Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle (391 Views)

I Am Currently Single And Searching – Kenya Pastor Rev. Lucy Natasha / Singles Fellowship: Singles Who Wants To Mingle / God Is Able, Willing And Ready To Bless You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by crunchyg: 10:32pm On May 12, 2019
If you are a christian single lady or guy and want to meet the love of your life, you can just comment "interested" in the comment section and someone will quote you and you guys can take it up from there to another level.
Let's go
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by crunchyg: 10:33pm On May 12, 2019
Interested
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by SpyAC(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2019
Interested
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by Papacypaul(m): 4:40am On May 13, 2019
Interested
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by NPComplete: 6:57am On May 13, 2019
Lol. Scammers and fvck boys go like this kind thread well. And the victims will usually be the ladies that will be spitefully used. Hahaha.
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by crunchyg: 10:30pm On May 13, 2019
NPComplete:
Lol. Scammers and fvck boys go like this kind thread well. And the victims will usually be the ladies that will be spitefully used. Hahaha.
Please this is for serious minded and mature people
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by NPComplete: 6:48am On May 14, 2019
crunchyg:

Please this is for serious minded and mature people

Keep fooling yourself. This guy is probably a married guy that has a fetish for Christian sisters. Lol
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by crunchyg: 12:51pm On May 14, 2019
NPComplete:

Keep fooling yourself. This guy is probably a married guy that has a fetish for Christian sisters. Lol
I can see you are a kid, you can run along
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by NPComplete: 12:57pm On May 14, 2019
crunchyg:

I can see you are a kid, you can run along

I can see u are one of those horrny morons. I don spoil your market. No free babes for u. It's only guys that are indicating interest on your thread. Enjoy your gay party. cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by crunchyg: 6:30pm On May 14, 2019
NPComplete:

I can see u are one of those horrny morons. I don spoil your market. No free babes for u. It's only guys that are indicating interest on your thread. Enjoy your gay party. cheesy cheesy
Piss off
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by NPComplete: 6:35pm On May 14, 2019
crunchyg:

Piss off

E pain my Christian guy. Fake fucker. Lol
Re: Christian Meet Up Zone, Single And Ready To Mingle by crunchyg: 7:01pm On May 14, 2019
NPComplete:

E pain my Christian guy. Fake fucker. Lol
Bye!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Promo On Joy Garden, Arapagi, Ibeju Lekki. N400K / Do You Really Want To Know The Only True Religion Approved By God ? / ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.