Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,852 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (66332 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 3:07pm On May 17, 2019
Maximus69:

If after death people are STILL ALIVE then i suppose Satan was NEVER a LIAR after all people aren't dying for real as he said! Genesis 3:4 cheesy
Hmmm,if the wages of sin is not DEATH[Romans 6:23] that means Adam and Eve are STILL ALIVE somewhere!
Well then, are they enjoying or been tormented now? undecided
i wonder who then is the real LIAR between God and Satan! John 8:44 wink
Since you think the time of eternity is operated by the earth timings of 24 hours making a day, I couldn't be more surprised at you. Let me give you a little Physics lecture.

Time is s measure of intervals between PHYSICAL events
In the spiritual, time doesn't exist for there are no Physical event with which to mark time.

Will you take up the challenge if we look up CLOSELY

Gen 2:17: "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

God cannot Lie!
In the bible, is it only Physical death that exist?

Eph 2:1-3:
"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others."

Rom 7:9-10:
"For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death."

Can you please explain (from the depths of your usually complex theology) how the living can yet be dead?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 3:16pm On May 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Thanks for everything Sir.
I don't know you've been this hurt with the simple presentations of what each person believes! embarassed
Well i just hope there will still be freedom of speech, expression and worship on earth if a politician with your type of mindset gains power! smiley
The TRUTH is never afraid of scrutiny!

If I called you out with an accusation that you are not Maximus but Jubril from Sudan, you would anyday anytime be willing to prove you are Maximus and not Jubril especially if the reason why you are called out is important.

In this case, the reason is extremely important for your eternity.
1. You aren't born again
2. You don't even believe there is life during " physical death"
3. You claim to serve a Jesus who doesn't know you to give you His Holy Spirit as a seal until the day of redemption
4. You depend on an organization to interpret scriptures to you!

You need help
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 3:20pm On May 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I like how you've been exposing him by ysu the word of God. Everyone can clearly see how much he is in error.

All he's being doing all day is make claims that are not found in the Bible.
Anyone who reads will see how he quoted bible text links totally out of context with a view to decieve people who will not slow down to read the text.

Like their father: always quoting scriptures wrongly and out of context. Eve fell because of this same satanic tactics
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 17, 2019
shadeyinka5:

I think you should point out the rules broken!
Satan is a liar!

Are you orderly?
Hmmm,
I don't mean any harm Sir,just trying to help since there are many so called born again on NL and they're still coping. I think it's some rules broken that is making the moderators bar you from the forum.
As for whether i am orderly, well wisdom is justified by her children! Luke 7:35
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2019
shadeyinka5:

Anyone who reads will see how he quoted bible text links totally out of context with a view to decieve people who will not slow down to read the text.

Like their father: always quoting scriptures wrongly and out of context. Eve fell because of this same satanic tactics
If you've concluded this way, then why pestering me with further questions? undecided
If you're so sure that i am working for the devil, why not leave me with my demonic teachings in peace just as Jesus left the religious leaders of his day and went searching for those who will heed his call? I think Jesus was searching for SHEEPLIKE individuals[those who won't argue with him]Matthew 15:24
According to the gospel accounts, Jesus never go after or pestering Pharisees with questions Sir. On the other hand, it is the Pharisees, Saddusees and Scribes that are trailing Jesus and his followers with all sort of queries simply because he hold a different opinion from theirs. Matthew 16:1,22:34-35 Mark 9:14
Whereas these religionists aren't even agreeing within themselves yet they are trailing Jesus and his followers with fierce scrutiny, simply because the Christians are holding a different religious belief! Act 23:1-8
Well it would have made more sense if it is the Jehovah's Witnesses that is trailing you with questions while you are just going about making simple presentation of your beliefs. But the irony of the matters is, it is you and others having divers opinions that's always grouping as one against these peaceful preachers! wink

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
I don't mean any harm Sir,just trying to help since there are many so called born again on NL and they're still coping. I think it's some rules broken that is making the moderators bar you from the forum.
As for whether i am orderly, well wisdom is justified by her children! Luke 7:35
For your education, Spambots are softwares programmed to flag spams. Spams are unsolicited messaging systems to send an unsolicited message usually adverts to several people. If the programming algorithm bis faulty, then there are false detection.

