Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (66607 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 2:37am On Jun 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Mr solite3, you might be attracted to the crowd {Exodus 23:2} because of their popular religious title chiefs and noises in your streets. But take note of the words i capitalized and SEE who is for Jesus and who is against Jesus! Act 5:27-29,24:5

May the true God guide your understanding!

^^^ paranoid false jw max posting to nutarious

many of you false jw's are paranoid
but then paranoia comes from your god the devil:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2019
TATIME:
Wow! embarassed embarassed embarassed

But i noticed you've been ignoring this johnw47?

just like you have been, garbage man™ false jw tatime

Maximus69:
Good morning Sir,
Thanks for that.
I stopped responding to that Johnny of a man after discovering he is mentally unstable, please try follow his posts to check if there's any substantial proof of his consistency with topics of discuss or whether he is in tune with other commentators! undecided
Initially i thought he's just a bit duller than others but when i find out his mental state, i cut him off.

endogenous lying™ false jw max
i suppose that's as good an excuse as any, for a liar to be running away from the truth of the scriptures i post
like your follower garbage man tatime does

Maximus69: It's obvious that those pastors have used him for their business as usual so what remains of him now is just empty body!

cannot stop lying false jw max, you know i have never had a pastor because i have told you on more than one ocassion

Maximus69:
And since poverty has eaten deep into him, his family can't know his current mental state, they'll simply assume he is just religious! embarassed

actually i'm quite wealthy, in Christ and monetary, but you would never let the truth get in the way of your non stop false accusing lies, after all you are a false jw, a child of the devil who never stops lying either, does he:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 3:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Maximus69:
Mr solite3, you might be attracted to the crowd {Exodus 23:2} because of their popular religious title chiefs and noises in your streets. But take note of the words i capitalized and SEE who is for Jesus and who is against Jesus! Act 5:27-29,24:5

May the true God guide your understanding!

^^^ paranoid false jw max posting to nutarious

many of you false jw's are paranoid
but then paranoia comes from your god the devil:

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 3:19am On Jun 25, 2019
TATIME:

Let me imitate Maximus's response in one of the threads where he diplomatically dealt with critics in a cool and sarcastic manner.smiley smiley smiley
Maximus will say 'Madam nutarious, may you have Peace!' smiley smiley smiley

garbage man™ false jw tatime

you false jw's even love to show just how false you are
and of course everything about you false jw's is false

false blessings of peace
false prophets
false teachers
false christians
false accusers
etc. etc. etc.

having a puffed up pride in falseness and sarcasm
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Maximus69:

Good and intelligent question!
Gods will is that all humans cultivate the FRUIT of his holy spirit against which 'there's no law' Galatians 5:22-23
So call your religious group anything you wish,it is of no meaning to God, provided the worshipers are able to cultivate those nine qualities!
Jehovah's Witnesses globally have gained divine favour by cultivating those qualities. For your information,
¤While your folks in Ghana are busy pursuing Nigerians now due to racism, Jehovah's Witnesses LOVE everyone as our neighbors but most importantly Jehovah's Witnesses from any country around world! Galatians 6:10
¤While your folks are bitter against those who aren't their country men, Jehovah's Witnesses are JOYfully preaching to whoever allows us in! James 1:2
¤While your folks are divided due to politics, Jehovah's Witnesses are at PEACE with all people! Romans 12:18

I can go on and on telling you all the attributes that this vilified organization have inculcated in all our members globally, we've even penetrated the strongholds of the world's most racists nations in the east! Isaiah 2:2-4
So whatever you have against this group should be fully analysed to help your audience know exactly their offense. This has nothing to do with theories that can't be put to practice as in action when the whole world can SEE what this group is achieving! Matthew 5:14-16
The BENEFITS are indisputable to the extent that countries like Russia, their authorities have to label Jehovah's Witnesses as terrorists group simply because all their efforts to sow hatred into the minds of Russians against Americans is jeopardised by the LOVE Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching their neighbours! John 13:34-35 smiley

Don't ever talk of the Fruit of the Spirit. You don't know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2019
The only reason am engaging you is to the fact you don't talk about the Fruit of The Spirit.

