Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (66626 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
nutarious:

The Chest Beating again shocked shocked shocked

No Ma!

These are

INDISPUTABLE FACTS! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Maximus69:
That's exactly what i meant!
If it's not a common knowledge then each person will have to go on working on his so called knowledge, it is the PODUCTS that will justify who is who! smiley
As for us, it is a common knowledge amongst over 8,000,000 individuals from different races across the globe so according to your analogy, we have the right to judge amongst ourselves but leave those not with us for God to judge! 1Corinthians 5:12-13 wink
I think there is a misuse of the term "us"!

When someone claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ, he is supposed to be one of us. And when that person errs, we have the right to apply the Scriptures in correction, edification, warning, admonishing etc

Unfortunately there are people who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ but are ravenous wolves. When we see them, we don't turn away. We use the rod of the word of God to resist them and beat them out of the flock of God.

Among yourselves, you have the right to judge each other in the performance of your duty. The rest of us have the responsibility of exposing things camouflaged as the word of Christ.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

I think there is a misuse of the term "us"!

When someone claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ, he is supposed to be one of us. And when that person errs, we have the right to apply the Scriptures in correction, edification, warning, admonishing etc

Unfortunately there are people who claim to be followers of Jesus Christ but are ravenous wolves. When we see them, we don't turn away. We use the rod of the word of God to resist them and beat them out of the flock of God.

Among yourselves, you have the right to judge each other in the performance of your duty. The rest of us have the responsibility of exposing things camouflaged as the word of Christ.
Whatever Shadeyinka!
WHATEVER, HOWEVER, WHICHEVER way you like it! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever Shadeyinka!
WHATEVER, HOWEVER, WHICHEVER way you like it! cheesy

I see you having an Encounter with Jesus Himself , and then either you leave JW yourself or you be dismembered. Please Write it down.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 28, 2019
shadeyinka:

Of course: judgement is for God alone to do. As believers, we can only use the word of God to correct, admonish, rebuke or affirm.

2Tim 3:16:
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

KNOLEDGE OF GOD'S WORDS IS PROGESSIVE and many times God takes us through experiences that build our faith in Him. As humans, we often go tangent to the mind of God with revelations we recieve from the word of truth.

Well that's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses have been trying to tell you people all these while!

Jesus never used more than one single group and he teaches them PROGRESIVELY so that what they know today may totally differ from what they know tomorrow because while you're thinking of the changes in their teachings, intelligent individuals will realise that it is an unseen COUNSELOR{Isaiah 9:6} that's revealing some secrets to this mortal men, of course their understanding of what their invisible leader is revealed will be PROGRESIVE! John 16:12-15
So whoever feels like not joining this group will continue to wander around since the shepherd gathers his sheep to feed them in one single fold, any one not gathered together with that single fold is ON HIS OWN!
That's why you're seeing your folks arguing, abusing, insulting and cursing one another all because of what Jesus has revealed to Jehovah's Witnesses in a PROGRESIVE way! Luke 11:23
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2019
nutarious:

I see you having an Encounter with Jesus Himself , and then either you leave JW yourself or you be dismembered. Please Write it down.
I've told you that the shepherd is not lost, it's his sheep that are lost in false religions. He has sent his zealous,industrious and selfless workers out into the field to FIND them! Matthew 10:6

There's nothing like ENCOUNTER with the REAL Jesus today because his own approach and arrangement for finding his sheep has been well documented in the Bible for ORDERLINESS amongst his true followers. He has sealed the whole arrangement when he said 'NO MORE ADDITION and NO MORE SUBTRACTION'! Revelation 22:18-19

The only thing Jesus is doing today is INVISIBLY directing his earthly followers on how to complete the gathering of his sheep as one happy global family of worshipers! That's why you're seeing them working as one global family! John 17:20-23

So auntie nutarious, if you're hearing any strange voice now telling you he is Jesus, know today that it's voice of a demon! Revelation 16:14

