Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? (6091 Views)

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
RuggedSniper:
I love the sexiness of this ring... "Simple and sophisticated"... A truely subliminal ring with a shinning "little cupcake" in the middle. grin
Lol I was actually trolling with this thread, not a fan of the ring myself personally but to each their own smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I was actually trolling with this thread, not a fan of the ring myself personally but to each their own smiley
LOL @ibkayee the undercover "trolling bot." wink Yep... I earlier read where you stated your ring size preferences, i.e., not too big and not too small precious stone right in the centre of the ring. "Balance" is the main keyword here. You take care, and enjoy the rest of the year!

1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
RuggedSniper:
LOL @ibkayee the undercover "trolling bot." wink Yep... I earlier read where you stated your ring size preferences, i.e, not too big and not too small precious stone right in the centre of the ring. "Balance" is the main keyword here. You take care, and enjoy the rest of the year!
Do you have another monicker? You're giving me 'familiar' energy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by blank(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
ibkayee:
Ladies, what do you think of this engagement ring? kiss

I like this kind of ring. I love rings that are not traditional.

Mine is sort of twisted with aquamarine on both sides and not too big. I chose it cause my husband prefers traditional stuff.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
ring or earring turned ring
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by fuckaholic25(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
does ring really matter?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
blank:

I like this kind of ring. I love rings that are not traditional.

Mine is sort of twisted with aquamarine on both sides and not too big. I chose it cause my husband prefers traditional stuff.
Aquaramarine sounds lovely, I like seeing unconventional rings kiss

I'm not into massive rings personally, but the one I posted is a bit small for me grin

(Sorry for the late message dear, just logged back on today)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Oy! You're not PSYCHIC are you? grin Well, yeah! "Ibk, we're interconnected within the universe, and exist in different states of vibration."
P.S. I'm typing the second reply to you right now, read it below...

1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
ibkayee:

@ibkayee, I see you logged back on today after being AWOL... (I heard you went shopping for the most mind-blowing aquamarine-encrusted "ring" ever) LOL! Did you know that I was going to reply you earlier today regardless?... and by some "cosmic shift"... voila, you came on, and followed me right back. OK, Ibk... for me, your monicker is one of the few most recognizable from back in the day, i.e., the mid/late 2000s (I originally joined NL in 2005, and a lot of Diasporans frequented here). So yeah, I do have other monickers for "laser-targeted" use. P.S. Last but not least, Ibk, do you work in... or have a career path within the Tech space? I glimpsed "programming" among your three most visited on here. Hey... "mi querida," you stay safe and upbeat, now and down the road. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by brain54(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Which Kind Ring Be This?

My Wife Ring Must Big o. The World Must Know She Belongs To Me.

My Name Will Be On The Ring Sef
the bigger the better...like a sign post sef.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
RuggedSniper:
@ibkayee, I see you logged back on today after being AWOL... (I heard you went shopping for the most mind-blowing aquamarine-encrusted "ring" ever) LOL! Did you know that I was going to reply you earlier today regardless?... and by some "cosmic shift"... voila, you came on, and followed me right back. OK, Ibk... for me, your monicker is one of the few most recognizable from back in the day, i.e., the mid/late 2000s (I originally joined NL in 2005, and a lot of Diasporans frequented here). So yeah, I do have other monickers for "laser-targeted" use. P.S. Last but not least, Ibk, do you work in... or have a career path within the Tech space? I glimpsed "programming" among your three most visited on here. Hey... "mi querida," you stay safe and upbeat, now and down the road. wink
Lol oh I see, I suspected you were probably an old member

Yeah I work in tech smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol oh I see, I suspected you were probably an old member

Yeah I work in tech smiley

Oh you do? That's cool. It shows you're not just cute, but also indicates how smart
you are. Only a few young women take up careers in the STEM fields. So what languages
do you use?... OK, let me segue... I've got some specifics that I want you to clarify for me
that are not meant for the public space. So you can go ahead and give me your active
email when you read this, and I'll reply you via my active email. Ciao. wink

P.S. If the email that's associated with your current NL profile is no longer
functioning, then you can let me have it here but remember to use "at" instead
of @ to prevent "harvesting bots" from grabbing it.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
RuggedSniper:

Oh you do? That's cool. It shows you're not just cute, but also indicates how smart
you are. Only a few young women take up careers in the STEM fields. So what languages
do you use?... OK, let me segue... I've got some specifics that I want you to clarify for me
that are not meant for the public space. So you can go ahead and give me your active
email when you read this, and I'll reply you via my active email. Ciao. wink

P.S. If the email that's associated with your current NL profile is no longer
functioning, then you can let me have it here but remember to use "at" instead
of @ to prevent "harvesting bots" from grabbing it.
I'm not anything special to be honest (I'm not humble bragging either) lol but thanks

At the moment I use C# and C++, but I also know some Java

You can just PM me and I'll respond, the email is working. What specifics exactly though?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by Nazgul: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
IamPlato:
Which Kind Ring Be This?

