Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off (47781 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Happyfela(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2019
i tire lol
udemzyudex:

Just like that?
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Nobody: 12:40am On May 13, 2019
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Brightest04(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2019
Kingosytex:
six is one of 9ja's greatest rappers, his creativity, wordplays and punchlines are second to none.

it baffles me that six is grossly underated in this country.

anyway, say no to cultism, it kills!!
In what way is he underrated? The guy's making wave,but the point here is that you tried covering his urgly life and goes to point out his music status.
I pity him,because what happened to Damoshe will soon happen to him.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by LeonMacJames(m): 1:16am On May 13, 2019
Booyakasha:
Everyone reading this is going to be a millionaire.
in pounds
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by 21Bandit: 1:22am On May 13, 2019
Kingosytex:
six is one of 9ja's greatest rappers, his creativity, wordplays and punchlines are second to none.

You said it all..and coming from a lady am super dupper impress...
Most ladies don't appreciate rappers but you look like someone who does not for someone but for the love of the game.

You're amazing
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by KulKid(m): 1:55am On May 13, 2019
jaxxy:
The only time I liked this guy was when He did his 1st Collabo with wizkid. After that I don’t know what the hell he sings/raps.
The only time u made sense was after wizkid” the rest sentence is senseless.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Kingkun69(m): 1:56am On May 13, 2019
RZArecta2:
fixed
sense dey ur head plenty

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by nasoeb: 1:57am On May 13, 2019
Serves that boy well. He is too disrespectful
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by wakes: 1:59am On May 13, 2019
what
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by lexy2014: 2:21am On May 13, 2019
Datazone:
I'm trying to imagine what would be going through his mind now that he has lost the left ear lobe. Is cultist actually a status of achievement? I just don't understand. Something you can't come out openly to proclaim. Something that's punishable by law. I pray God touches every youth today. May our family, friends and relatives not put us to shame. Amenn

Exactly. Were will he now put ear ring?
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:52am On May 13, 2019
Irony of life, just yesterday I watched a music video which he was featured in...where he touched and was talking about his earlobe something something. I don't want to believe that has something to do with this grin
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:54am On May 13, 2019
Brightest04:

In what way is he underrated? The guy's making wave,but the point here is that you tried covering his urgly life and goes to point out his music status.
I pity him,because what happened to Damoshe will soon happen to him.
NO, what happened to Damoshe is what may likely happen to that dumbhead, Zlatan!
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by mascot87(m): 3:56am On May 13, 2019
Booyakasha:
Everyone reading this is going to be a millionaire.

Amen. Before the end of this month for me !!!
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2019
The Dude had been attacked on several occasions, especially whenever he went on a trip.

like last 2 years or so, I also read where he was being chased and robbed by some guys.

yeah, he is a member of a cult group.

most of dem belong, not only him. but, don't know why his own case is different.

what do these people want with cultism sef?

serves him right.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by centboy123456(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2019
Pubichairs:
lol

join big boys club like kizz Daniel, echo rugged awumen..he still de join children's cult baggars and and all that

na we go drop kizz Daniel or go see are think na South Africa them tell run no worry or na go hear d story
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by deltateam: 5:17am On May 13, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Meanwhile... Liverpool fans sorry o

I give it to Liverpool. Atleast Man city sweated it out. They now have a serious competition. Imagine winning on last day of competition.

That's how its supposed to be. I see them winning it next year. If they start off with this mindset to win.

Anyway UCL is better than league.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by deltateam: 5:20am On May 13, 2019
centboy123456:

na we go drop kizz Daniel or go see are think na South Africa them tell run no worry or na go hear d story

So upon all the killings you are still proud to be a cultist abi?

When you go, you expect us to shed tears abi?
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by toprealman: 5:24am On May 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

Does it not make sense to you that he is a cultist? Who cares if he raps better than 2 Pac?
Cultist tend to die young and live a life full of regrets and uncertainties....say no to cultism!
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Nobody: 5:48am On May 13, 2019
centboy123456:

Why are you all like this? Foreign youths are making giant strides in innovation to rule to the world. The northern youths rarely behave like this, despite their educational disadvantage, they have this common unity in their desire to keep on ruling Nigeria. But southern youths like you are busy killing yourselves and earning enough curses for your lives.

You people just kill each other just because someone else swears allegiance to some group that essentially is meaningless. Highest is to be used as political thugs or to give you connect to one politician. Why can't you develop excellence and standout? The world is a global village, if you are good at what you do, damn what your country thinks, the world will find you.

So you are bragging that you can kill someone else, like that makes you a man? Ask yourselves, what have you contributed to society? Other than spilling blood and polluting the land? And the worst part is you know what you are rooting for is nonsense, but your ego won't allow you. I just pray you don't die in this state, . Better receive Jesus and salvage something out of your life.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:54am On May 13, 2019
I am telling you. He is very talented, hardly will you hear him looking for trouble, he only responds when they look for his trouble. His song ''blessing'' with Oritse Femi is my ringtone. I like his music. I guess he is being underrated because he may not be doing what others do to get famous, I can't understand. Is it cultists that cut his ear?
Kingosytex:

Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:57am On May 13, 2019
Oops, I have just seen the complete story. So he is a cultists. hmm, nija guys and cultism!
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by blowjohn(m): 6:10am On May 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

Ur last line should have come first!
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Spidermon: 6:24am On May 13, 2019
skales67:
Why is the body covering of that car just above the tyre looking like a work of a Nursery 1 pupil of School of Photoshop?

Even the allegedly cropped off earlobe looks photoshopped
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Awesomefred32(m): 6:30am On May 13, 2019

Most Naija Musicians and crime are just like 5 and 6

spits
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Lawalemi(m): 6:30am On May 13, 2019
Is that life?
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by AllenSpencer: 7:19am On May 13, 2019
Whoever yanked of the ear ring is stupid

Same opportunity he could have used to sink a bullet inside his ears
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by tfash96(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
The Dude had been attacked on several occasions, especially whenever he went on a trip.

like last 2 years or so, I also read where he was being chased and robbed by some guys.

yeah, he is a member of a cult group.

most of dem belong, not only him. but, don't know why his own case is different.

what do these people want with cultism sef?

serves him right.
most of them or all of them
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by coputa(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2019
Majority of Nigeria artiste belongs to one form of evil fraternity or the other.
They lead a dirty lifestyle, which most of our youths want to emulate them, they are their role model.Is this a wasted generation
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by anambraamaka: 7:54am On May 13, 2019
Ege!
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by HeyCorleone(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

Six - wordplay? punchlines? creativity?

Those words don't mix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.