In other words, it's not the moderators but the Spambots. Your last postbwasbraisi a flag issue. And you can see the same information posted without your address with no problems.

I remembered that my Master flogged some innocent gentle and orderly traders out of the temple of the Lord.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 6:08pm On May 17, 2019
Maximus69:
If you've concluded this way, then why pestering me with further questions? undecided
If you're so sure that i am working for the devil, why not leave me with my demonic teachings in peace just as Jesus left the religious leaders of his day and went searching for those who will heed his call? I think Jesus was searching for SHEEPLIKE individuals[those who won't argue with him]Matthew 15:24
According to the gospel accounts, Jesus never go after or pestering Pharisees with questions Sir. On the other hand, it is the Pharisees, Saddusees and Scribes that are trailing Jesus and his followers with all sort of queries simply because he hold a different opinion from theirs. Matthew 16:1,22:34-35 Mark 9:14
Whereas these religionists aren't even agreeing within themselves yet they are trailing Jesus and his followers with fierce scrutiny, simply because the Christians are holding a different religious belief! Act 23:1-8
Well it would have made more sense if it is the Jehovah's Witnesses that is trailing you with questions while you are just going about making simple presentation of your beliefs. But the irony of the matters is, it is you and others having divers opinions that's always grouping as one against these peaceful preachers! wink
My questions were meant to expose your lies and mis-presentation of the gospel of Christ so that people can learn. It's just a matter of looking at our respective responses and judging to see that that conform to the full gospel truth of Christ and that which is tainted with POISON!

When a wolf enters the fold of the sheep: the wolf is never treated with kids gloves.
[b]Mat 21:12: "[/b] And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,"
The kingdom of God
Mat 11:12-13: "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John."

The biggest religionist is you who deny that
1. God is omniscient
2. The Holy Spirit our seal works the work of Christ through His children
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 17, 2019
shadeyinka5:

For your education, Spambots are softwares programmed to flag spams. Spams are unsolicited messaging systems to send an unsolicited message usually adverts to several people. If the programming algorithm bis faulty, then there are false detection.
In other words, it's not the moderators but the Spambots. Your last postbwasbraisi a flag issue. And you can see the same information posted without your address with no problems.
I remembered that my Master flogged some innocent gentle and orderly traders out of the temple of the Lord.
Haaaa! FLOG!
Don't try such with adults o.
You may end up behind bars o! cheesy
Jesus is a Jew and according to the law, whatever is inappropriate should not be found in the Temple.
The merchandise and money changers aren't supposed to bring their businesses into the Temple but because the Chief priest and High priest are making gains from the businessmen, nobody dares say anything against such misappropriate acts.
Jesus is God's chosen or anointed so he as the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek has the right to drive away the money chargers from inside the Temple!
Today, that arrangement is no more in use as pure worship is done in spirit and in truth,so everyone is FREE to practice whatever religious act he likes provided he is not disturbing community peace! wink
Abeg don't go beyond your bounds o, they will deal ruthlessly with you and God will just tanda dey watch you as it happened to John the baptist! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 17, 2019
shadeyinka5:

My questions were meant to expose your lies and mis-presentation of the gospel of Christ so that people can learn. It's just a matter of looking at our respective responses and judging to see that that conform to the full gospel truth of Christ and that which is tainted with POISON!

When a wolf enters the fold of the sheep: the wolf is never treated with kids gloves.
[b]Mat 21:12: "[/b] And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,"
The kingdom of God
Mat 11:12-13: "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John."