We have exposed you, unravel your mask and reveal the dirty linen in the corridors of your Heart.

What was revealed is nothing to write home about. I know you were programmed to talk and act in particular way but be clear that you don't have anything with Jesus.

So don't use that line again, you are free to your opinion, lieing, witching, etc but don't ever say anything about the Fruit of the Spirit.

Morning Sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Maximus69:

Good and intelligent question!
Gods will is that all humans cultivate the FRUIT of his holy spirit against which 'there's no law' Galatians 5:22-23
So call your religious group anything you wish,it is of no meaning to God, provided the worshipers are able to cultivate those nine qualities!
Jehovah's Witnesses globally have gained divine favour by cultivating those qualities. For your information,
¤While your folks in Ghana are busy pursuing Nigerians now due to racism, Jehovah's Witnesses LOVE everyone as our neighbors but most importantly Jehovah's Witnesses from any country around world! Galatians 6:10
¤While your folks are bitter against those who aren't their country men, Jehovah's Witnesses are JOYfully preaching to whoever allows us in! James 1:2
¤While your folks are divided due to politics, Jehovah's Witnesses are at PEACE with all people! Romans 12:18

I can go on and on telling you all the attributes that this vilified organization have inculcated in all our members globally, we've even penetrated the strongholds of the world's most racists nations in the east! Isaiah 2:2-4
So whatever you have against this group should be fully analysed to help your audience know exactly their offense. This has nothing to do with theories that can't be put to practice as in action when the whole world can SEE what this group is achieving! Matthew 5:14-16
The BENEFITS are indisputable to the extent that countries like Russia, their authorities have to label Jehovah's Witnesses as terrorists group simply because all their efforts to sow hatred into the minds of Russians against Americans is jeopardised by the LOVE Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching their neighbours! John 13:34-35 smiley
Do you have the holy Spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
solite3:
I'm sorry Sir, that's the question most faithless people often ask!
The Holy Spirit is the ONLY sign authenticating any ministry, so in other words you're asking 'are you TRULY from God?'
You can just read the ready-made answer from God's only begotten son himself 'People don't gather grapes from thorns nor figs from thistles,every good tree produces good fruit, while bad trees produces routine fruits' Matthew 7:16-17
I've presented our teachings, the practical applications and benefits of our doctrines before you Sir, so you're going to be the judge for yourself if the Holy Spirit is at work in our midst or not!
Remember that we stand against all other religious groups claiming we're the only worshippers of our own God, and they've all taken their stand to vilify us even though they're not in agreement within themselves!
So with the presentation before you, you can judge for yourself if i have the Holy Spirit or not! Matthew 16:13
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2019
TATIME:
Wow! embarassed embarassed embarassed

But i noticed you've been ignoring this johnw47?

Maximus69:
Good morning Sir,
Thanks for that.
I stopped responding to that Johnny of a man after discovering he is mentally unstable
undecided
It's obvious that those pastors have used him

And since poverty has eaten deep into him embarassed

garbage man™ tatime, you are lurking in the background all over the place
encouraging your new recruit endogenous lying™ max to lie even more than he does normally
showing scripture to be true concerning you pharisee false jw's:

Jesus, on pharisee false jw's

Mat_23:15  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel about on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2019
false jw's are braggers, puffed up, prideful, and lie like hell
false jw's are everything christians are not to be, they do love their daddy though:

Joh 8:44  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature; for he is a liar, and the father of lies.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 1:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Maximus69:

