Ajebo5051: 6:00pm On May 12, 2019

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by SarkinYarki: 6:04pm On May 12, 2019
that one is sure banker ..In 2019 Nigerians will rally around a northerner no SW will smell that seat

1 Like

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by EazyMoh(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
that one is sure banker ..In 2019 Nigerians will rally around a northerner no SW will smell that seat
Even if it's El Rufa'i? grin
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by QuotaSystem: 7:07pm On May 12, 2019
I would so love for Emir Sanusi to abdicate the throne to save face, then get back into mainstream politics (that financial brain cannot continue wasting under a turban), join the APC and contest on a joint ticket with Osibanjo in 2023.

Coincidentally that's when Gandollar's immunity expires so justice can be served.

God works in mysterious ways smiley
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by netpro(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2019
Southern Nigerians so hate each other that they can prefer an alien from space to rule if someone they love to hate will get the opportunity.
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:19pm On May 12, 2019
EazyMoh:

We shall gladly vote the devil himself than any Afonja..

Since south south can't complete their second term
The northerners must rule forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:21pm On May 12, 2019
QuotaSystem:
I would so love for Emir Sanusi to abdicate the throne to save face, then get back into mainstream politics, join the APC and contest on a joint ticket with Osibanjo in 2023.

Coincidentally that's when Gandollar's immunity expires so justice can be served.

Osibanjo as president is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by SarkinYarki: 7:21pm On May 12, 2019
EazyMoh:

Any northerner except Elrufai
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by QuotaSystem: 7:41pm On May 12, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Osibanjo as president is dead on arrival

Fayose, Saraki, Onnoghen, Jonathan, Atiku etc.

When last did your political prediction not fail?

Never blindly mix emotions with politics.

4 Likes

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by Hector09(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2019
As a rivers man i we gladly vote for a dead northerner than to vote for any idiot that cums frm west, its pay back time after their role in 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by vanunu: 7:48pm On May 12, 2019
As an etche man , it is the turn of the south east. Greediness will one day kill the nut and the waste.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by MorufuAtanda: 7:54pm On May 12, 2019
We Yoruba should allow common sense to reign and support an Eastern presidency in 2023 for posterity sake, the way the whole of the south rallied round the SW in 1999. Let use our brains for once and stop behaving like vultures. SE and SS won't vote a SW president for now. Equity must prevail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:35pm On May 12, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Fayose, Saraki, Onnoghen, Jonathan, Atiku etc.
When last did your political prediction not fail?
Never blindly mix emotions with politics.

Osibanjo cannot match the likes of PDPs Tambuwal or kwankwaso ...
Let's be realistic here please
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by EazyMoh(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Any northerner except Elrufai
El Rufa'i versus Tinubu who would you support? cheesy
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by SarkinYarki: 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
EazyMoh:

El Rufa'i versus Tinubu who would you support? cheesy

Tinubu
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by tuniski: 9:14pm On May 12, 2019
QuotaSystem:
I would so love for Emir Sanusi to abdicate the throne to save face, then get back into mainstream politics (that financial brain cannot continue wasting under a turban), join the APC and contest on a joint ticket with Osibanjo in 2023.

You spoilt it by urging SLS to join the Apc. 2023 say no to Apc. It is already a no right now by millions.
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by mrvitalis(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2019
netpro:
Southern Nigerians so hate each other that they can prefer an alien from space to rule if someone they love to hate will get the opportunity.
There is nothing like that .....the yorubas are the problem if the south west contest what then stops a northerner

U want people to respect simple agreement but dont want to do the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by diablos: 9:27pm On May 12, 2019
President of Balogun market?✓
President of Drug pushers and louts?✓
President of APC riggers association? ✓
President of Nigeria? XX

4 Likes

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by fredoooooo: 9:38pm On May 12, 2019
Ko kan aye ...

Asiwaju is the father before father
Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by oyatz(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2019
QUE SERA SERA.

Psalm 62:11=> Once has God spoken, twice have I heard, that power belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide by Firgemachar: 7:44am On May 13, 2019
duncun:
is it your odds?
After insulting se/ss you still expect them to vote for you. You're joker!

Who voted for GEJ before he became acting & substantive president initially

(1) (Reply)

I Feel For Obaseki But APC ‘ll Take Edo Back — Gov Bello / Very rare Pictures Of Anambra Gov Obiano Never Seen Before / The Man Who Once Tried To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.