The biggest religionist is you who deny that
1. God is omniscient
2. The Holy Spirit our seal works the work of Christ through His children
Oh that is great! smiley
I'm sure sincere and honesthearted followers will notice the fruitage of God's holy spirit[Galatians 5:22-23] as both of us go about our respective presentations coupled with the fine conducts befitting TRUE believers! 1Peter 2:12,3:16 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2019
shadeyinka5:

The TRUTH is never afraid of scrutiny!
If I called you out with an accusation that you are not Maximus but Jubril from Sudan, you would anyday anytime be willing to prove you are Maximus and not Jubril especially if the reason why you are called out is important.
In this case, the reason is extremely important for your eternity.
1. You aren't born again
2. You don't even believe there is life during " physical death"
3. You claim to serve a Jesus who doesn't know you to give you His Holy Spirit as a seal until the day of redemption
4. You depend on an organization to interpret scriptures to you!
You need help
I know i needed help,that is why i kept searching for God's organization and examining all the features of pure worship.
Today i'm more than convinced that i have found the TRUTH, the way and manner the worshipers are orderly, united and doing everything in common.
So i'm OK Sir, you can go and help others at least i'm having God's word considered as a vital part of my daily routine.
I think you'll be of great assistance to those who have no time for God's word!
God bless you Sir!wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 8:58pm On May 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Haaaa! FLOG!
Don't try such with adults o.
You may end up behind bars o! cheesy
Jesus is a Jew and according to the law, whatever is inappropriate should not be found in the Temple.
The merchandise and money changers aren't supposed to bring their businesses into the Temple but because the Chief priest and High priest are making gains from the businessmen, nobody dares say anything against such misappropriate acts.
Jesus is God's chosen or anointed so he as the High Priest in the order of Melchizedek has the right to drive away the money chargers from inside the Temple!
Today, that arrangement is no more in use as pure worship is done in spirit and in truth,so everyone is FREE to practice whatever religious act he likes provided he is not disturbing community peace! wink
Abeg don't go beyond your bounds o, they will deal ruthlessly with you and God will just tanda dey watch you as it happened to John the baptist! wink
What are we saying and what is he saying?
Totally off point!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 8:59pm On May 17, 2019
Maximus69:
I know i needed help,that is why i kept searching for God's organization and examining all the features of pure worship.
Today i'm more than convinced that i have found the TRUTH, the way and manner the worshipers are orderly, united and doing everything in common.
So i'm OK Sir, you can go and help others at least i'm having God's word considered as a vital part of my daily routine.
I think you'll be of great assistance to those who have no time for God's word!
God bless you Sir!wink
That's why you remain brainwashed by that same antichrist organisation!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 9:00pm On May 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Oh that is great! smiley
I'm sure sincere and honesthearted followers will notice the fruitage of God's holy spirit[Galatians 5:22-23] as both of us go about our respective presentations coupled with the fine conducts befitting TRUE believers! 1Peter 2:12,3:16 wink
I can quote your post if you insinuate that I lie!
Other than that, I stand on my post.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:30am On May 18, 2019
shadeyinka5:

I can quote your post if you insinuate that I lie!
Other than that, I stand on my post.
You couldn't have typed what you don't believe, so nobody have the right to stop you from expressing yourself. But when you're claiming you belong to someone whereas your attitude shows otherwise honesthearted observers will know you've been deceived!
That is why i kept responding respectfully throughout the presentations, of course i can sense that you're not ready to reason with whatever i posted but i'm satisfied if other followers can notice the fruitage of God's holy spirit and that of the devil, they can see who is exhibiting the former and who is exhibiting the later! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 5:38am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
You couldn't have typed what you don't believe, so nobody have the right to stop you from expressing yourself. But when you're claiming you belong to someone whereas your attitude shows otherwise honesthearted observers will know you've been deceived!
That is why i kept responding respectfully throughout the presentations, of course i can sense that you're not ready to reason with whatever i posted but i'm satisfied if other followers can notice the fruitage of God's holy spirit and that of the devil, they can see who is exhibiting the former and who is exhibiting the later! wink
Reason!?
You are the one not reasoning with the scriptures.
BTW, I haven't insulted you in any way but that is not to say I am pleased with your deliberate misinterpretation of the gospel of truth.

Reasoning can only be accomplished if you are ready to be scrutinized about what you claim is true. If all you want is a presentation, that's too bad for its only scrutiny that forces out untruth from a presentation!

