Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management (35118 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Firgemachar: 7:58am On May 13, 2019
This is crazy!
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by lastempero: 7:59am On May 13, 2019
This madonna people are behaving like the military.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by lastmessenger: 7:59am On May 13, 2019
Madonna university is really getting a lot of negative publicity. If the management don't act fast to redeem its image, the school might not exist in the next ten years considering the rate at which private universities are springing all over the country

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by clive2u(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2019
Same way a frnd of mine stayed a year in prison cos a girl and the mum accused him of impregnating the girl. Poor boy didnt have money nor a lawyer. Nigeria aint just fvcked up but lawlessly fvcked.
I dnt like the madonna school one bit. I hope father E** wont arrest me for saying that.

Ps: i aint saying he impregnated a madonna student or madonna uni got him arrested, jst saying in nigeria they dont go for investigation or gather proofs before prosecuting someone thats y there are a lot of innocent people in the prison yard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Queenboy123(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2019
QLife247:
Whatever the head does, the other parts of the body follow suite. Since Oga at the top is misusing power anyhow to oppress and supress, so everybody that has small power is doing same.

You are just talking thrash
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Queenboy123(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2019
This is bad
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2019
Abuse of power
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Subonbon(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2019
You don finish school, wetin concern u and the school again... Village people really press play button for your head..... Mr sabi all
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by don4real18(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2019
Albert0011:
Madonna university aka glorified secondary.
it was this same useless university they told my friend to use his bare hands to pack poo as a means of punishment.
I think its right time that father Edeh needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget in his life.
Delete this before Father Edeh finds you grin

3 Likes

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by cdqyehyeh(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
sad FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS OPEN, BUT FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH, cheesy DAT I CAN'T ASSURE YOU undecided
Of =before, during and after.
Bt in Nigeria, the case is different entirely
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by nairalanduseles: 8:04am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Am I the only one finding it hard to detect his offense? I thought we have freedom of speech in this country shocked

Na now u day break abi when naira marley sing and got arrested all of una say good for am ...til dey arrest all una family una eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2019
ITbomb:
I would like to know the offence he's being charged with
Honestly
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:07am On May 13, 2019
Albert0011:
Madonna university aka glorified secondary.
it was this same useless university they told my friend to use his bare hands to pack poo as a means of punishment.
I think its right time that father Edeh needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget in his life.

Please whose poo was that?
Where was the poo?
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by nwadiuko1(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2019
both the graduates and the intending graduates taking shit from Madonna are fools........
use the streets to teach the school a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Airoflaw(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Am I the only one finding it hard to detect his offense? I thought we have freedom of speech in this country shocked
freedom of speech ends with Jonathan, anything you say now is hate speech.. and punishable by death..thanks to buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by akosh005: 8:10am On May 13, 2019
No immunity even him dey serve the country. They suppose wait make him finish NYSC

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by epini(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2019
this guy will be a leader in the future.

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:13am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

We can't conclude he is in prison for this post alone.
There might be something else, maybe he committed an offense there that he was pardoned and they decided to bring it up.
People who will be in the court will be in a better position to tell us exactly what he is accused of

4 Likes

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by symbianDON(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2019
andysmith123:
then where is our freedom of speech?
it is with the exclusively rich and loyal APC politicians and their folks.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Nobody: 8:20am On May 13, 2019
Please anybody graduate of Madonna in that area should attend the court session and update us if we go enter street for this boy we go enter nonsense madonna

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Kingkun69(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2019
Can't trust bloggers again on nairaland or instablog 2 of the top fake news competitors like how they said nff asked for bribe for alaba or how when an American model(tokyo drift) came for a show in Nigeria they said she felt sick of Nigerian food that it tasted nasty when in fact what she actually posted on her instagram story was she felt it sickening because she is a vegan
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by johnchins: 8:29am On May 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Na now u day break abi when naira marley sing and got arrested all of una say good for am ...til dey arrest all una family una eye go clear

I hope you understand the difference between rational criticism and promotion of crime through music entertainment

2 Likes

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Albert0011(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Please whose poo was that? Where was the poo?
At the school toilet hostel nah.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by obailala(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2019
Is there another part to this story that no one is telling us?... I know Nigeria is a crazy place but I find it hard to believe someone would just be locked up for nothing and even sent to court. On what charges exactly?
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Freedom of speech died with PDP... Speak freely now at your own peril!
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by nairalanduseles: 8:36am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:

I hope you understand the difference between rational criticism and promotion of crime through music entertainment

And u make sense abi if na by that dem for arrest all artist wey dey sing
.....arrest actors wey dey act...
My friend you are really living in bandage

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by johnchins: 8:41am On May 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

And u make sense abi if na by that dem for arrest all artist wey dey sing
.....arrest actors wey dey act...
My friend you are really living in bandage

Honestly, If I had checked your name earlier, I wouldn't have engaged you in any discussion. Now I just waisted my time

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Rottymil(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2019
stonecodee:
madonna is most useless higher institution of learning in nigeria
Another hate speech. I Mercy for you. nnamani no talk reach this one
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by nairalanduseles: 8:50am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:

Honestly, If I had checked your name earlier, I wouldn't have engaged you in any discussion. Now I just waisted my time

You are trying so hard to sound intelligent, but the harder you try it shows your level of intellect......
FYI that aint my name its an id ....how dumb are u mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.