The Holy Spirit is the ONLY sign authenticating any ministry, so in other words you're asking 'are you TRULY from God?'
You can just read the ready-made answer from God's only begotten son himself 'People don't gather grapes from thorns nor figs from thistles,every good tree produces good fruit, while bad trees produces routine fruits' Matthew 7:16-17
I've presented our teachings, the practical applications and benefits of our doctrines before you Sir, so you're going to be the judge for yourself if the Holy Spirit is at work in our midst or not!
Remember that we stand against all other religious groups claiming we're the only worshippers of our own God, and they've all taken their stand to vilify us even though they're not in agreement within themselves!
So with the presentation before you, you may decide if i have the Holy Spirit or not! Matthew 16:13

oh duh, you false jw's as much have the Holy Spirit as benito mussolini had humility

truly blinded, endogenous lying™ max

lies are bad fruits growing profusely on bad tree max

2Co_4:4  in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Mat 7:16  You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? 
Mat 7:17  Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Pro 19:5  A false witness will not go unpunished, And he who tells lies will not escape.

Pro 21:28  A false witness will perish, But the man who listens to the truth will speak forever.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 2:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Heb 3:1  Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 
Heb 3:2  Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. 
Heb 3:3  For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house. 
Heb 3:4  For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

^^^ Jesus has more glory than moses(the house) because Jesus built the house
he that built all things is God

Jesus
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Chapy9billion: 5:43am On Jun 26, 2019
What is hell? Go and find out the meaning of hell.
Maximus69:

Olodo! cheesy
So Apostle Paul will go to hellfire shey? Galatians 3:1 cheesy
I said 'humble yourself so that we teach you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of whatever you're reading in the Bible'
I remember Tatime ones said in a thread 'the Bible is our book, it was composed and written by Jehovah's Witnesses so whoever refuses to come close to us can NEVER grasp anything in the Bible'

Just see how you've been running around trying to hide your shame behind texts exposing your foolishness!

Now i'm more convinced than ever that what Tatime said back then is the TRUTH! wink

Jehovah's Witnesses, thanks for saving me o! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Chapy9billion:
What is hell? Go and find out the meaning of hell.
GRAVE! Ecclesiastes 9:10, Matthew 10:28, Revelations 20:13-15
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Hairyrapunzel: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Maximus69:

GRAVE! Ecclesiastes 9:10, Matthew 10:28, Revelations 20:13-15
So how come the rich man in the grave was able to feel agony of the fire? You preach that everyone in the grave is unconscious so how come the rich man was able to talk in the grave?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

So how come the rich man in the grave was able to feel agony of the fire? You preach that everyone in the grave is unconscious so how come the rich man was able to talk in the grave?
Hello Mr Hairyrapunzel!
Mr Shadeyinka have been trying to reach you ever since you came on board. Please try chat with him so that you can expose all the atrocities,crime and evil deeds of Jehovah's Witnesses you ever knew of.
God bless you Sir! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Hairyrapunzel: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Hello Mr Hairyrapunzel!
Mr Shadeyinka have been trying to reach you ever since you came on board. Please try chat with him so that you can expose all the atrocities,crime and evil deeds of Jehovah's Witnesses you ever knew of.
God bless you Sir! wink

You can't answer simple question? Na wa o. Lol
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2019
PLEASE WHERE IS solite3 biko?
Let me discuss with someone who cares for the TRUTH! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

JWs are coming to knock on your door tomorrow Sir, do well to ask them any question that comes to your mind be it HARD or SIMPLE.
We're of the same line of thought globally, any answer they gave you is the same you'll get from over 8,000,000 JWs throughout the world! 1Corinthians 1:10,Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2 smiley
So don't waste your data Sir, the answer you'll get freely at your own convenience! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Maximus69:

So with the presentation before you, you can judge for yourself if i have the Holy Spirit or not! Matthew 16:13
simple yes or no would suffice

Well thanks so much for you attention so far but permit more of my curiousity

What are the practical/benefits of your teaching?
why is your organisation called Jehovah witness and not Jesus witness?
What did Jesus mean when he said he has declared his father's name? To whom did he declare it to?
Mention in the bible where Jesus mention his father's name?