For me, I am never ever afraid of people Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Freethinkers etc from scrutinizing what I know from the scriptures. It actually helps me understand "faith" a little better. I am not also afraid to be wrong. If I'm wrong, it's for me an opportunity to go back to th e foundation and re-understand properly what I claimed I believe or adopt a better understanding.

That's why from the beginning I told you that my faith isn't determined by my church denomination.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:45am On May 18, 2019
@shadeyinka 1~2~3~4~5
Just in case you're still the same person behind FIVE different profiles.
This is what i call deceit!
Imagine your born again brother saying a person who agreed to a friendly tactful discuss RUN AWAY on faceless social media, and compare what he said himself with his own attitude! wink

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:56am On May 18, 2019
@shadeyinka 1~2~3~4~5
And your born again brother couldn't just control himself even when the person he presume WILL RUN was ready to chat with him! wink
Then the only thing your born again brother who have to power of the holy spirit could do is to RUN AWAY for a tactful discussion simply because he only knows how to AGITATE, ABUSE, INSULT and CURSE people on faceless social media courtesy the evidence of holy spirit operating in him.
Halleluyah simbarry! grin

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 6:11am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
@shadeyinka 1~2~3~4~5
And your born again brother couldn't just control himself even when the person he presume WILL RUN was ready to chat with him! wink
Then the only thing your born again brother who have to power of the holy spirit could do is to RUN AWAY for a tactful discussion simply because he only knows how to AGITATE, ABUSE, INSULT and CURSE people on faceless social media courtesy the evidence of holy spirit operating in him.
Halleluyah simbarry! grin

What's wrong with this one?

I asked you questions, instead of you to answer them, you were giving me rules to gag me before you answer. The rules clearly show that you don't want whatever answer you give to be questioned. When I sensed that, I left you alone because I know the moment I start to expose your works of darkness, you will start saying I'm breaking the rules. So what's the need to speak when you've already gagged me?

You probably think you can stand me with your false doctrine. Clearly, Shadeyinka has dealt with you seriously especially with the scriptures. All you've done so far is to regurgitate the lies fed to you by GB.

What you should have done is simply answer my questions and wait for your answer to be scrutinized by me using the scriptures just as the Bereans did to Paul. But no, you just want a situation where you will make a PRESENTATION and no one would question it. That's dictatorship! Sadly, that's what GB and Watchtower does to you guys.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:44am On May 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What's wrong with this one?

I asked you questions, instead of you to answer them, you were giving me rules to gag me before you answer. The rules clearly show that you don't want whatever answer you give to be questioned. When I sensed that, I left you alone because I know the moment I start to expose your works of darkness, you will start saying I'm breaking the rules. So what's the need to speak when you've already gagged me?

You probably think you can stand me with your false doctrine. Clearly, Shadeyinka has dealt with you seriously especially with the scriptures. All you've done so far is to regurgitate the lies fed to you by GB.

What you should have done is simply answer my questions and wait for your answer to be scrutinized by me using the scriptures just as the Bereans did to Paul. But no, you just want a situation where you will make a PRESENTATION and no one would question it. That's dictatorship! Sadly, that's what GB and Watchtower does to you guys.
Thanks Sir, that's exactly our way of life and we're also searching for those who will join us without cursing, abusing, insulting people all in the name of questioning!
Yes my Christian brothers in Berea checked what they were taught in the scriptures because they wanted to worship the God of Israel but the Christians were teaching them what is no more applicable in the old Temple at Jerusalem. That is why they needed to see whether God actual said there is going to be a time when the old covenant will be outdated! Jeremiah 31:31-34 wink
Of course they knew what was written in the scriptures regarding people's of the nations sticking to Jews[Zechariah 8:23] but they were careful not to be misled, and as soon as they were satisfied they hold unto the teachings of the Apostles under one single ORGANIZATION! 1Corinthian 1:10, Ephesians 4:5 smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 6:49am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
@shadeyinka 1~2~3~4~5
Just in case you're still the same person behind FIVE different profiles.
This is what i call deceit!
Imagine your born again brother saying a person who agreed to a friendly tactful discuss RUN AWAY on faceless social media, and compare what he said himself with his own attitude! wink
Why not call him. You have his handle don't you?
He asked you the Questions!
Instead of answering, you gave your rules.