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you o! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by nutarious(f): 4:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

I've told you that the shepherd is not lost, it's his sheep that are lost in false religions. He has sent his zealous,industrious and selfless workers out into the field to FIND them! Matthew 10:6

There's nothing like ENCOUNTER with the REAL Jesus today because his own approach and arrangement for finding his sheep has been well documented in the Bible for ORDERLINESS amongst his true followers. He has sealed the whole arrangement when he said 'NO MORE ADDITION and NO MORE SUBTRACTION'! Revelation 22:18-19

The only thing Jesus is doing today is INVISIBLY directing his earthly followers on how to complete the gathering of his sheep as one happy global family of worshipers! That's why you're seeing them working as one global family! John 17:20-23

So auntie nutarious, if you're hearing any strange voice now telling you he is Jesus, know today that it's voice of a demon! Revelation 16:14

Just write it Down, I know you were schooled in the quoting and understanding of the Logos. No problem, Time will tell who hears from God.

John Encountered Jesus as a King, same with Paul. Nobody Encountered the King and talk and act like before.

Maybe you might not come online to say it or maybe we all might have outgrown this platform. But register it in your Heart.

Assume it's a lie and wait for it.

The Words I wrote to you are of Live and Spirit.

Am off this thread. Thanks @everybody.
The Knowledge of God is Eternal Life and thank God we are really searching and thirsting after Him. Jesus talked of a lost sheep in a fold of 100 and how He will leave the 99 and look for the one that is lost.

May He find us as He has promised.

I use this platform to reference The Holy Spirit, He is my Love. Father, Open our eyes to see Jesus Eternally. Amen.

Bye @Everybody, My Friends @work says Hi.....

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 28, 2019
nutarious:

Just write it Down, I know you were schooled in the quoting and understanding of the Logos. No problem, Time will tell who hears from God.

John Encountered Jesus as a King, same with Paul. Nobody Encountered the King and talk and act like before.

Maybe you might not come online to say it or maybe we all might have outgrown this platform. But register it in your Heart.

Assume it's a lie and wait for it.

The Words I wrote to you are of Live and Spirit.

Am off this thread. Thanks @everybody.
The Knowledge of God is Eternal Life and thank God we are really searching and thirsting after Him. Jesus talked of a lost sheep in a fold of 100 and how He will leave the 99 and look for the one that is lost.

May He find us as He has promised.

I use this platform to reference The Holy Spirit, He is my Love. Father, Open our eyes to see Jesus Eternally. Amen.

Bye @Everybody, My Friends @work says Hi.....

Shalom!

Farewell auntie nutarious! cheesy
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:
Well that's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses have been trying to tell you people all these while!

Jesus never used more than one single group and he teaches them PROGRESIVELY so that what they know today may totally differ from what they know tomorrow because while you're thinking of the changes in their teachings, intelligent individuals will realise that it is an unseen COUNSELOR{Isaiah 9:6} that's revealing some secrets to this mortal men, of course their understanding of what their invisible leader is revealed will be PROGRESIVE! John 16:12-15
So whoever feels like not joining this group will continue to wander around since the shepherd gathers his sheep to feed them in one single fold, any one not gathered together with that single fold is ON HIS OWN!
That's why you're seeing your folks arguing, abusing, insulting and cursing one another all because of what Jesus has revealed to Jehovah's Witnesses in a PROGRESIVE way! Luke 11:23
And there are so many ungodly groups within those who claim to know and serve Christ.

1Tim 6:3: "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;"

2Tim 4:3: "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"

Tit 1:11: "Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake."

2Pet 2:1: "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privately shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction."