Back to the first question,
If you do, why is it you do not bear witness for Jesus but Jehovah?
If your organisation has the holy Spirit, how come your organisation does not witness for Christ as stated

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
solite3:
simple yes or no would suffice

Well thanks so much for you attention so far but permit more of my curiousity

What are the practical/benefits of your teaching?
why is your organisation called Jehovah witness and not Jesus witness?
What did Jesus mean when he said he has declared his father's name? To whom did he declare it to?
Mention in the bible where Jesus mention his father's name?

Back to the first question,
If you do, why is it you do not bear witness for Jesus but Jehovah?
If your organisation has the holy Spirit, how come your organisation does not witness for Christ as stated

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Haaaa!
All these questions on social media? cheesy
Well this is not the appropriate place for studying God's word, it should be a face to face thing, {John 3:1-2 compared to Mark 4:10} so i'll just answer two and if you're satisfied you can invite my brothers and sisters in your neighbourhood for further questions. But if you're not satisfied, just conclude on whatever suits your heart and leave the matter! John 6:66

Whenever you ask a question, remember it's could be for either of these two motives :
(1)To ridicule the one you're asking! John 18:38
(2)For further clearance on tough issues! Matthew 9:14

If you've asked a seemingly simple question but finds out that the person responding has much more to say than YES or NO{Luke 6:45} let your heart guide you on your next line of action {Ecclesiastes 11:9} know that the true God doesn't joke with serious issues! Matthew 12:36

The first two questions!
(1)Practical /benefits of our teachings?
Due to the consistency of our GB as they keep reading, studying and meditating on scriptural texts, they've discovered so many facts which they're inculcating in the minds of our members globally. And this has resulted in almost over 8,500,000 individuals on this planet become
¤Preachers and teachers of Love and Peace from all races!
¤No weapon carriers amongst them!
¤No politicians amongst them!
¤Youths are pursuing simple none materialistic lifestyle!
¤Global family of peace-loving worshippers!
¤Heartfelt dedication to marriage vows!
¤Best neighbours you can think of!

(2)Why Jehovah's Witnesses and NOT Jesus' Witnesses!

From the beginning, God never mentioned any unique name for his worshippers, perhaps so that practicers of false religions won't steal it! Isaiah 65:15
But he mentioned it briefly {Isaiah 43:10-12} and the false religious teachers of Judaism in Jesus' day assumed it's for them but they rejected the chief cornerstone! John 8:41
So when Jesus instituted Christianity, only few Jews accepted it that was why those who accepted God's only begotten son were to be called by another name TEMPORARILY until many from the nations started accepting Christ becoming Jehovah's Witnesses!
But from Abel till Malachi never knew Jesus so Paul made it clear to all Christians that we and faithful servants of old belongs to one family! Hebrews 11:4-34
So in conclusion, he returned back our ORIGINAL divine name Jehovah's Witnesses since all of us including Jesus {Revelations 1:5} are bearing witness to one person JEHOVAH! Hebrews 12:1
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Thanks my brother!
I believe you have been reading all the conversations: for and against!

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep you and watch over you till the day of our redemption
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
shadeyinka:

Thanks my brother!
I believe you have been reading all the conversations: for and against!

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep you and watch over you till the day of our redemption
That's more like it Sir.
So you can now ask your brother,thought provoking questions about our organization know more EVIL deeds of this global organization of worshippers!
Happy conversation! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Maximus69:

That's more like it Sir.
So you can now ask your brother,thought provoking questions about our organization know more EVIL deeds of this global organization of worshippers!
Happy conversation! wink
I don't need to!
If I have to ask questions, it would be from the likes of you. Like that, there would be no iota of bias!

The truth is important to me
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
shadeyinka:

I don't need to!
If I have to ask questions, it would be from the likes of you. Like that, there would be no iota of bias!