He objected to your rules, now you come to accuse him.

Call him and settle the ground rules if any....and there even need not be any rules except it borders on unchristian character.

The issue is that you don't want your views to be scrutinized. That's what I feel bothers you
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 7:32am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Thanks Sir, that's exactly our way of life and we're also searching for those who will join us without cursing, abusing, insulting people all in the name of questioning!
Yes my Christian brothers in Berea checked what they were taught in the scriptures because they wanted to worship the God of Israel but the Christians were teaching them what is no more applicable in the old Temple at Jerusalem. That is why they needed to see whether God actual said there is going to be a time when the old covenant will be outdated! Jeremiah 31:31-34 wink
Of course they knew what was written in the scriptures regarding people's of the nations sticking to Jews[Zechariah 8:23] but they were careful not to be misled, and as soon as they were satisfied they hold unto the teachings of the Apostles under one single ORGANIZATION! 1Corinthian 1:10, Ephesians 4:5 smiley

This guy is sick, and it's no insult.

You keep tying everything to organization all just to justify your brainwashing by Watchtower. grin

Do you think if Paul had said something contradictory to the scriptures, those Bereans won't have called him out? You have been saying contradictory stuff, yet you don't want to be called out.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2019
Shadeyinka is back!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:02am On May 18, 2019
shadeyinka5:

Why not call him. You have his handle don't you?
He asked you the Questions!
Instead of answering, you gave your rules.

He objected to your rules, now you come to accuse him.

Call him and settle the ground rules if any....and there even need not be any rules except it borders on UNCHRISTIAN CHARACTER.

The issue is that you don't want your views to be scrutinized. That's what I feel bothers you
UNCHRISTIAN CHARACTER! is what REALLY bothers me Sir!
If you claim to be a believer and another person also claims to be a believer but their is clear contradictions between the both of YOU. What the GB of the first century Christians say is try to reason with such a person with deep respect and self control [1Peter 3:15] but if such a person insisted on what he beliefs leave the person and go for a calm listener NOT arguing or insulting people all because they hold a different opinion from yours! 2John 8-11
So there is no reason to argue if we do not agree [Philippians 2:14, Colossians 2:4, 1Timothy 6:4, Titus 3:9] just RESPECTFULLY walk away and be peaceable with all men! Romans 12:18 wink

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:11am On May 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This guy is sick, and it's no insult.

You keep tying everything to organization all just to justify your brainwashing by Watchtower. grin

Do you think if Paul had said something contradictory to the scriptures, those Bereans won't have called him out? You have been saying contradictory stuff, yet you don't want to be called out.
Oh!
So you can notice that whatever i quote fits PERFECTLY to God's own organization!
Well that is our HERITAGE! Isaiah 54:17
That was why the Pharisees kept fighting against our first century brothers as they keep quoting the old testament to fit all that Jesus did and what they themselves are doing! John 2:17 Act 2:14-36 compared to Act 24:5-6 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka5: 9:19am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
UNCHRISTIAN CHARACTER! is what REALLY bothers me Sir!
If you claim to be a believer and another person also claims to be a believer but their is clear contradictions between the both of YOU. What the GB of the first century Christians say is try to reason with such a person with deep respect and self control [1Peter 3:15] but if such a person insisted on what he beliefs leave the person and go for a calm listener NOT arguing or insulting people all because they hold a different opinion from yours! 2John 8-11
So there is no reason to argue if we do not agree [Philippians 2:14, Colossians 2:4, 1Timothy 6:4, Titus 3:9] just RESPECTFULLY walk away and be peaceable with all men! Romans 12:18 wink
Don't quote out of context.
Irrespective of who the person is a Christian must not insult the personality of another.
When it comes to disputing with the religious , we have examples

Acts 17:17: "Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews , and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him."