Each of these have their own groups. It's about Christ, not any group.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
shadeyinka:

And there are so many ungodly groups within those who claim to know and serve Christ.
1Tim 6:3: "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;"
2Tim 4:3: "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"
Tit 1:11: "Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake."
2Pet 2:1: "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privately shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction."
Each of these have their own groups. It's about Christ, not any group.
Yes it's truly about Jesus and it is also about RECOGNISING his group by what Christians supposed to be doing as one body! John 17:20-23 wink

God first introduced himself to Abraham and his descendants, telling them they are to serve as a means of salvation for the all mankind! Genesis 22:18

Then God made covenant with the children of Jacob{Abraham's grandson} through a mediator 'Moses' {Exodus 19:5} to prepare them for the means of salvation which is Jesus Christ!

But Satan has already established different forms of worship all attributing their activities to the same God before the arrival of the Christ. So when the Christ arrived they rejected him, because he rebuked all of them.

Before his departure he instituted a covenant with a GROUP and told them that this single group will continue to bear fruit until a time when the whole inhabitants of the earth will be lost in darkness{ John 12:35-36 compared to Mark 13:24-27} due to the works of the evil one. And before Jesus returns to destroy all workers of iniquity, his GROUP will appear again out of all those groups under Satan's manipulations and start GATHERING his sheep as one fold! Matthew 13:24-30 compared to Revelations 18:4

So JEHOVAH has done his part by introducing his son! Matthew 3:17,17:5
JESUS has done his part by establishing his group! Act 2:1-3
It is now left to each and every interested person to RECOGNISE the GROUP working for Jesus in our own time, join them and participate in the ongoing WORK!

Whoever feels that there shouldn't be one single group doing God's will is indirectly saying 'there shouldn't be only one God'! Mark 12:29-30
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Hairyrapunzel: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2019
shadeyinka:

Thanks my brother!
I believe you have been reading all the conversations: for and against!

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep you and watch over you till the day of our redemption

Amen and thank you sister

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

And these same workers are the ones making false accusations about Christ today.

The @color parts say a lot about the self acclaimed followers of Christ. When this was boldly written in their translation

"21 Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. In turn, whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will clearly show myself to him.”
22 Judas,+ not Is·carʹi·ot, said to him: “Lord, what has happened that you intend to show yourself clearly to us and not to the world?”
23 In answer Jesus said to him: “If anyone loves me, he will observe my word,+ and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling* with him." John 14:21-23 NWT

See the way you're making Jesus a liar, when He said He will SHOW Himself to whosoever love Him even Him and His Father will make their dwelling with such person.

So why did Jesus make that statement, if He's not capable of revealing Himself to people

The reason why JWs are arguing blindly is because they never have real encounter with Christ Himself.

3 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Emusan:

And these same workers are the ones making false accusations about Christ today.
The @color parts say a lot about the self acclaimed followers of Christ. When this was boldly written in their translation
"21 Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. In turn, whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will clearly show myself to him.”
22 Judas,+ not Is·carʹi·ot, said to him: “Lord, what has happened that you intend to show yourself clearly to us and not to the world?”
23 In answer Jesus said to him: “If anyone loves me, he will observe my word,+ and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling* with him." John 14:21-23 NWT

See the way you're making Jesus a liar, when He said He will SHOW Himself to whosoever love Him even Him and His Father will make their dwelling with such person.
So why did Jesus make that statement, if He's not capable of revealing Himself to people
The reason why JWs are arguing blindly is because they never have real encounter with Christ Himself.
Whatever Mr Emusan,
WHATEVER, HOWEVER and WHICHEVER way you feel like preaching your own Jesus, just get to work and let all observers see what you're doing! Matthew 5:14-16 wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever,
WHATEVER, HOWEVER and WHICHEVER way you feel like preaching your own Jesus, just get to work and let all observers see what you're doing! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

As usual, never disappoint!

Which work should I get to for all observers to see, Mr JWs?

But you can see your previous claim contradicted Jesus statement whom you claim you're working for?

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Emusan:

As usual, never disappoint!

Which work should I get to for all observers to see, Mr JWs?
1Corinthians 15:58 smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

1Corinthians 15:58 smiley

So can you tell me the work of the Lord I've not been doing that I need to start doing?