The truth is important to me
Hmmm,
Just in case i chose to PRETEND for the benefit of those white Americans called GB in the USA,you know as your sister {in tha lord} asserted!
That's why i suggested you listen to an exjw because your folks always love posting excerpts from comments and stories of exjws! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Haaaa!
All these questions on social media? cheesy
Well this is not the appropriate place for studying God's word, it should be a face to face thing, {John 3:1-2 compared to Mark 4:10} so i'll just answer two and if you're satisfied you can invite my brothers and sisters in your neighbourhood for further questions. But if you're not satisfied, just conclude on whatever suits your heart and leave the matter! John 6:66
why are you avoiding those questions?
I sincerely wants to know,

Whenever you ask a question, remember it's could be for either of these two motives :
(1)To ridicule the one you're asking! John 18:38
(2)For further clearance on tough issues! Matthew 9:14

If you've asked a seemingly simple question but finds out that the person responding has much more to say than YES or NO{Luke 6:45} let your heart guide you on your next line of action {Ecclesiastes 11:9} know that the true God doesn't joke with serious issues! Matthew 12:36
my question remains unanswered, do you have the holy Spirit?

The first two questions!
(1)Practical /benefits of our teachings?
Due to the consistency of our GB as they keep reading, studying and meditating on scriptural texts, they've discovered so many facts which they're inculcating in the minds of our members globally. And this has resulted in almost over 8,500,000 individuals on this planet become
¤Preachers and teachers of Love and Peace from all races!
¤No weapon carriers amongst them!
¤No politicians amongst them!
¤Youths are pursuing simple none materialistic lifestyle!
¤Global family of peace-loving worshippers!
¤Heartfelt dedication to marriage vows!
¤Best neighbours you can think of!
this is not peculiar to Jehovah witnesses other group do it too.
No group preaches violence as far as I know. Who are the GB? Do they make mistakes? You should be like the bearians who study for themselves to know the truth.
Should you trust an organisation that is fraught in errors?

I think you are carried away by the pictures in watch tower and awake magazine, wake up to reality.
The jws organisation is fraught with scandals of child molestations.

(2)Why Jehovah's Witnesses and NOT Jesus' Witnesses!

From the beginning, God never mentioned any unique name for his worshippers, perhaps so that practicers of false religions won't steal it! Isaiah 65:15
But he mentioned it briefly {Isaiah 43:10-12} and the false religious teachers of Judaism in Jesus' day assumed it's for them [/b]but they rejected the chief cornerstone! John 8:41
Are you sure you know the bible?
Wonderful! Who was Isaiah 65:15 referring to and how do you know that the name is Jehovah witness?
You sentences are disjointed,
@bold nowhere in the bible where the Jews have issues with Jesus caoncerning name,
They only wanted to kill Jesus because Jesus made himself equal with God and seems to contradicts moses laws.

According to Isaiah 43 Isreal are the ones God was referring to

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee,[b]I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

So when Jesus instituted Christianity, only few Jews accepted it that was why those who accepted God's only begotten son were to be called by another name TEMPORARILY until many from the nations started accepting Christ becoming Jehovah's Witnesses!
But from Abel till Malachi never knew Jesus so Paul made it clear to all Christians that we and faithful servants of old belongs to one family! Hebrews 11:4-34
So in conclusion, he returned back our ORIGINAL divine name Jehovah's Witnesses since all of us including Jesus {Revelations 1:5} are bearing witness to one person JEHOVAH! Hebrews 12:1

where were those people called Jehovah witness in the bible.?
Nowhere in the bible God said his people will be called by a new name temporarily. These are fables from watch tower society without single biblical backing and you took it hook line and sink.

1 Timothy 4:7
But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

You concluded without premise?

You should seek to know God personally instead of the jargons GB is feeding you with.

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmm,
Just in case i chose to PRETEND for the benefit of those white Americans called GB in the USA,you know as your sister {in tha lord} asserted!
That's why i suggested you listen to an exjw because your folks always love posting excerpts from comments and stories of exjws! cheesy
You should have known me a little by now. I don't do that!
The only time I did it was when you were forming a "non existent" perfection and I brought out the case of Conti Candace. I accept or refute your arguments based on your claims not on someone else.

