₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,317,330 members, 5,107,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 10:23 AM

Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App (1316 Views)

Flaim : Get Free Weekly Data Instantly On Any Networks / AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back / Get 2.5gb On MTN With Just 1000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by skibyonline(m): 5:52am On May 20
drop your screenshot
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by skibyonline(m): 10:22am On May 20
Jumia one is a simple Service were you can buy Recharge Cards or internet Data from any Network and not only that you can as well Subscribe your DStv, Gotv and Startimes Online and it doesn't stop there..

You can Also Buy All kinds of Gift Cards ranging from iTunes Card, Google Gift Card, Netflix Card and so on..

And the Best part of all this is that you get 20% cashback on your first transaction when you enter the code WELCOME20 on your first Data and Recharge Card you buy instantly into your Jumia one account.. Meaning you get #280 Naira back when you reacharge 1,500

And afterward you will still be enjoying 4% Cash back on All your Recharges and Data you buy, and #50 Naira will be given Back to you instantly when you subscribe your Gotv or DStv using Jumia one.

And for those who will buy Gift cards, you are not left out, you will also get 5% back or any amount of Gift card you buy, it will be added to your Jumia one Account instantly.

I have been enjoying this services for a while now but Just recently Jumia is giving away up to #1000 Naira instantly when you installing the App.

All you have to do after installing the App, Just buy #50 or more worth of Recharge card or Data and you will be give. instant #500 Naira or #1000 Naira into your Jumia one account. And you can use it to buy data or Recharge card latter on..

I am not left out, because i invited you to download the App and use the Jumia One Service. I too will be greeted with #1000

Install the App now from from the link below from Google Play Service or Itunes App Store and Start enjoying.

Download link for both Andriod & ios: https://skibyonlineng.gq/jumiaone

You can as well invite your friend too using your link and both of you will be Rewarded..

Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by Techipulse(m): 6:30pm On May 23
welcome back
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by jerryskiby: 7:54pm On May 28
how can i get mine?
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by Techipulse(m): 2:37am On Jun 04
me too. i made got 3k
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by Techipulse(m): 8:08am On Jun 05
Techipulse:
Wats sup guys, cool i guess you know Jumia "the No1 Online Shop you can buy any item from and get it delivered to your Door step anywhere in Nigeria"

Jumia just launched a new Great Service Called. "JUMIA ONE"

Jumia one is a simple Service were you can buy Recharge Cards or internet Data from any Network and not only that you can as well Subscribe your DStv, Gotv and Startimes Online and it doesn't stop there..

You can Also Buy All kinds of Gift Cards ranging from iTunes Card, Google Gift Card, Netflix Card and so on..

And the Best part of all this is that you get 20% cashback on your first transaction when you enter the code WELCOME20 on your first Data and Recharge Card you buy instantly into your Jumia one account.. Meaning you get #280 Naira back when you reacharge 1,500

And afterward you will still be enjoying 4% Cash back on All your Recharges and Data you buy, and #50 Naira will be given Back to you instantly when you subscribe your Gotv or DStv using Jumia one.

And for those who will buy Gift cards, you are not left out, you will also get 5% back or any amount of Gift card you buy, it will be added to your Jumia one Account instantly.

I have been enjoying this services for a while now but Just recently Jumia is giving away up to #1000 Naira instantly when you installing the App.

All you have to do after installing the App, Just buy #50 or more worth of Recharge card or Data and you will be give. instant #500 Naira or #1000 Naira into your Jumia one account. And you can use it to buy data or Recharge card latter on..

I am not left out, because i invited you to download the App and use the Jumia One Service. I too will be greeted with #1000

Install the App now from from the link below from Google Play Service or Itunes App Store and Start enjoying.

Download link for both Andriod & ios: https://techipulse.com/jumiaone

You can as well invite your friend too using your link and both of you will be Rewarded..

has anyone tried it this week
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by Techipulse(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06
For the Games lover, Below are the list of Games you may like to play on your android phone. if you have any game in mind that is not listed here please comment below and i will add it to the list.

Download First Touch Soccer 2018 Apk and Data Obb for Android

Download Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Mod Apk + Data Obb V2.2.0

Top 5 Best Offline Shooting Games for iPhone in 2019

Arcane Quest Legends Mod Apk 1.0.7 + OBB Data

Winning Eleven 2019 APK Mod [ WE 19 ] + Data OBB

First Touch Soccer 2017 Apk (FTS 17) + Data File For Android

Download Mini Militia Mod Apk [Doodle Army 2 Apk

FIFA 2019 ISO for PPSSPP – PSP Games for Andriod Phones

follow the link on my signature
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by Techipulse(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06
comment below
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by certifiedvik(m): 9:12am On Jun 30
Techipulse:
For the Games lover, Below are the list of Games you may like to play on your android phone. if you have any game in mind that is not listed here please comment below and i will add it to the list.

Download First Touch Soccer 2018 Apk and Data Obb for Android

Download Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Mod Apk + Data Obb V2.2.0

Top 5 Best Offline Shooting Games for iPhone in 2019

Arcane Quest Legends Mod Apk 1.0.7 + OBB Data

Winning Eleven 2019 APK Mod [ WE 19 ] + Data OBB

First Touch Soccer 2017 Apk (FTS 17) + Data File For Android

Download Mini Militia Mod Apk [Doodle Army 2 Apk

FIFA 2019 ISO for PPSSPP – PSP Games for Andriod Phones

follow the link on my signature

just downloaded Download Winning Eleven 2019 (WE 19) APK For Android + OBB Data Mod
but I can't find obb data mod
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by Techipulse(m): 1:31am On Jul 02
certifiedvik:

just downloaded Download Winning Eleven 2019 (WE 19) APK For Android + OBB Data Mod
but I can't find obb data mod

sorry about that.. I will check to see if there is any error
Re: Download And Get Up To #1000 Naira Instantly On Jumia One App by skibyonline(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zain Promo or Scam? / Mtn Magic Number: Pls What's The Meaning / Check Out This Nokia Lumia 520:specs And Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.