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Emusan:

So can you tell me the work of the Lord I've not been doing that I need to start doing?
I wanted to comment on your previous post when you said 'NEVER DISAPPOINT'
I hope you've not forgotten his promise? Matthew 10:19 wink
But as for the work of the Lord, i think you said your own Jesus still speaks with do directly, so why wait for what mine{who is no more speaking DIRECTLY with me} have to say about his work? cheesy
He supposed to tell you DIRECTLY right now what you need to do for him! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Emusan(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

I wanted to comment on your previous post when you said 'NEVER DISAPPOINT'
I hope you've not forgotten his promise? Matthew 10:19 wink

And who do you think that statement meant for?

But as for the work of the Lord, i think you said your own Jesus still speaks with do directly, so why wait for what mine{who is no more speaking DIRECTLY with me} have to say about his work? cheesy
He supposed to tell you DIRECTLY right now what you need to do for him! wink

So you know all these, then you still went ahead to tell me "just get to work"

SMH...
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Emusan:

And who do you think that statement meant for?
So you know all these, then you still went ahead to tell me "just get to work"
SMH...
Well as for the statement, i supposed all his acclaimed followers can personalise that.
I also knew he mentioned something like WORKERS in the field according to the gospel accounts {Luke 10:2} so i believe every supposed follower of Jesus must be doing some forms of WORK for him, that's why i said that! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Amen and thank you sister
Shadeyinka is a Brother o!
Remain in His Grace and Mercy.
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Yes it's truly about Jesus and it is also about RECOGNISING his group by what Christians supposed to be doing as one body! John 17:20-23 wink

God first introduced himself to Abraham and his descendants, telling them they are to serve as a means of salvation for the all mankind! Genesis 22:18

Then God made covenant with the children of Jacob{Abraham's grandson} through a mediator 'Moses' {Exodus 19:5} to prepare them for the means of salvation which is Jesus Christ!

But Satan has already established different forms of worship all attributing their activities to the same God before the arrival of the Christ. So when the Christ arrived they rejected him, because he rebuked all of them.

Before his departure he instituted a covenant with a GROUP and told them that this single group will continue to bear fruit until a time when the whole inhabitants of the earth will be lost in darkness{ John 12:35-36 compared to Mark 13:24-27} due to the works of the evil one. And before Jesus returns to destroy all workers of iniquity, his GROUP will appear again out of all those groups under Satan's manipulations and start GATHERING his sheep as one fold! Matthew 13:24-30 compared to Revelations 18:4

So JEHOVAH has done his part by introducing his son! Matthew 3:17,17:5
JESUS has done his part by establishing his group! Act 2:1-3
It is now left to each and every interested person to RECOGNISE the GROUP working for Jesus in our own time, join them and participate in the ongoing WORK!

Whoever feels that there shouldn't be one single group doing God's will is indirectly saying 'there shouldn't be only one God'! Mark 12:29-30
Jehovah's Witness Organisation or Group was established in United States in the 1870s . Prior to that time they didn't exist.

We know that true disciples of Jesus had existed from the Pentecost as as far as everyone is aware, the group know as Jehovah's Witness Organisation/Watchtower Organisation is a resent occurrence.

A very simple way of knowing that Jesus doesn't know them.

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
shadeyinka:

Jehovah's Witness Organisation or Group was established in United States in the 1870s . Prior to that time they didn't exist.

We know that true disciples of Jesus had existed from the Pentecost as as far as everyone is aware, the group know as Jehovah's Witness Organisation/Watchtower Organisation is a resent occurrence.

A very simple way of knowing that Jesus doesn't know them.