My Wife Ring Must Big o. The World Must Know She Belongs To Me.

My Name Will Be On The Ring Sef

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm not anything special to be honest (I'm not humble bragging either) lol but thanks

At the moment I use C# and C++, but I also know some Java

You can just PM me and I'll respond, the email is working. What specifics exactly though?

Lol... Ibk I like your ability for self-deprecating humor. You seem to me like someone who'll make a good friend, and more...
Okay then, I'll get back to you thru the PM channel. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
RuggedSniper:

Lol... Ibk I like your ability for self-deprecating humor. You seem to me like someone who'll make a good friend, and more...
Okay then, I'll get back to you thru the PM channel. smiley
I admit I am self deprecating but I was actually being serious when I said I'm nothing special lol

Just seen it now, I've responded smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
ibkayee:

I admit I am self deprecating but I was actually being serious when I said I'm nothing special lol

Just seen it now, I've responded smiley
Ibkayee, how has your day/week been? OK... Just seen your mention referencing my two posts on the "cool songs." wink

Just so you know FULL WELL, I sent a 2nd (more detailed) mail to you yesterday (Thursday 17th) containing some specifics... I want to have a detailed feedback from you ASAP... do NOT SKIP over any of the 13 bullet points. I sent the mail via my active email, a****o(at)gmail.

In the event that we don't get to have a convo on here in the rest of December... then I wish YOU "Happy Holidays and an intensely robust 2021" smiley ... But then again we'll see how things pan out. Okay... There's a new mutant strain, and a tier-4 lockdown in place... but mankind will defeat this as usual with sagacity! Stay safe... and take care Ibk, "mi querida." Ciao.
XOX

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by IamPlato(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dreyton36:

That one no mean say she no go pull the ring keep for floor, suck another man preeq, come back house use the same mouth kiss you , fear women, make God just bless man with him own wife
be Like Say Ogun won Finish you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Ibkayee... woke over an hour ago,
had you in my thoughts and I felt
a discordant vibe. Did you
unfollow in error? Get back to
status quo.wink

I sent a 4th mail to you on Dec 27
via a****o(at)gmail in response to the mail you sent on Dec 19.
I'll send you a 5th mail later today.
Remember to always check your inbox(es) at least once a day ibkayee
so you don't miss any major updates.

P.S. Mint Royale

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
RuggedSniper:
Ibkayee... woke over an hour ago,
had you in my thoughts and I felt
a discordant vibe. Did you unfollow
in error? Get back to status quo.

I sent a 4th mail on Dec 27 via
a****o(at)gmail in response to the mail you sent on Dec 19. I'll send
you a 5th mail later today.
Always checlr
Nope it wasn't an error, I sent you a mail explaining yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ibkayee... Noted. I had a busy schedule today and will get back
to you tonight. Just breathe easy.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by ibkayee(f): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
RuggedSniper:
Ibkayee... Noted. I had a busy schedule today and will get back
to you tonight. Just breathe easy.

Lol I’m perfectly fine, nothing to ‘breathe easy’ about
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring? by RuggedSniper: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2021
ibkayee:

Lol I’m perfectly fine, nothing to ‘breathe easy’ about
LOL... "OK... just to be clear here, I hadn't even read your mail feedback as
of the time I made the 'breathe easy’ comment
"

"Kilode ni tori Olorun?" LOL

So, Ibkayee a New Year 2021 cycle has just arrived in the UK 39 minutes ago and I want to wish
YOU (and your fam) a robust and great time this year and down the road...

Let's pop... To your SUCCESS! smiley
"Happy New Year" Ibkayee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / Lady Reveals How Her Man Transformed Her From ‘church Girl’ To Classy Slay Queen / Can Ladies Cope Without Chewing Gum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.