Acts 19:8: "And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God."

Preaching the gospel of Christ is another matter. You can't force anyone to listen to the gospel. If they say, we don't want to hear about Christ, leave.

Mat 10:14: "And whosoever shall not receive you , nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."

The bible spoke of "false humility"
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:21am On May 18, 2019
shadeyinka:
Shadeyinka is back!
You're highly welcome back on board Sir!
Do you still have any more questions to hear more of our presentations? smiley
Do not worry,i am not offended by whatever you and your so called born again brother said about me or God's organization! 1Peter 2:12 wink
Just leave whoever is following to observe and decide for themselves who is exhibiting the fruitage of God's Holy Spirit! Galatians 5:22-23 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
You're highly welcome back on board Sir!
Do you still have any more questions to hear more of our presentations? smiley
Do not worry,i am not offended by whatever you and your so called born again brother said about me or God's organization! 1Peter 2:12 wink
Just leave whoever is following to observe and decide for themselves who is exhibiting the fruitage of God's Holy Spirit! Galatians 5:22-23 wink
Thanks, I hope seun will do something about the Spambots. Something vin their algorithm is not right.

No more question except to query what each of us has written before. There are several issues to take up
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:25am On May 18, 2019
shadeyinka5:

Don't quote out of context.
Irrespective of who the person is a Christian must not insult the personality of another.
When it comes to disputing with the religious , we have examples
Acts 17:17: "Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews , and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him."
Acts 19:8: "And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God."
Preaching the gospel of Christ is another matter. You can't force anyone to listen to the gospel. If they say, we don't want to hear about Christ, leave.
Mat 10:14: "And whosoever shall not receive you , nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet."
The bible spoke of "false humility"
"false humility" Please can you just quote where that could be found in the scriptures from Genesis to Revelations?
Because the Pharisees tried to display calmness but the spirit in them would NEVER permit them to maintain it!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by alBHAGDADI: 9:36am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Oh!
So you can notice that whatever i quote fits PERFECTLY to God's own organization!
Well that is our HERITAGE! Isaiah 54:17
That was why the Pharisees kept fighting against our first century brothers as they keep quoting the old testament to fit all that Jesus did and what they themselves are doing! John 2:17 Act 2:14-36 compared to Act 24:5-6 wink

When I say you keep tying, I don't mean what you say fits with the scriptures. It doesn't fit that's why you keep tying it with the scriptures. No wonder they fall like a pack of cards when scrutinized.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:45am On May 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

Thanks, I hope seun will do something about the Spambots. Something vin their algorithm is not right.

No more question except to query what each of us has written before. There are several issues to take up
Well you earlier said something about edification!
I suspect that means helping someone to live up to the standard or principles laid down by Christ. smiley
I will not like anything i engage in to bring reproach on his holy name.
So will you agree to my terms and condition before we begin doing that? And if you also have terms and conditions that will help not to dent our Christlike values, it's a welcome development! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When I say you keep tying, I don't mean what you say fits with the scriptures. It doesn't fit that's why you keep tying it with the scriptures. No wonder they fall like a pack of cards when scrutinized.
Whatever you say Sir! grin
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Well you earlier said something about edification!
I suspect that means helping someone to live up to the standard or principles laid down by Christ. smiley
I will not like anything i engage in to bring reproach on his holy name.
So will you agree to my terms and condition before we begin doing that? And if you also have terms and conditions that will help not to dent our Christlike values, it's a welcome development! smiley
By now, you know I wouldn't insult your person nor your personality. I may not be so forgiving to your organisation though. That doesn't mean I will insult your organisation but I will speak my mind as Jesus spoke to the Pharisees.

As per my rules!
Only one:
Doctrinal positions must be in harmony with BOTH the scriptures and Logics. Any question could be asked!
And I will prefer full quotes from the scriptures rather than text links.

I have opened the discussion also to the public so that your people can ask questions from "those they consider as non Jehovah's witnesses" on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (77) (Reply)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.