Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Where To Get A Knowledgeable Imam On Aqiqa - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where To Get A Knowledgeable Imam On Aqiqa (530 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get A Knowledgeable Imam On Aqiqa by aspiring44: 10:17pm On May 12, 2019
Salam alaykum waramatullahi wabarakathu.

I m curious to know how possible one can come across a knowledgeable imam that will officiate Aqiqa (naming ceremony) without collecting money from the visitors on that particular day.

I believe it's a usual tradition by some Alfas to officiate in such manner and they tend to favour themselves instead of the family that calls them to officiate.

Why is it so?
Re: Where To Get A Knowledgeable Imam On Aqiqa by iamgenius(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2019
aspiring44:
Salam alaykum waramatullahi wabarakathu.

I m curious to know how possible one can come across a knowledgeable imam that will officiate Aqiqa (naming ceremony) without collecting money from the visitors on that particular day.

I believe it's a usual tradition by some Alfas to officiate in such manner and they tend to favour themselves instead of the family that calls them to officiate.

Why is it so?

It is so, because they have no job or they are greedy. Don't you attend any halqoh in your neighborhood? I guess you should be able to get one through that.

Even though you don't need to call any Alfa for the aqeeqah. Just print the name of your Blessed Child in a small paper, give it to those that come to rejoice with you and give them food to eat. As simple as that, don't stress yourself about it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Get A Knowledgeable Imam On Aqiqa by aspiring44: 7:34am On May 13, 2019
iamgenius:
It is so, because they have no job or they are greedy. Don't you attend any halqoh in your neighborhood? I guess you should be able to get one through that.

Even though you don't need to call any Alfa for the aqeeqah. Just print the name of your Blessed Child in a small paper, give it to those that come to rejoice with you and give them food to eat. As simple as that, don't stress yourself about it bro.

Thanks so much for your ingenuity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Compulsion Or No Compulsion In Islamic Religion ? / Which One? / 10 Days To Stop An Act Of Witch Kraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.