Hmmm,

That's another wrong application again! undecided

Jehovah's Witnesses have been there all along right from the time of Abel till now! Luke 11:51 compared to Hebrews 11:4-34,12:1

But Satan kept covering their activities with his forces of human agents who keeps disguising as worshippers of the true God! Acts 5:27-29

So while the Churches of Christendom were fighting for supremacy amongst themselves, Jehovah's Witnesses are lost within these false religious groups, until America declared Freedom of speech, expression and worship!
That's the moment modern day Exodus of God's people began {Revelations 18:4} and Jehovah's Witnesses started leaving false religions and were gathered together as one happy global family of worshipers {Matthew 13:24-30} just as Jesus had prayed! John 17:20-23

All these things are spiritual but if you don't humble yourself before God's true worshipers you'll never know the time we are in right now! Mark 16:3

I've told you my friend that if you don't believe that this is the only organization Jesus is using in this end time to gather his sheep, you will continue to wander about in false religions! Luke 11:23 wink

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

That's great! smiley
So let's leave the stories and get to WORK for our separate Gods since you don't find my presentation appealing! wink
We'll both go our separate ways so that Jesus can continue speaking with you directly on what you should do, while i will continue to learn from those he put in charge to teach me what to do! smiley
Go on applying what Jesus PERSONALLY asked you to do and i will continue to apply what Jesus asked the GB to teach us as one happy global family of worshipers!
Good morning Mr solite3, thanks for your time and may you have the peace and blessings of God abundantly! smiley
look at you running with your tail between your legs.

It is clear you do not want the truth but the deceit from Jehovah witness.

You dont have the Holy Spirit, the your organisation does not know God neither does God know her.
Your organisation is a minister of satan

God never instituted an organisation but a church

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1 Like

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmm,

That's another wrong application again! undecided

Jehovah's Witnesses have been there all along right from the time of Abel till now! Luke 11:51 compared to Hebrews 11:4-34,12:1

But Satan kept covering their activities with his forces of human agents who keeps disguising as worshippers of the true God! Acts 5:27-29

So while the Churches of Christendom were fighting for supremacy amongst themselves, Jehovah's Witnesses are lost within these false religious groups, until America declared Freedom of speech, expression and worship!
That's the moment modern day Exodus of God's people began {Revelations 18:4} and Jehovah's Witnesses started leaving false religions and were gathered together as one happy global family of worshipers {Matthew 13:24-30} just as Jesus had prayed! John 17:20-23

All these things are spiritual but if you don't humble yourself before God's true worshipers you'll never know the time we are in right now! Mark 16:3

I've told you my friend that if you don't believe that this is the only organization Jesus is using in this end time to gather his sheep, you will continue to wander about in false religions! Luke 11:23 wink
You just reminded me of Muslims who claim that:
All the "Prophets" of God from Adam are Muslims. In fact, Jesus was a Muslim they claim.

Who were the Members of your first Governing Body at the time of Abel? Just a few names would do!

@bolded
I'll rather humble myself before God through His annointed Christ than any one/being/organisation in this universe!

2 Likes

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
shadeyinka:

You just reminded me of Muslims who claim that:
All the "Prophets" of God from Adam are Muslims. In fact, Jesus was a Muslim they claim.

{{{Who were the Members of your first Governing Body at the time of Abel? Just a few names would do!}}}

@bolded
I'll rather humble myself before God through His annointed Christ than any one/being/organisation in this universe!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How many were on earth in the days of Abel? cheesy

That's why you need to humble yourself for divine wisdom.
Because arrangement for governance becomes a necessity when there is more than 1m individuals all living as one nation! Isaiah 2:1-4
So Mr Shadeyinka, during Abel's time, the earth isn't even enough to have a government, and again Abel was the only Jehovah's Witness during his time, he needed no ruler neither did he know of anything like Christ Sir! cheesy
It was after the Israelites have experienced the divine laws, kings and government that they fully grasp the concept of a governing body!
Jesus is the king and his corulers that will rule the earth alongside him must be acquainted with their earthly subjects {Revelations 5:10} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses today are well organized under the directives of a GOVERNING BODY! wink

Please ask more questions Sir, as in any that may come up in your hearts regarding the arrangement you're seeing in the midst of God's people! Isaiah 54:17smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2019
christians assuredly have their faith, while you, endogenous lying™ max
is forever trying to convince yourself and others that false jw's are God's people, laughing

