Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each (32587 Views)

Reactions As Beautiful Photos Of Sadio Mane And His Wife Aisha Tamba Emerge / Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Are The Top Goal Scorers In The EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by projet: 11:12pm On May 12, 2019
I thought a tie like this,they should have included who provided more Assist plus goals scored to single out one unique winner

1 Like

Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Hardheolar(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2019
Since the award was shared, who gets to keep it?
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Biggaboi(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2019
SUPERPACK:
they did the presentation at amfield.
I don't understand this pictures as I didn't watch the presentation. 3 players deserving of the golden boot. Was there 3 golden boots for each player or they just snapped with one golden boot for the cameras? If so then who goes home with the sole golden boot?
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by henrixx(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2019
SUPERPACK:
nothing like lesser games my friend.
Pls go and read the rules. Una just like arguments even when you don't know
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Priscoooo: 11:53pm On May 12, 2019
henrixx:
Nothing like share. Aubamehang won it by playing lesser games

Say it without crying ����
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Priscoooo: 11:56pm On May 12, 2019
JhyMedex:
if only Auba doesn't miss so many goals..he'd be undisputed sole golden boot owner no doubt...

Do u have any ideas how many goals salah also lose?
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by SUPERPACK: 12:18am On May 13, 2019
henrixx:
Pls go and read the rules. Una just like arguments even when you don't know
i guess you know more than the organisers, cure your ignorance with the following from EPL official website.
https://www.premierleague.com/news/1215671

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Follygunners: 12:24am On May 13, 2019
lexyman:
...Iheanacho should be a contender in this category , but Laziness and i done arrive mentality has relegate him to this state .

Igbo mentality... after all he's Igbo na.. grin
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by SUPERPACK: 12:27am On May 13, 2019
Biggaboi:

I don't understand this pictures as I didn't watch the presentation. 3 players deserving of the golden boot. Was there 3 golden boots for each player or they just snapped with one golden boot for the cameras? If so then who goes home with the sole golden boot?
three golden boots will be made for each of them, if you go through the list of past winners the award have been shared on many occasions and recently shared between BERBATOV and CARLOS TEVEZ, Epl do not use tie-breakers.
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by SUPERPACK: 12:27am On May 13, 2019
Biggaboi:

three golden boots will be made for each of them, if you go through the list of past winners the award have been shared on many occasions and recently shared between BERBATOV and CARLOS TEVEZ, Epl do not use tie-breakers. https://www.premierleague.com/news/1206108
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by SUPERPACK: 12:31am On May 13, 2019
projet:
I thought a tie like this,they should have included who provided more Assist plus goals scored to single out one unique winner
epl don't make use of tie-breakers, so all the players with highest goal tally shares the award, and all go home with one copy each.
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by StudyCrestLtd: 1:36am On May 13, 2019
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:54am On May 13, 2019
SUPERPACK:
they did the presentation at amfield.
Anfield
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by crownaayam17(m): 3:24am On May 13, 2019
Abeg like for aubameyang

3 Likes

Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Formularcr7: 5:19am On May 13, 2019
SUPERPACK:
they did the presentation at amfield.k
anfield
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by bluefilm: 5:57am On May 13, 2019
3 Africans!!!
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by MPESA(m): 6:22am On May 13, 2019
henrixx:

How ? Are you for real.
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by enemmo(f): 6:30am On May 13, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Aguero was desperate for a goal today just to share the boot with em....

Not just today

All season long.

The match man city played on Gubernatorial elections day, he was almost fighting the opponents just to score a goal.

There is a thin line between doing your best and desperation and I think Aguero has long crossed it.
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by lexyman(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2019
Follygunners:

Igbo mentality... after all he's Igbo na.. grin

I am not a tribal bigot . Anyone can develop “ I done arrive mentality “

It’s how rich your mind is .... stay away from tribal war .. it kills faster than bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Nobody: 6:59am On May 13, 2019
JhyMedex:
if only Auba doesn't miss so many goals..he'd be undisputed sole golden boot owner no doubt...
Every striker with good positioning misses goals, if there is target man who scores every opportunity then he's going to be on Messi and CR7's level
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Nobody: 7:04am On May 13, 2019
lexyman:

I am not a tribal bigot . Anyone can develop “ I done arrive mentality “

It’s how rich your mind is .... stay away from tribal war .. it kills faster than bullet.
I doff my hat for your maturity
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by PapaAdanna: 7:24am On May 13, 2019
African machines grin grin
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by masqot(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2019
They are AFRICANS
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Shegzdave: 8:42am On May 13, 2019
henrixx:
Can u please explain? cuz i dnt seem to undastand what you mean
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by JhyMedex: 9:28am On May 13, 2019
olaBC007:

Every striker with good positioning misses goals, if there is target man who scores every opportunity then he's going to be on Messi and CR7's level
R u an arsenal fan or do u watch arsenal matches?..

lemme know b4 i engage in fruitless argument...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by 8stargeneral: 1:11pm On May 13, 2019
Wow,big congratulations to dem,Africa rules epl
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
JhyMedex:

R u an arsenal fan or do u watch arsenal matches?..

lemme know b4 i engage in fruitless argument...
I'm a fan and I watch our matches
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by JhyMedex: 12:12am On May 14, 2019
olaBC007:

I'm a fan and I watch our matches
Boss if uve watched most of our matches ..u will av discovered dt Auba misses more goals dan Salah..
Even against Burnley he missed a sitter..he acknowledged dt himself..
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Nobody: 10:53am On May 14, 2019
JhyMedex:

Boss if uve watched most of our matches ..u will av discovered dt Auba misses more goals dan Salah..
Even against Burnley he missed a sitter..he acknowledged dt himself..
Well, having a Golden boot winner since the days of van persie isn't that easy, besides all the goal poachers weren't impressive this season, 22 goals wouldn't have won the boot in the last 5 seasons, kudos to auba, he played lesser games than mane and salah and also I don't think there is a player to ever won it in his full debut season
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by Biggaboi(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2019
SUPERPACK:
three golden boots will be made for each of them, if you go through the list of past winners the award have been shared on many occasions and recently shared between BERBATOV and CARLOS TEVEZ, Epl do not use tie-breakers. https://www.premierleague.com/news/1206108
This is helpful. Thanks
Re: Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each by booksrite(f): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2019
R u an arsenal fan or do u watch arsenal matches?..lemme know b4 i engage in fruitless argument...

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Four Sport Stadiums In Delta State / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara, Working Out / Cristiano Ronaldo Reaches 250m Followers On Instagram, Becomes The First Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.