I also understand that we all are at different levels of comprehension of the Scriptures, hence it's not right judging Mr A by what Mr B said except it's a common knowledge.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2019
Maximus69:
Haaaa!
cheesy

truly, endogenous lying™ max

Jesus didn't witness of your jehovah
Jesus didn't witness of a jehovah and a jesus that are two god's, as you lying false jw's do

Jesus in fact witnesses that Jehovah is one Lord not two:

Mar 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

phony jw max, your false jehovah is a almighty god who has a mighty god with him
oh polytheist false jw

Deu_32:39  See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2019
solite3:
why are you avoiding those questions?
I sincerely wants to know,
my question remains unanswered, do you have the holy Spirit?
this is not peculiar to Jehovah witnesses other group do it too.
No group preaches violence as far as I know. Who are the GB? Do they make mistakes? You should be like the bearians who study for themselves to know the truth.
Should you trust an organisation that is fraught in errors?
I think you are carried away by the pictures in watch tower and awake magazine, wake up to reality.
The jws organisation is fraught with scandals of child molestations.
Are you sure you know the bible?
Wonderful! Who was Isaiah 65:15 referring to and how do you know that the name is Jehovah witness?
You sentences are disjointed,
@bold nowhere in the bible where the Jews have issues with Jesus caoncerning name,
They only wanted to kill Jesus because Jesus made himself equal with God and seems to contradicts moses laws.
According to Isaiah 43 Isreal are the ones God was referring to
Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee,I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
where were those people called Jehovah witness in the bible.?
Nowhere in the bible God said his people will be called by a new name temporarily. These are fables from watch tower society without single biblical backing and you took it hook line and sink.
1 Timothy 4:7
But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
You concluded without premise?
You should seek to know God personally instead of the jargons GB is feeding you with.
That's great! smiley
So let's leave the stories and get to WORK for our separate Gods since you don't find my presentation appealing! wink
We'll both go our separate ways so that Jesus can continue speaking with you directly on what you should do, while i will continue to learn from those he put in charge to teach me what to do! smiley
Go on applying what Jesus PERSONALLY asked you to do and i will continue to apply what Jesus asked the GB to teach us as one happy global family of worshipers!
Good morning Mr solite3, thanks for your time and may you have the peace and blessings of God abundantly! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

You should have known me a little by now. I don't do that!
The only time I did it was when you were forming a "non existent" perfection and I brought out the case of Conti Candace. I accept or refute your arguments based on your claims not on someone else.

I also understand that we all are at different levels of comprehension of the Scriptures, hence it's not right judging Mr A by what Mr B said except it's a common knowledge.
That's exactly what i meant!
If it's not a common knowledge then each person will have to go on working on his so called knowledge, it is the PODUCTS that will justify who is who! smiley
As for us, it is a common knowledge amongst over 8,000,000 individuals from different races across the globe so according to your analogy, we have the right to judge amongst ourselves but leave those not with us for God to judge! 1Corinthians 5:12-13 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Maximus69:
If it's not a common knowledge then each person will have to go on working on his so called knowledge, it is the PODUCTS that will justify who is who! smiley
As for us, it is a common knowledge amongst over 8,000,000 individuals from different races across the globe so according to your analogy, we have the right to judge amongst ourselves but leave those not with us for God to judge! 1Corinthians 5:12-13 wink
Of course: judgement is for God alone to do. As believers, we can only use the word of God to correct, admonish, rebuke or affirm.

2Tim 3:16:
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Knowledge of God's words is progressive and many times God takes us through experiences that build our faith in Him. As humans, we often go tangent to the mind of God with revelations we recieve from the word of truth.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Maximus69:

The Chest Beating again shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (77) (Reply)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.