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Maximus69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How many were on earth in the days of Abel? cheesy

That's why you need to humble yourself for divine wisdom.
Because arrangement for governance becomes a necessity when there is more than 1m individuals all living as one nation! Isaiah 2:1-4
So Mr Shadeyinka, during Abel's time, the earth isn't even enough to have a government, and again Abel was the only Jehovah's Witness during his time, he needed no ruler neither did he know of anything like Christ Sir! cheesy
It was after the Israelites have experienced the divine laws, kings and government that they fully grasp the concept of a governing body!
Jesus is the king and his corulers that will rule the earth alongside him must be acquainted with their earthly subjects {Revelations 5:10} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses today are well organized under the directives of a GOVERNING BODY! wink

Please ask more questions Sir, as in any that may come up in your hearts regarding the arrangement you're seeing in the midst of God's people! Isaiah 54:17smiley
Just as I take the Muslims who believe that Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus are Moslems, so you are!

Abel is the first Governing Body and that was how Cain killed him and Cain became the second Governing Body!?
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by johnw47: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2019
hypercritical false jw's trap new recruits
and shun those that leave their mob

Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2019
shadeyinka:

Just as I take the Muslims who believe that Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus are Moslems, so you are!

Abel is the first Governing Body and that was how Cain killed him and Cain became the second Governing Body!?
Let me remind you the key to divine wisdom again, it's just a simple logic that Jehovah's Witnesses are using to beat all false religions hands down!

¤THEORY
¤PRACTICAL APPLICATION and
¤BENEFITS

Any religion that has missed these logic will end up becoming terrorists,that's why you're seeing many religionists killing people all in the name of faith! undecided

This is how it works: Your book{Bible} is your subject containing all the THEORIES, you must learn the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS from those chosen to teach you so as to start putting it to use and of course what will follow is the BENEFITS which will definitely give you peace of God that surpasses all understanding! Philippians 4:4-7

If you don't have that peace in you, anytime you come across someone having divine favour you'll never feel comfortable even if you're in the midst of God's people ! Genesis 4:3-8 1Samuel 16:14

So come and worship JEHOVAH, forget about the Churches of Christendom, it's a wrecked ship already that's awaiting destruction and all those taking refuge or sailing along with it will PERISH. Revelations 18:4
That is the bitter TRUTH! smiley
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Let me remind you the key to divine wisdom, it's just a simple logic that Jehovah's Witnesses are using to beat all false religions hands down!

¤THEORY
¤PRACTICAL APPLICATION and
¤BENEFITS

Any religion that has missed these logic will end up becoming terrorists killing people in the name of faith! undecided
Interestingly in this sense, you are more like the Ahmadi's of the Ahmadias!
In the way you learn your theories and apply them to the benefits you claim you to broadcast!
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2019
shadeyinka:

Interestingly in this sense, you are more like the Ahmadi's of the Ahmadias!
In the way you learn your theories and apply them to the benefits you claim you to broadcast!

Well everyone on earth worships with one religious group or another and you also worship with a group named 'ECWA' remember? wink

The only difference between you and i is that while i can speak boldly and convincingly about the teachings of my group {1John 2:19} you're not sure of the authenticity of your group's doctrine, and that's why you'll say 'Church doctrines don't define me' which means 'i can't speak convincingly on the believes and teachings of my group! wink
Re: Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness by shadeyinka(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Well everyone on earth worships with one religious group or another and you also worship with a group named 'ECWA' remember? wink

The only difference between you and i is that while i can speak boldly and convincingly about the teachings of my group {1John 2:19} you're not sure of the authenticity of your group's doctrine, and that's why you'll say 'Church doctrines don't define me' which means 'i can't speak convincingly on the believes and teachings of my group! wink
Gal 1:8-9:
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed."
"As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel to you than that you have received, let him be accursed."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (77) (Reply)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.