Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus (5625 Views)

Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle / APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect / Breaking: Kano Gov, Ganduje Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus by nelsonjay(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2019
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano state reportedly offered Emir Sanusi three options – The governor had on Wednesday, May 8, approved the creation of 4 new emirates in the state – Sanusi was said to have been told by Ganduje to resign from his position or be sacked by his government There are indications that an ongoing probe by the Kano state

government’s anti-corruption agency could lead to charges being filed against the Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II. Daily Trust reports that Sanusi’s status as the only first class emir in the state was whittled when the state government broke the emirate, carving out four new emirates and appointing first class emirs to rule them.

Legit.ng gathered that the exercise which lasted only two days, fuelled speculations that the government was going after the emir over his rumoured support for the opposition during the recently concluded governorship election. The fresh investigation by the Kano state public complaints and anti-corruption commission as well as the bid to appoint new first class emirs by the state assembly kick-started almost simultaneously last week
Source:https://mystatenews.com/approve-the-four-newly-created-4-emirates-or-be-dethroned-kano-gov-tells-emir-sanusi/

Re: Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus by Stanweezy(m): 6:52am On May 13, 2019
Source
Re: Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus by TANID(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2019
Lie Or True
Re: Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus by SoftP(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2019
The two if them are birds of same feather ... Selfish souls
Re: Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus by orion7: 10:21am On May 13, 2019
sanusi won't. I can bet 4million
Re: Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus by respect80(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2019
orion7:
sanusi won't. I can bet 4million
And the odd be like Liverpool beating Barca 4-0= 63 odd... My brother you don make am grin
Re: Approve The Four Newly Created 4 Emirates Or Be Dethroned, Kano Gov Tells Sanus by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2019
See my signature

(1) (Reply)

Fubara Will Be Removed By Supreme Court / Delta State Renovates 10 Schools With N933.5m / Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.